greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: cops being cops again

  1. #1
    . ryph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,406

    Default cops being cops again

    http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=104763

    they should just start firing and yanking pensions for any douche bags that get out of line. thatll revert their behavior to their intended purpose, protect and to serve US.
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

  2. #2
    Super Duper Moderator meca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,996

    Default

    ridiculous

  3. #3
    . ryph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,406

    Default

    also hi n0fx
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

  4. #4
    Super Duper Moderator meca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,996

    Default

    so ridiculous what a joke these cops need to be delt with theyre out of control insane power trips they get

  5. #5
    beast nasty
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,737

    Default

    a little of the subject but the fraternal order of police is so completely fucked up

  6. #6
    SoHov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    no
    Posts
    11,514

    Default

    APD is going to proceed with citations against the photographer.

    citations for what?!?
    lol \(_o)/

    Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    [DG] is an unorganized free for all packed to the brim with unfunny inside jokes and the most retarded nonsense imaginable


  7. #7

    Default

    thats fucked up.

    Cop seemed rather young too. Thats the problem w/ cops these days. They join the force, ex-juice heads going to guido clubs and the power gets to their head and think they can do what ever they want

  8. #8
    I am Fredryck Fox! Vershun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    16,131

    Default

    Hard to feel too badly for the cameraman.

  9. #9
    . ryph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    Hard to feel too badly for the cameraman.
    lol why, because he was filming a cop?
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

  10. #10
    I am Fredryck Fox! Vershun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    16,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryph View Post
    lol why, because he was filming a cop?
    Well because he was asked to leave the scene in the first place and he was mod sassing anyway.

    Plus I hate the media.

  11. #11
    Super Duper Moderator meca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    Well because he was asked to leave the scene in the first place and he was mod sassing anyway.

    Plus I hate the media.
    no way man he asked the guy if he could do media staging or whatever i think that means to get a shot of the person being arrested.

    the cop was totally wrong man u dont fucking tackle a camera man

  12. #12
    Super Duper Moderator meca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,996

    Default

    we all need to start carrying guns and just blasting fools

  13. #13
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Normally, I'm against police brutality, but when someone puts the stomp on the Liberal media, I must say, "Yaaaaaaassssseeeee."

    That cop was still outta hand.



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  14. #14
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    电脑黑客
    Posts
    28,454

    Default

    wow

    and ppl get mad at me and wonder why i run KP.com

    shit exactly like this.

    i honestly dont feel bad when cops die. 100% honest. because you know what? most of them abuse their power and are just uneducated rejects who work for the state, so fuck them.

  15. #15
    . ryph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "o" View Post
    wow

    and ppl get mad at me and wonder why i run KP.com

    shit exactly like this.

    i honestly dont feel bad when cops die. 100% honest. because you know what? most of them abuse their power and are just uneducated rejects who work for the state, so fuck them.
    i said it before and ill say it again. i never wish death on any1, id rather see their pensions get yanked one way or another. this way they can die a NATURAL, slow and pathetic life eating ramen and spam.
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

  16. #16
    daggy diamonds
    Guest

    Default

    u love those cops

  17. #17

    Default

    The American police force scares me.. I see so many videos and stories about corrupt officers and I think you may be correct ryph, when you say America appears like it's turning into a police state.

  18. #18
    ^ go die bitch - tw0 2k8 happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    fuckin' hossers they're all a bunch of fucking ASSholes mane

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •