How is an ad-supported model supported for gaming apps?

it's like the feeling you get when everyone except for you gets sick with coronavirus.

Moderators: chadiLLac, Moony

morganarron

How is an ad-supported model supported for gaming apps?

Post by morganarron »

An ad-supported monetization model is usually facilitated via various advertising networks that can be easily integrated with the gaming app, as determined by an expert mobile app developer near me in Dallas, Texas.
GladysWilkinson

Re: How is an ad-supported model supported for gaming apps?

Post by GladysWilkinson »

Hello everyone. I ordered an essay from the company. Great company, friendly managers. check here I needed to write an essay and I had very little time. I was lucky that I found them. My essay was done very qualitatively and without remarks and in the shortest possible time. If you do not have time to write a paper, then you can certainly rely on this company.
tomharris

Re: How is an ad-supported model supported for gaming apps?

Post by tomharris »

Testing the beta version (MVP) on clients provides direct and indirect financial benefits:

1. Saving money on market and target audience analysis. (MVP pricing is lower then the cost of advanced app);
2. Receiving feedback from the target audience;
3. The earliest possible release of the product to the market - the ability to make a profit before the completion of the development process;
4. Beta testing as an opportunity to convince investors to allocate a large budget to complete development.