greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 80

Thread: This thread is very surprising and full of life

  1. #1
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default This thread is very surprising and full of life

    O_O


    O_O

    o_O
































    -_^

  2. #2
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default

    A+ Thread

  3. #3
    turk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    9,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    O_O


    [size=8][b]O_O

    o_O
































    -_^
    Paranoia is just Reality at a higher resolution.

  4. #4
    I Love The Taste Of Jamels Cock.........
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MiYAYO
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zig View Post
    SUCK MY COCK YOU NIGGER FAGGIT

  5. #5
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Noice ninja edit.



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  6. #6
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default

    that was to turk toasty :x

  7. #7
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    heh...glitch in the matrix, took the blue pill and fixed the code

  8. #8

  9. #9
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default

    u tumbling down the rabbit hole?

  10. #10
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Imagine if you will a world where the internet hacked itself O_O


    *head explodes*

  11. #11
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    The last time I took a blue pill, I woke up half naked covered in blood that wasn't my own in the alley behind my folk's house (I hadn't lived there in 2 years) and my car was found 50 miles away.



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    turk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    9,824

    Default

    hahah

    fuck man
    Paranoia is just Reality at a higher resolution.

  14. #14
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Imagine if you will a world where the internet hacked itself O_O


    *head explodes*
    Agent or Hacker? pick

  15. #15
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    THREAD GROWS MORE VIBRANT AND ROBUST

  16. #16
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    THREAD GROWS MORE VIBRANT AND ROBUST
    Good one Mr. Robat

  17. #17
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    THREAD GROWS MORE VIBRANT AND ROBAT



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  18. #18
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    *FACT*

    This thread alone generates enough energy to power all of the refrigerators in Boston for 25 minutes

  19. #19
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    *FACT*

    This thread alone generates enough energy to power all of the refrigerators in Boston for 25 minutes
    bUT wHAT iS oUR cARBON fOOTPRINT?



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  20. #20
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    More like filled with fail. No surprise there, sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  21. #21
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  22. #22

  23. #23
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default

    well I am out, keep this thread going.. I will be back

  24. #24
    i zig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    G E O R G I A
    Posts
    8,437

    Default


  25. #25
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    More like filled with fail. No surprise there, sorry.
    YOUR SIG IS TOO LARGE AND YOUR AVATAR IS TOO SMALL









    YOU ARE A WALKING CONONDRUM AND SEEM ODDLY OUT OF PLACE IN THIS THREAD

  26. #26
    Zain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    metropolitan detroit
    Posts
    24,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ganjanaut View Post
    someone is gonna quote that and put it in his sig

  27. #27
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Philosophers wrestling with the big questions of life are no longer alone. Now scientists are struggling to define life as they manipulate it, look for it on other planets, and even create it in test tubes.

    In June, researchers replaced the genetic identity of one bacterium with that of a second microbe. Other scientists are trying to build life from scratch. NASA scientists are searching for life in space but arenít sure what it will look like. And some futurists are pondering the prospect of robots becoming so human they might be considered a form of life.

    So as scientists push the bounds of biology, astronomy and robotics, a big question looms: What exactly is life?



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  28. #28
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Why you mad? And what the fuck is "Dem Gotcha Boyz 2k8"? It sounds like some fag version of the Backstreet Boys. First guy has his hand up like "Yes! I just got fucked in the ass!" The second guy is like "I love it when you call me Big Poppa" and shakes his cock in the first guys ass. The third guy looks like he's rubbing the second guys back because he was busy getting ass fucked by the first guy just as much. Clearly a sign of "DeM GotCHa BoYZ 2k8 -- We'll fuck your ass hard!" Oh.. can't forget the part where they live under a bridge so their means of transportation must be a shopping cart. Grats on the torrent release... BIG achievement!


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  29. #29
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  30. #30
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    "DeM GotCHa BoYZ 2k8 -- We'll fuck your ass hard!"

  31. #31
    Zain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    metropolitan detroit
    Posts
    24,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Why you mad? And what the fuck is "Dem Gotcha Boyz 2k8"? It sounds like some fag version of the Backstreet Boys. First guy has his hand up like "Yes! I just got fucked in the ass!" The second guy is like "I love it when you call me Big Poppa" and shakes his cock in the first guys ass. The third guy looks like he's rubbing the second guys back because he was busy getting ass fucked by the first guy just as much. Clearly a sign of "DeM GotCHa BoYZ 2k8 -- We'll fuck your ass hard!" Oh.. can't forget the part where they live under a bridge so their means of transportation must be a shopping cart. Grats on the torrent release... BIG achievement!
    GoTCHa!
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjanaut View Post
    someone is gonna quote that and put it in his sig

  32. #32
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    dem gotcha boys is my band you faggot

  33. #33
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Don't step to us OR test us, "theone"

  34. #34
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  35. #35
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    I'm quite lucubrious despite being often ospicous

  36. #36
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    I'm quite lucubrious despite being often ospicous
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    4 u

  37. #37
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    HOLY FUCK MY ENERGY JUST SKYROCKETED DUE TO THIS TRACK

  38. #38
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    It's a band with members standing around looking like flamingos? Oh, ok. Sounds pretty 'homofied' if you ask me. So what exactly did "dem gotcha boyz 2k8" get? Anything? Or just waving your hands in the air looking like birds flapping their wings and to be honest.. it looks like they are trying to play dance dance revolution and are failing bad at it. Did I mention that my kid plays that game? She's in grade 6.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  39. #39
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    o_o

  40. #40
    big pimpin' spendin' cheese
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,949

    Default

    '-'
    ;D

  41. #41
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    r u familiar with iron shirt qi qong?

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  42. #42
    robat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    F
    Posts
    29,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    It's a band with members standing around looking like flamingos? Oh, ok. Sounds pretty 'homofied' if you ask me. So what exactly did "dem gotcha boyz 2k8" get? Anything? Or just waving your hands in the air looking like birds flapping their wings and to be honest.. it looks like they are trying to play dance dance revolution and are failing bad at it. Did I mention that my kid plays that game? She's in grade 6.
    I'm the one on the left, like muh hair??

    ps u r meen :( did you dl the torrent we need seeders

  43. #43
    big pimpin' spendin' cheese
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post

    ps u r meen :( did you dl the torrent we need seeders
    ;D

  44. #44
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    I'm the one on the left, like muh hair??

    ps u r meen :( did you dl the torrent we need seeders
    Not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just expressing my own. ;>


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  45. #45
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default




    OMG HES PUTTING HER INSIDE THE VIDEO GAME

  46. #46
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    HE IS A POWERFUL MAGICIAN.

  47. #47
    I Love The Taste Of Jamels Cock.........
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MiYAYO
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    this thread is for throwing around very advanced vocabulary

  48. #48
    I am fucking awesome. niix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,319

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by silentjohn View Post



    OMG HES PUTTING HER INSIDE THE VIDEO GAME
    Quality!

  49. #49
    walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    21,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niix View Post
    Quality!
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  50. #50
    big pimpin' spendin' cheese
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,949

    Default

    ;D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •