greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: PoC Help

lol im band

Default PoC Help

Hello all, I've got some theories I want to turn into PoCs, do you think you can help? I've been brainstorming some new attack structures I'd like to introduce to the security scene, and then work on some solutions, if any. The concepts should be effective, yet the languages are very simple. The ones that I believe will be in use are HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. Not necessarily all of the them at once, but a blend of some.

o.O If you can come up with vulnerabilities how can you not make a PoC?

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    o.O If you can come up with vulnerabilities how can you not make a PoC?

I'm not good at programming much, I can't sit there and write it from scratch. I'm fairly well at working with code with security in mind only. Logically speaking, they are able to work, I just can't put the code together entirely, just a bit here and there.

PoC PoC bagock

not being able to code from scratch is going to make this project difficult
    Quote Originally Posted by sn1per View Post
    90% of DG programs are called form1

i moved this thread here from the main forum. it seems people from the main forum will just start filling this thread up with bullshit posts and wont help this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yousif View Post
    Hello all, I've got some theories I want to turn into PoCs, do you think you can help? I've been brainstorming some new attack structures I'd like to introduce to the security scene, and then work on some solutions, if any. The concepts should be effective, yet the languages are very simple. The ones that I believe will be in use are HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. Not necessarily all of the them at once, but a blend of some.
    I think your best bet is to search Google (www.google.com) and Google Groups (www.google.com/groups) for pages and threads on learning these specific languages. Learning from existing sample code on the internet is the best way to go. Back in the day when i used to code i used to always look at other peoples code to learn how it worked.

Maybe also get yourself a web development studio like Macromedia Dreamweaver it will allow you to write HTML,CSS,PHP and Javascript fairly easily. If you dont have access to getting something like Dreamweaver i suggest using UltraEdit as an alternative.

For PHP i suggest checking the manual pages over at PHP.net they have starting points you can go from combine those starting point articles with samples of code you can find on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by erin
    Meca. There aren't words to describe how incredibly handsome and perfect you are.

php.net*

<3

Hit me up.

I heard AutoIT is good for people who can't program, make spolits.

Officially the unofficial radio of DG: www.gangster.fm

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by meca View Post
    i moved this thread here from the main forum. it seems people from the main forum will just start filling this thread up with bullshit posts and wont help this guy.

I think your best bet is to search Google (www.google.com) and Google Groups (www.google.com/groups) for pages and threads on learning these specific languages. Learning from existing sample code on the internet is the best way to go. Back in the day when i used to code i used to always look at other peoples code to learn how it worked.

Maybe also get yourself a web development studio like Macromedia Dreamweaver it will allow you to write HTML,CSS,PHP and Javascript fairly easily. If you dont have access to getting something like Dreamweaver i suggest using UltraEdit as an alternative.

For PHP i suggest checking the manual pages over at PHP.net they have starting points you can go from combine those starting point articles with samples of code you can find on the internet

--Dreamweaver, oh god. No, I'm not that stupid! I'm able to secure code only, and develop on the side with minor modifications of code. I can't write out something totally from scratch though. Thanks for the help though, very much appreciated.

seriously haha you asked a kinda lame question don't get made at him for reco dreamweaver its still a good tool, i use it alot mainly just cos it allows you to cloak directories and it can remember which directories are cloaked

ultraedit however is a++ awesome windows editor esp the remote sftp functions

seriously though i kinda doubt your attacks have not been envisioned before. they may be possible but that is the hardest part of finding an exploit is proving that it exists and is reproducible.
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38
    Motorcycle Wiki

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by budlight View Post
    seriously haha you asked a kinda lame question don't get made at him for reco dreamweaver its still a good tool, i use it alot mainly just cos it allows you to cloak directories and it can remember which directories are cloaked

ultraedit however is a++ awesome windows editor esp the remote sftp functions

seriously though i kinda doubt your attacks have not been envisioned before. they may be possible but that is the hardest part of finding an exploit is proving that it exists and is reproducible.
    Relax, I never got mad at him, I thanked him for his kind input. What makes you think what I've brainstormed is already done or thought of? Anyways, I sense some beef =O

Relax, I never got mad at him, I thanked him for his kind input. What makes you think what I've brainstormed is already done or thought of? Anyways, I sense some beef =O
    well then fucking do it already amaze us
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38
    Motorcycle Wiki

What makes you think what I've brainstormed is already done or thought of?
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

lol im band

So there's no one here who's able to help me? In any case, I'm willing to speak over AIM. If you would like to help out, my screen name is PFR. 3 chars mean nothing =O