greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 64

Thread: PINKs i need someodat female advice

  1. #1

    Default PINKs i need someodat female advice

    So i was hooking up with this bitch from work blah blah blah quit the job blah blah blah really fell for her blah blah blah went out like 3-4 times blah blah blah she touched my penis %50 of the time blah blah blah havn't talked to her in weeks, seen her in a month blah blah blah call her last night to see what was up with us blah blah blah tell her i'm busy blah blah blah she says it was probably bad timing blah blah blah she says "we should just be friends right now, we have our whole lives" blah blah blah

    now i'm all confused n shit. should i pursue this bitch as girlfriend material or say fuck the hoe and get my mind back on the pursuit of green paper material
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  2. #2
    Custom User Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    60,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    the pursuit of green paper material

  3. #3
    Get Off Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    690

    Default

    "we should just be friends right now" = death sentence

    worry about your stacks.......

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    It don't take a pink to say fuck the hoe and get your mind back on the pursuit of green paper material.
    I have big house, many girlfriend.
    Any woman I no like, I shoot! Make
    extra hole for happy stick. Big fun!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxBeAsTxX View Post
    "we should just be friends right now" = death sentence

    worry about your stacks.......
    i know man, usually i take it like that but this time it sounded almost reasonable

    fucking whorebagslutcuntbitch fuck i hate this shit

    everything was all fine and fucking dandy til this bitch shows up
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  7. #7

    Default

    lets just say that i'd give this girl my seed and not make her abort what comes from it

    thats pretty heavy for me
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  8. #8
    Get Off Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    690

    Default

    itll be fine and dandy again in a month man..........stay strong...get your mind right and get the fuck over it

  9. #9

    Default

    Ignore her for a while and see if she calls you within a "friendly" length of time.

    But I still say she's giving you the brush-off.
    I have big house, many girlfriend.
    Any woman I no like, I shoot! Make
    extra hole for happy stick. Big fun!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the the View Post
    Ignore her for a while and see if she calls you within a "friendly" length of time.
    That what i have been doing for the past week or so, her performance was acceptable, but now i'm just really confused at what is up with her.
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    blah blah blah

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the the View Post
    But I still say she's giving you the brush-off.
    word :/
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  13. #13
    dynastoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    stockton, cali
    Posts
    6,620

    Default

    fuck that bitch move on


    dynastoned daily debauchery

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastoned View Post
    fuck that bitch move on
    usually i'd say that immediately, but this bitch is playing the mind games and they are working :O
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  15. #15
    SLY IS GOD - I'm a straight up fucking faggot
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    D, Colorado
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    the pursuit of green paper material
    dat PIXEL PIMP 2k9
    Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    you're talking about $10 to someone who leaves $400 tips for $20 worth of drinks

  16. #16

    Default

    Good thing the pinks are in here with their take on this.

    fucking bitches.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the the View Post
    It don't take a pink to say fuck the hoe and get your mind back on the pursuit of green paper material.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfish View Post
    Good thing the pinks are in here with their take on this.

    fucking bitches.
    lol

    i sorta stopped calling her cuz pursuit + pimpin so i dont know wtf is up
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  19. #19
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    dose she know your ghey

  20. #20
    *yawn* mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    1 step short of hell
    Posts
    29,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxBeAsTxX View Post
    "we should just be friends right now" = death sentence

    worry about your stacks.......
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
    J. Robert Oppenheimer

    "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
    Zapata

  21. #21

    Default

    yes robat, we discussed that before we started fucking


    shes cool with it
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  22. #22

    Default

    i'd say if your that into her, pursue her. by not seeing her in a month, i think you might have fucked it up. there will be a point where you will quit chasin her anyway, might as well ride up to it ya dig. i was in a similiar situation where i was trying to get w/ this female recently and some shit went down way back in the day, but i would be hitting her up trying to get her out on a date and shit and she was having none of it so i said fuck it and im not even trying to get w/ her anymore and there was some stuff that turned me off from her like she was talking about dudes shes been w/ that are my friends and i wouldn't that shit being said about me so i just stopped hitting her up

  23. #23

    Default

    see mj, you're right, but hear me out

    we were always friends... with benefits, but really just friends.

