Re: dg is a honeypot

it's like the feeling you get when everyone except for you gets sick with coronavirus.

Moderator: Moony

pad

Post by pad »

jones is probably otherwise not the type of person that would chat with little kids on the internet like he has done for so many years unless he was an informant

i’ve been warned by an informant (handle starts with “k”) to stay off of dg

this is a would-be honeypot

would-be

shoutout nextgen internet hacker children and low iq people who took the fuck pad coalition bait

there is a reason this rat pack (they all run together) has tried to assassinate my character since 2017

it’s because i know the truth about all of them and could ride so god damn hard at any given second

power in numbers is weakness in self

🥘

omerta omerta omerta omerta omerta omerta
Last edited by pad on Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Acid Phreak wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:46 am
i don't need to fuck around w computers to make real $ kid
foe

Post by foe »

this dude doesn't realize no one respects him because he's a confirmed CI on paper and now he tryna call other people rats 😂
pad

Post by pad »

foe wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:01 am
this dude doesn't realize no one respects him because he's a confirmed CI on paper and now he tryna call other people rats 😂
if i’m a confirmed ci on paper produce the paper

the only time i ever cooperated with LE was when actual rats with free reign swatted me - which is snitching. and a waste of local resources. but mostly snitching.

produce paperwork of me ratting or name one person who during my long tenure i’ve ever cooperated against. i’ve never cooperated period. i’d have always gone to trial on anything and never cooperate.
Last edited by pad on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Acid Phreak wrote:
dougie

Post by dougie »

u cant swat an idea
pad

Post by pad »

sometimes i wonder if there is genuine cogdis in people who did tons of insane bh shit and got popped. you assume i’ve been caught for something because you’ve been?

@foe we haven’t had beef for like 9 years. are you just working with informants to chr assassinate me? have you yourself fallen for it? this group only came at me because i’ve blown their shit out of the water in the past to protect innocent people. this psyop only works among informants and low iq people. there are plenty of reasons to dislike me. if you are using new school era discord people insults you’re either an informant or a low as shit iq e-socialite who loves informants.

i never got popped for any blackhat shit. i have 2 misdemeanors from my 20s from being drunk w/ my friends whose names don’t end in #1337. this is chiefly because i’ve always (usually and definitely over the past 7 years or so - but even then) avoided bh like t h e p l a g u e

with that, fuck a lot but not all of you

i’m out - don’t forget to bump the spot the fed/ci thread

use it
Last edited by pad on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Acid Phreak wrote:
chrono

Re: Re: dg is a honeypot

Post by chrono »

yo i got mad cc dumps tons of rooted government boxes and im finna print about 1 trillion like my boy jerome powell

hit me up on skype 4rl
irc.supernets.org #superbowl
stang

Post by stang »

chrono wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:46 am
yo i got mad cc dumps tons of rooted government boxes and im finna print about 1 trillion like my boy jerome powell

hit me up on skype 4rl
Didi

Post by Didi »

all y'all quit the feggotisms. Y'all old enough now. We are no longer in Kindergarten!
The Special Tactical Unit is a clandestine division of the Cyber Intelligence Agency (CIA). It is run by Inspector Didi.
cudd

Post by cudd »

Hi my name is cudd and i have always thought that pad was a fucking idiot. Now knowing that his father was a convicted pedophile i do feel bad but still think pad is a fucking idiot.
DonJuji

Post by DonJuji »

i WISH dg was relevant enough to be a honey pot. the feds dg folder is probably locked away in some random box in a warehouse like the lost ark from indiana jones. nobody cares.