greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 2345

Thread: The Kitchen

  1. #51
    sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,052

    Default

    *is sub*
    *is slightly amused with this thread, enough to post once, but not enough to f5 anymore after this*
    *eats crab*

  2. #52

    Default

    *is uncleshagswell*
    *did read whole thread*
    *isn't any smarter*
    sig to big -mods

  3. #53
    lol wen dazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,800

    Default

    wan't

  4. #54
    540 is greater than 420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    louisiana alligator ridin real nigga shit
    Posts
    9,584

    Default

    I'll post a pic of myself eating a gang of lortabs with gold teeth in for a light blue username to correspond to them watson 540s, fuck.
    ╠► Custom Vinyl Stickers by 540 ◄╣
    ╠═ Any size order ▫▫▫▫▫▫ DG stickers available ═╣


    Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses


    High performance FULLY MANAGED WINDOWS RESELLER VPS for as low as $5.99 first month. Use code WHT80NOW

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    782

    Default

    This thread took a weird turn.

  6. #56
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    We Grow The Best Weed in Cali
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    ayo ytc
    if i turn into a tranny can have a pink name?

  7. #57
    Hydro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dwai
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    *uploads disgusting make out picture to prove to digitalgangster.com not a faggot*
    *is a faggot*
    o u gud
    i like brain, so i fux with a whole buncha nerdz

  8. #58
    Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    shall i post a pic then i guess..does it matter if its really gay?

  9. #59
    Daddys Little Girl jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Da Sky, Heaven
    Posts
    924

    Default

    *is jessie*
    *is not even called jessie*
    *is called jess, but can't be jess because jess is associated with 'jessicaa'*
    *is kayla's sister*
    *has sex with my sister*
    *sexually attracted to my sister*
    *likes my sister's ass*
    *likes my sister's face*
    *is going to get in trouble for this post*
    *is feeling like a rebel*

    *is giggling at my sister's sass itt*
    ~*~ i kayla ~*~
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla View Post
    Jessica F. Baybeei
    430 Stratus C. St.
    Da Sky, Heaven 143143

  10. #60
    Daddys Little Girl jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Da Sky, Heaven
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    shall i post a pic then i guess..does it matter if its really gay?
    DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
    FEEL THE PRESSURE
    PRESSURE IS ALL ON YOU
    DO IT DO IT DO IT
    ~*~ i kayla ~*~
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla View Post
    Jessica F. Baybeei
    430 Stratus C. St.
    Da Sky, Heaven 143143

  11. #61
    science is important to ytcracker staci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    InterWebz
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    hey wtf!
    just for that I'm going to make a "PROCREATION" comment on yer facebook :P


    ^ this except

    *is dawna*
    *is sick of people typing shit out like this*
    lol i love the internet

    Offical IC3D Hype GirL
    YKHWD,WLLT,NERDLIFE
    <3


  12. #62

    Default

    *is YTC*
    *has arby's drank*
    *gets money ho*

  13. #63
    dg dick rider mattersfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    fo tew five
    Posts
    10,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    *is jessie*
    *is not even called jessie*
    *is called jess, but can't be jess because jess is associated with 'jessicaa'*
    *is kayla's sister*
    *has sex with my sister*
    *sexually attracted to my sister*
    *likes my sister's ass*
    *likes my sister's face*
    *is going to get in trouble for this post*
    *is feeling like a rebel*

    *is giggling at my sister's sass itt*
    TITS OR GTFO

  14. #64
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    what about a purple name instead

  15. #65
    original digital gangster
    Join Date
    Aug 1982
    Location
    ballerado
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    picture can be as stupid as whatever

    and purple is reserved for future shit

    women get attention on the internet and free screen names and stuff
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” - WC Fields


    download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    im on tour im famous now
    true
    Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    hi teddy you're the best i love you

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    I like your style and I will make sure that you go far in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by resenator View Post
    ytc redirected a launch that was set for the space station and had them land on one of saturn's small outer moons
    Quote Originally Posted by mx View Post
    god damn nigga suck my sack

  17. #67
    The Don TrainReq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Question: what if a DG member decides to get a full sex change and they have their operation all set up. Would they then get pink before or after the operation?

    LOL! Sorry, i had to ask.

  18. #68
    this is it (what?) zuchinni pouring from the sky, let's get fit (what?) - p.s. padillac escobar is my daddy, and brand0n is my grandpa :( Poppycock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    what about a purple name instead


    What about a custom color for dirty dumb hoes
    no.u ‹^›(ςσΈ )

  19. #69
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    hahahha what does that have anything to do with it? you probably have it too. ...wait, just kidding. chubby virgin<3

    also, way to stalk me and i don't even fuckin know you. freak


    and a custom color for dirty hoes would obviously be purple

  20. #70
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    picture can be as stupid as whatever

    and purple is reserved for future shit

    women get attention on the internet and free screen names and stuff
    AND YOU WERE IN OHIO RECENTLY????

  21. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lidia View Post
    eep guess I should post one soon then huh



  22. #72
    this is it (what?) zuchinni pouring from the sky, let's get fit (what?) - p.s. padillac escobar is my daddy, and brand0n is my grandpa :( Poppycock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    hahahha what does that have anything to do with it? you probably have it too. ...wait, just kidding. chubby virgin<3

    also, way to stalk me and i don't even fuckin know you. freak


    and a custom color for dirty hoes would obviously be purple
    heh, how are you of all people going to call anyone chubby with a face that wide, lookin like a water headed retard? also looks like that freshman 15 you gained years ago keeps getting held back.