    i kinda put her in a corner asking her what was up with us, and it wasn't like i was asking her to go official or anything, she was like "well we're both busy i guess so lets just be friends for now, we have our whole lives" ya dig?

    its complicated idkkillme
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tispe View Post
    i'd say if your that into her, pursue her. by not seeing her in a month, i think you might have fucked it up. there will be a point where you will quit chasin her anyway, might as well ride up to it ya dig. i was in a similiar situation where i was trying to get w/ this female recently and some shit went down way back in the day, but i would be hitting her up trying to get her out on a date and shit and she was having none of it so i said fuck it and im not even trying to get w/ her anymore
    word on all points.
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  25. #25

    Default

    just merked a fly out of midair with my bare heads, that was empowering
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Your Face
    Posts
    311

    Default


  27. #27
    *yawn* mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    1 step short of hell
    Posts
    29,353

    Default

    Why don't you just go about your business, if she calls, she calls, if you're lonely one night do the booty call text, if you get somewhere you get somewhere.

    Part of the problem is that guys (and girls) over think this shit, just roll on, if it's meant to be it will, if not, then oh well.
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
    J. Robert Oppenheimer

    "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
    Zapata

  28. #28

    Default

    i've been friendzoned before... hard...

    the place im at with this chick isnt like that, thats why im all vexed and shit
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    Why don't you just go about your business, if she calls, she calls, if you're lonely one night do the booty call text, if you get somewhere you get somewhere.

    Part of the problem is that guys (and girls) over think this shit, just roll on, if it's meant to be it will, if not, then oh well.
    word<3

    /thread
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  30. #30
    *yawn* mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    1 step short of hell
    Posts
    29,353

    Default

    Yer thinking about it too much. in re: to your friendzone comment.

    nbd.
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
    J. Robert Oppenheimer

    "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
    Zapata

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    Yer thinking about it too much.
    :( yeah i know, i always do... with everything

    x1000 when it comes to chicks though
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  32. #32

    Default

    so wait ur sayin i'm friendzoned mj lol now im confused
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  33. #33
    Get Off Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    see mj, you're right, but hear me out

    we were always friends... with benefits, but really just friends.

    i kinda put her in a corner asking her what was up with us, and it wasn't like i was asking her to go official or anything, she was like "well we're both busy i guess so lets just be friends for now, we have our whole lives" ya dig?

    its complicated idkkillme
    Dont make excuses.....just drop it and get on

    You cant enjoy your future if youre living in the past.........

    if its meant to be it cant be stopped
    if its not, it cant be forced

  34. #34
    *yawn* mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    1 step short of hell
    Posts
    29,353

    Default

    Ugh, friendzoned can change, it's when you think about things too much and try to force the issue that things go wrong.

    Just do your thing, either she'll come around or she won't.
    Don't close off all other options and be focused on only her, you may miss meeting ms.perfect
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
    J. Robert Oppenheimer

    "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
    Zapata

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    Ugh, friendzoned can change, it's when you think about things too much and try to force the issue that things go wrong.

    Just do your thing, either she'll come around or she won't.
    Don't close off all other options and be focused on only her, you may miss meeting ms.perfect
    True, true.

    She told me to call her today so i'm gonna get some shit done and stop thinkin about it and see how that goes later.

    Just made this thread because for once i have no idea wtf is going on, usually a girl either is really into me, or she ain't. Right now i'm not sure and thats killin me.
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  36. #36
    Cuell4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    lol no pinks itt js
    RIP
    Dustin "the Wizard" Yslas

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuell4r View Post
    lol no pinks itt js
    lol mj is so pink shes blue
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

  38. #38
    Get Off Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Its probably worse because you guys were friends first, you made a connection on a level that wasnt based on sex......thats waaay more confusing than some random chick playin headgames.....

  39. #39
    Cuell4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    lol mj is so pink shes blue
    o i see,
    muh bad continue on, I could give advice, I'm pretty experienced with the lets be friends shit. I say pursue the stacks my friend, if she says that shit mushroom stamp her. But if you like her alot and shit, FUCK THAT "lets be friends shit" show her your that what she said was fucking dump and prove that wow your dumb lets go out.
    RIP
    Dustin "the Wizard" Yslas

  40. #40
    prod♥melotsnlots. kayla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    se@tle
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    mj is a true pink, aside from that- HERE I AM.

    if you like her a lot (judging from all your replies i think you do) i would suggest hitting her up more to go out and stuff as friends. test your waters a bit, see if she's playing hard to get by saying she wants to be friends (perhaps she's a bit discouraged considering you didn't call for a bit?) or if she's entirely serious. feel her out, be a gentleman about it and respect her decision to want to just be friends until she says/acts otherwise.

  41. #41
    Cuell4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    mj is a true pink, aside from that- HERE I AM.

    if you like her a lot (judging from all your replies i think you do) i would suggest hitting her up more to go out and stuff as friends. test your waters a bit, see if she's playing hard to get by saying she wants to be friends (perhaps she's a bit discouraged considering you didn't call for a bit?) or if she's entirely serious. feel her out, be a gentleman about it and respect her decision to want to just be friends until she says/acts otherwise.
    What she said, but dont forget to mushroom stamp her.
    RIP
    Dustin "the Wizard" Yslas

  42. #42

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Your Face
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Women are very good at the mind fucking. She probably has a boyfriend now, but is keeping you in reserves. I'd just make the occasional booty call and double bag muh dick. Calling to hang out and shit may not work cause of the whole boyfriend shit, but I would try every once in awhile if ya wanted to just keep in touch.

    Just don't be the nice guy, cause you know what they say about nice guys (it's evolution man, biology. being up front aka "an asshole" increases your pussy factor 20 fold).

  43. #43
    SLY IS GOD - I'm a straight up fucking faggot
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    D, Colorado
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaxid View Post
    lmfdgaoirl nbd js roflmao
    dat PIXEL PIMP 2k9
    Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    you're talking about $10 to someone who leaves $400 tips for $20 worth of drinks

  44. #44

    Default

    do not pursue her. do not worry about it/her/us. mind your own business, but, if you do like her, keep in unobtrusive contact with her.

  45. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    lets just say that i'd give this girl my seed and not make her abort what comes from it

    thats pretty heavy for me

    that's deep.....don't just let it be if that's the case. pursue or lose out.

    if you pursue and she doesn't give you any kind of GOOD feedback say fuck it

  46. #46
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    dose she know your ghey

  47. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    usually i'd say that immediately, but this bitch is playing the mind games and they are working :O
    Don't give in to the games. That's all they are.

    Read what the pinks said so far. They're ok with her playing her games with your heart. It's what they do.

    Like I said before (and mj also said) - just let it go. If she calls you, she calls you. If you get some, you get some. If not, nbd. Just keep moving on in your pursuit of $$ and other pussy.

    EDIT: Oh yeah - don't EVER ask a pink for advice about another pink unless the pink you are asking is a true friend (without benefits). When you mix benefits with friendship, the advice credibility goes out the window. A friend without benefits will give unbiased advice.
    Last edited by the the; 11-21-2008 at 10:51 AM.
    I have big house, many girlfriend.
    Any woman I no like, I shoot! Make
    extra hole for happy stick. Big fun!

  48. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreal View Post
    So i was hooking up with this bitch from work blah blah blah quit the job blah blah blah really fell for her blah blah blah went out like 3-4 times blah blah blah she touched my penis %50 of the time blah blah blah havn't talked to her in weeks, seen her in a month blah blah blah call her last night to see what was up with us blah blah blah tell her i'm busy blah blah blah she says it was probably bad timing blah blah blah she says "we should just be friends right now, we have our whole lives" blah blah blah

    now i'm all confused n shit. should i pursue this bitch as girlfriend material or say fuck the hoe and get my mind back on the pursuit of green paper material
    I see your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    i've clearly been signed up longer than you.
    Fam0us.

  49. #49

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    shagbot
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Get dat Guap homeslice nurga nurga...

    ::(

  50. #50
    Custom User Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    60,072

    Default

    i'm so sick of bein lonely every night while my mannn goes out with his hooomiiieees
    i wanna know how it feels to be looovvved, beee looovvveeeddd

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •