greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: ford is fucking toast

original digital gangster

Default ford is fucking toast

Ford posts $8.7 billion loss
    Troubled automaker unveils plans to shift product line, bringing European-made vehicles to North America.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/24/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - WC Fields

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

original digital gangster

analysts predicted a 55 cent drop per share and its really 3.88

good night you fucking assholes
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - WC Fields

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

drive scooters. gmorning bryce.
    newBerry=

dominoes
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

The car industry is eating shit atm.
    EAT MY SASS :P

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    because that ninja bitch came around
    newBerry=

Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    car industry, banking industry, construction industry, real estate industry, soon to be service industry...
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

they should make gold cars

Default eh ford and american made vehicles are junk..

thats good to see.. american companies such as them and GM shouldnt be allowed to continue with their show.. :/

i wish sprint as well as a whole.. would fall on their booty.. i fucking hate their company and i wish they didnt have sattelites and i was able to run my car into their fucking towers :[

Did you just say "fall on their booty"?

this stock is going to be good

Quote Originally Posted by liite View Post
    thats good to see.. american companies such as them and GM shouldnt be allowed to continue with their show.. :/

i wish sprint as well as a whole.. would fall on their booty.. i fucking hate their company and i wish they didnt have sattelites and i was able to run my car into their fucking towers :[
    yea having all our most valuable industries fail is really good for long term security and prosperity

Image Hosting

Ford is in deep shit. I have a thread about them in margorp discussing how they are going to disappear if they do not get any serious electric car prototypes pumped off the assembly line soon.

check it out good read: http://www.digitalgangster.com/4um/s...=ford+electric
    Quote Originally Posted by erin
    Meca. There aren't words to describe how incredibly handsome and perfect you are.

i predicted this

all gasoline powered vehicles will crumble along with the markets due to the current state of our economy
    zero is infinity

im from new york peep this pierced diznick pinks

wtb chevy hydrogen car

IF these dumbasses could make a car that looked cool and was good on fuel.
    Instead they have 15 different models that all look identical.
    Fuck Ford, I hope they do go bankrupt. Copyin repeatin pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    i predicted this

all gasoline powered vehicles will crumble along with the markets due to the current state of our economy
    tesla doing a good job so far. They are building a car plant in the bay area, it is going to be interesting to see what happens when they release the 30 - 60K models of SUVs and every day cars next year

hopefully they can handle the production/assembly volume and keep it in the bay. that would be a huge fucking blow to china and japan and healthy for the US if we did all of our own assembly of these cars in the USA like the old days
    Quote Originally Posted by erin
    Meca. There aren't words to describe how incredibly handsome and perfect you are.

Quote Originally Posted by meca View Post
    tesla doing a good job so far. They are building a car plant in the bay area, it is going to be interesting to see what happens when they release the 30 - 60K models of SUVs and every day cars next year

hopefully they can handle the production/assembly volume and keep it in the bay. that would be a huge fucking blow to china and japan and healthy for the US if we did all of our own assembly of these cars in the USA like the old days
    i'm waiting on the new lithium-ion zero emission sedans to come out, i don't even want to waste my money on a gasoline powered vehicle
    zero is infinity

Quote Originally Posted by meca View Post

tesla will not be pumping out cars next year

Quote Originally Posted by naked_eye View Post
    IF these dumbasses could make a car that looked cool and was good on fuel.
    Instead they have 15 different models that all look identical.
    Fuck Ford, I hope they do go bankrupt. Copyin repeatin pieces of shit.
    Do you even know what you're talking about or are you just spewing random shit? I can't speak for the rest of the nation but here in SD in the month of June Ford was #1 in sales for used cars, which equates to 14% of all used cars sold, and #3 for new cars, 10% of all new cars sold. They were only beaten by Toyota and Honda. We all know that Toyotas and Hondas have been known for their fuel efficienct vehicles even before everyone started going "green". So to say that those two companies had a head start, as far as building a reputation for fuel efficiency, is an understatement.

I do IT service for quite a few Ford dealerships in CA. Sales are dismal, sales guys just kicking it 24/7. The service departments are keeping the stealerships alive, but it isn't looking good.

This new Flex they released is nice (ugly), but many of them are sub 40k which is ridiculous. At this point in time I agree with Meca, that they need to be releasing cars with much better fuel economy because it's just a huge sinking fucking ship.

PEACE
    i'm allergic to alcohol, i always break out in cuffs

Quote Originally Posted by newbixcube View Post
    I do IT service for quite a few Ford dealerships in CA. Sales are dismal, sales guys just kicking it 24/7. The service departments are keeping the stealerships alive, but it isn't looking good.

This new Flex they released is nice (ugly), but many of them are sub 40k which is ridiculous. At this point in time I agree with Meca, that they need to be releasing cars with much better fuel economy because it's just a huge sinking fucking ship.

PEACE
    Franchise dealerships always make the most money off of their service and F&I departments. Sales are down across the board in this industry. It's the worst it's ever been. Of course they need to focus on releasing more fuel efficient vehicles. All I was saying is that Fords are good selling cars in this market. Not necessarily at a franchise store. In fact I'd bet money that most used Fords are sold from independent dealerships.