BURNING THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF HORNY BOYS

it's like the feeling you get when everyone except for you gets sick with coronavirus.

Moderator: Moony

DAWG

BURNING THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF HORNY BOYS

Post by DAWG »

SHANG RING RETARDS ON FORMS WITH CONTRACTIBLE MENTAL DISORDERS SO THEY CAN CLAIM THEY WERE NEVER THERE. LOL NICE JOB RETARD. YOU FOOLED EVERYBODY EXCEPT FOR YOURSELF. JK! JUST KIDDING! YOU DIDN'T. DUMBASS. THAT SHIT IS UNO REVERSED. EVERY1 SEES THROUGH IT LIKE JELLO. ALL THIS CONDUCT FOR THE SAKE OF AN ARMY OF MANCHILDREN POUTING AT THEIR KEYBOARDS INSTEAD OF FURTHERING THE CAUSE THEY CLAIM TO ADVOCATE FOR. LIKE WHAT ARE YOU PRESSING ALPHABET LETTERS MR MICHELIN MAN STILL WAVING LIKE YES X86-X64/I386 CUM IN MY ASS DADDY WHEN YOU KNOW DADDYS SHELL IS SOME SHADY SVG ACE MEANWHILE SHELL SHOVELING YOUR ENTIRE SHIT WHILE YOU SEND HAIRY BUNGHOLE PICTURES TO YOUR INTERNET WHORE THAT GIVES YOU LAST MONTHS PICS SHE ALREADY SENT TO 9 OTHER RETARDS THIS WEEK THAT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING AND AREN'T SHAPED LIKE AN UPSIDE DOWN SQUASH. AND THEN WHAT? YOU'RE UPSET FOR BEING SHIT? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED YOU ARE SHIT? AND MAYBE DON'T BE SHIT? CHECK YOUR MICROKERNEL BEFORE YOU TELL SILLY SALLY SHE'S BEING SILLY FOR USING THE EXACT SAME SHIT YOU ARE YOU CHANG RING RETARD. ALL OF YOU HAVE SO MUCH SLACK ITS DISAPPOINTING IF IT WAS SENSIBLE TO HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS. NOW YOU LEFT THE SYSTEM ALONE BECAUSE YOU'RE "TIRED OF THE DRAMA" AND NOW SOME MONKEY WANTS TO CHANGE THE NAME SOME D&D ASPIE CAME UP WITH 4-5 DECADES AGO BECAUSE A BUNCH OF GATEKEEPING RETARDS WITH ENTIRELY SAD EXISTENCES TRIED TO GET THEIR LIFE TOGETHER. YOU'RE LONG IN THE TOOTH, IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY ASS BY NOW YOU PROBABLY WON'T. A YMCA GYM MEMBERSHIP THAT GIVES YOU ACCESS TO A BUNCH OF 300$ GERM RECEPTACLES ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU LAND SLAGS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAID FOR YOUR FAVORITE TOKTIK INSTAFLUENCER'S WORKOUT PLAN. ARGUING ABOUT THE MOST MINUSCULE SHIT ON THE INTERNET WASTING MORE TIME THAN TRYING TO SET A MEATSPIN RECORD. AND TO THE ABC BOYS CALLMINING ME FOR THEIR ROBOCOP TENSORFLOW PROJECT PLEASE FUCK OFF.
SiloSlightBeans

Re: BURNING THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF HORNY BOYS

Post by SiloSlightBeans »

Ewhore detected.
DAWG

Re: BURNING THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF HORNY BOYS

Post by DAWG »

SiloSlightBeans wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 am
Ewhore detected.
WHY DONT YOU BE REAL WITH YOURSELF FOR A SECOND AND STOP BEING SO SCARED? BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU DEFLECT/APPEAL TO AUTHORITY/CONFORM/ADHOM. IN THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO CREATE THAT ACCOUNT YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE BUT JUST FACE THE FACT THAT YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE. IF YOU APPLY YOURSELF TO PART A1 ONLY THEN CAN YOU ADOPT YOUR MACHO 'WOLVES DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINIONS OF SHEEP' CAST OF MIND AND NOT JUST PRETEND LIKE YOU LIVE THAT SHIT