    & I noticed no denial from you, just unfounded attacks on me. but back to reality you need a vaginal mint, fishy pants.
    I feel sorry for your desk chair.
    no.u ‹^›(ςσΈ )

  23. #73
    *yawn* mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    1 step short of hell
    Posts
    29,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainReq View Post
    Question: what if a DG member decides to get a full sex change and they have their operation all set up. Would they then get pink before or after the operation?

    LOL! Sorry, i had to ask.
    After they get on stickam and show the new(ly removed) goods.
    “I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”
    J. Robert Oppenheimer

    "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
    Zapata

  24. #74
    original digital gangster
    Join Date
    Aug 1982
    Location
    ballerado
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lidia View Post
    u win
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” - WC Fields


    download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

  25. #75
    prod♥melotsnlots. kayla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    se@tle
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    u win
    you never told me that i won
    jerk :(

  26. #76
    original digital gangster
    Join Date
    Aug 1982
    Location
    ballerado
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    you never told me that i won
    jerk :(
    u win
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” - WC Fields


    download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

  27. #77
    prod♥melotsnlots. kayla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    se@tle
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    u win
    i feel special now
    you still need to have a serious secret talk with a few womenz

  28. #78
    original digital gangster
    Join Date
    Aug 1982
    Location
    ballerado
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    k check im
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” - WC Fields


    download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

  29. #79
    towndrunk silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Detroit what?!
    Posts
    19,078

    Default

    k

  30. #80
    SLY IS GOD - I'm a straight up fucking faggot
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    D, Colorado
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith555 View Post
    agreed ^^
    dg is a exclusive community, we do not allow fake females with cawks
    dat PIXEL PIMP 2k9
    Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    you're talking about $10 to someone who leaves $400 tips for $20 worth of drinks

  31. #81
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    heh, how are you of all people going to call anyone chubby with a face that wide, lookin like a water headed retard? also looks like that freshman 15 you gained years ago keeps getting held back.

    & I noticed no denial from you, just unfounded attacks on me. but back to reality you need a vaginal mint, fishy pants.
    I feel sorry for your desk chair.
    loll stop being so hostile you weirdo.
    my face is cute as hell. don't care what you think.. you hide behind a shitty username on a website talking shit about girls so you feel all macho. wahhhh wahh. i'm chubby, who fuckin cares? i dunno about needing a vaginal mint cause i smell like roses, but you can think what you want. dunno HOW you would know what i smell like, i don't even know you hahah

  32. #82
    science is important to ytcracker staci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    InterWebz
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    i love me

    Offical IC3D Hype GirL
    YKHWD,WLLT,NERDLIFE
    <3


  33. #83
    towndrunk silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Detroit what?!
    Posts
    19,078

    Default

    i love black hos

  34. #84
    The Meta dawninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    shartsville
    Posts
    28,653

    Default

    EAT MY SASS :P

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

  35. #85
    this is it (what?) zuchinni pouring from the sky, let's get fit (what?) - p.s. padillac escobar is my daddy, and brand0n is my grandpa :( Poppycock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    loll stop being so hostile you weirdo.
    my face is cute as hell. don't care what you think.. you hide behind a shitty username on a website talking shit about girls so you feel all macho. wahhhh wahh. i'm chubby, who fuckin cares? i dunno about needing a vaginal mint cause i smell like roses, but you can think what you want. dunno HOW you would know what i smell like, i don't even know you hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post

    <hh>ROFLMFAO</hh>

    also I'd rather *hide* behind a shitty user name than a shitty personality. KIM toots
    no.u ‹^›(ςσΈ )

  36. #86
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    my personality is awesome, and so is that picture
    hehe

  37. #87
    bagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    akron, OH
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    kary what part of ohio u in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    Lay thee back of ye hand upon her furrowed brow with a ferocity unbeknownst to her from prior affrays.



  38. #88

  39. #89

  40. #90
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bagger View Post
    kary what part of ohio u in?
    ak rowdyyyy

  41. #91
    bagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    akron, OH
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    ak rowdyyyy
    aww shit, AK REPRESENT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    Lay thee back of ye hand upon her furrowed brow with a ferocity unbeknownst to her from prior affrays.



  42. #92
    The Meta dawninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    shartsville
    Posts
    28,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    my personality is awesome, and so is that picture
    hehe
    I can't say if your personality is awesome or not...I mean at least you are a good sport But that pic is not the most flattering angle :\
    JS
    EAT MY SASS :P

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

  43. #93

    Default

    could i do this, yt?

  44. #94
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    I can't say if your personality is awesome or not...I mean at least you are a good sport But that pic is not the most flattering angle :\
    JS
    none of my pics have good angles. i'm chubby, duhh

    edit, oops. type
    Last edited by kary; 11-24-2008 at 03:24 PM.

  45. #95

    Default

    i like chubby chicks

  46. #96
    The Meta dawninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    shartsville
    Posts
    28,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    none of my pics have good angels. i'm chubby, duhh
    you're not chubby! I saw a few classier pics of you and you aren't chunky. You just have chubby cheeks.
    EAT MY SASS :P

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

  47. #97
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    haha, yeah.. and fish pants :-P

  48. #98
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bagger View Post
    aww shit, AK REPRESENT!
    of course!!!! where in akron do you live? ummmm, i am like a north hill chick

  49. #99
    The Meta dawninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    shartsville
    Posts
    28,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    haha, yeah.. and fish pants :-P
    yea that was tmi
    wash your snatch you nasty ass!
    and wtf happened to the good angels in yer pics??
    EAT MY SASS :P

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

  50. #100
    lol im band kary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    yea that was tmi
    wash your snatch you nasty ass!
    and wtf happened to the good angels in yer pics??
    bitch. i tried to edit my typo before you quoted me but you're too fast. ugh


    and i don't know about angles. teach me :(

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •