greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: 1800 us dead in iraq

Default 1800 us dead in iraq

see title.
    Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    sam finally dropped my quote

i am a larg fagit c0cktarde Lil Miss Carob Snuggles's Avatar

is that total like over time?
    ~RouND HerE wE ReP Dem GoTCHa BoYz~

dont like my posting or want to threaten me? call 617-283-1555
    email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

what was the death count for vietnam? i could look it up but eh... too much us military his story makes me want to blow lunch.
    ytcracker said hi to me once...
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    hi

yea, and what point are you trying to make?

just come right out and say it. don't be coy.

Quote Originally Posted by PiMpY
    yea, and what point are you trying to make?

just come right out and say it. don't be coy.
    I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

What point are YOU trying to make?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by nickdisagrees
    I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

What point are YOU trying to make?
    Everyone knows people are dying in Iraq so why the fuck make a thread unless you're trying to provoke something?

Is the 1800th soldier KIA somehow more signifigant and important than the 1799th?

Bitch I live in a trash can!

Quote Originally Posted by rj45
    what was the death count for vietnam?
    roughly 58,000
    - cf

Everyone knows people are dying in Iraq so why the fuck make a thread unless you're trying to provoke something?

Is the 1800th soldier KIA somehow more signifigant and important than the 1799th?
    Round number?

I suppose it would make more sense to not talk about it, though, right?

I suppose it would make more sense to not talk about it, though, right?
    Oh, is that what I said?

let me be the first to say RIP

Oh, is that what I said?
    why the fuck make a thread unless you're trying to provoke something?
    More or less.

More or less.
    i was referring to the somehow magic number 1800

as in don't be coy, just make a thread about why they're dying instead of throwing up a number and hoping for the thread to take that direction

im talking about 1800+ americans fucking dead.
    the thread was INTENDED to provoke thoughts about people fucking dieing for little reason, not for YOU to be a little fagzor whore. get a fucking grip man.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sam
    im talking about 1800+ americans fucking dead.
    the thread was INTENDED to provoke thoughts about people fucking dieing for little reason, not for YOU to be a little fagzor whore. get a fucking grip man.
    I have friends over there right now in the fucking thick of it, and they feel they're doing the right fucking thing. In fact if you told them they were fighting for nothing, watching their friends die for nothing, you'd wind up in the fucking hospital.
    Last edited by PiMpY; 08-03-2005 at 05:41 PM.

newsflash genius, i am a combat vet. what you got? dont even talk to me about watching friends die.

the exit to this thread is that way ====>
    Last edited by sam; 08-03-2005 at 04:28 PM. Reason: i cant fucking spell

newsflash genius, i am a combat vet. what you got? dont even talk to me about watching friends die.

the exit to this thread is that way ====>
    I never said anything even insinuating I was a vet or even remotely connected to the military.

What do I got?

I've got best friends who I've grown up with ,who I love putting their lives on the line for something they believe in.

I have a hard time handling someone telling me that my friends might die for "little cause" when I know that they are fighting for something they believe in.

I'm sorry what is it that they belive in? I guess I still don't get why the FUCK we are over there... and don't tell me Human rights violations if we cared soo much about Human rights we would invade Saudia Arabia who is higher on the Amnisty International Human Rights Violation List then Iraq ever was.. Don't tell me Nukes or Weapons of mass destruction... do you know who Iraq got most of their weapons of mass destruction? From the U.S durring the Iran vs Iraq War... look it up....

One of my best friends is special OPS.. he just came back about 6 months ago... he was like this is totally crap... he sure could't understand why the fuck we where over there..

Maybe you all know something I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Linsys
    I'm sorry what is it that they belive in? I guess I still don't get why the FUCK we are over there... and don't tell me Human rights violations if we cared soo much about Human rights we would invade Saudia Arabia who is higher on the Amnisty International Human Rights Violation List then Iraq ever was.. Don't tell me Nukes or Weapons of mass destruction... do you know who Iraq got most of their weapons of mass destruction? From the U.S durring the Iran vs Iraq War... look it up....

One of my best friends is special OPS.. he just came back about 6 months ago... he was like this is totally crap... he sure could't understand why the fuck we where over there..

Maybe you all know something I don't...
    Do you want my views or theirs?

and "special ops" is really vague

Army, navy, marines, CIA paramilitary, AF PJ?

ps Iraq got nothinhg more than satellite intelligence from us during the iran/iraq war.

Myabe they believe in getting totally fucked over by the U.S government after killing a bunch of Sand Niggers so we could take over their fucking country...

I in no way have any ill respect for your friends or anyone who is dying over there, I think it's a GREAT tragedy...

I also think that many soldiers belive what the Government is telling them about why they are there, and don't get the opportunity to research the truth... now that is a serious tragedy..

I also think that the U.S government has brainwashed half the troops over there into that kind of "We are serving America" they believe this because the government is telling them that is the case.. it's too bad we brainwash our children like this and then line them up to die just to make some people rich..

Default Both..

Both...

ps Iraq got nothinhg more than satellite intelligence from us during the iran/iraq war.
    That isn't true...

March, 1986. The United States with Great Britain block all Security Council resolutions condemning Iraq's use of chemical weapons, and on March 21 the US becomes the only country refusing to sign a Security Council statement condemning Iraq's use of these weapons. [10]

May, 1986. The US Department of Commerce licenses 70 biological exports to Iraq between May of 1985 and 1989, including at least 21 batches of lethal strains of anthrax. [3]

May, 1986. US Department of Commerce approves shipment of weapons grade botulin poison to Iraq. [7]

March, 1987. President Reagan bows to the findings of the Tower Commission admitting the sale of arms to Iran in exchange for hostages. Oliver North uses the profits from the sale to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua. [17]

Late 1987. The Iraqi Air Force begins using chemical agents against Kurdish resistance forces in northern Iraq. [1]

February, 1988. Saddam Hussein begins the "Anfal" campaign against the Kurds of northern Iraq. The Iraq regime used chemical weapons against the Kurds killing over 100,000 civilians and destroying over 1,200 Kurdish villages. [8]

If I told u I'd have to kill u.... lol jk

serously, Army...

Both...
    Their views:

The biggest thing is they feel they're taking the fight straight to the enemy (radical muslims) and thus protecting the US.

My views:

WMDs were only one reason for going to war. Even though it proved to be mostly false (we did find some anthrax), it can't be said that we the people were intentionally misled. EVERY MAJOR INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE WORLD was sure Saddam had reinstituted his WMD program. This includes even Russia, who was vehemently opposed to the war. They actually warned us that Saddam had plans to sell his WMD to Al Qaeda. For the record, there is still a high probability that the weapons were transferred to Syria during the run up to the war.

The so called "falsified" reports of Iraq trying to buy uranium in Niger have since been proven correct.

But aside from the WMD thing, Iraq violated hundreds of UN resolutions, including shooting at our planes on a very regular basis that were patrolling the no fly zone SO HE DIDN'T TRY AND GAS HIS OWN PEOPLE AGAIN.

Also, Saddam supported terrorists. He payed families of suicide bombers and trained terrorists in his country. He may not have had many links to AQ, but he still supported radical muslim terrorists which are as much our enemy as AQ is.

The most important thing to me though is that a democratic Iraq (which will take many more years, democracys aren't born over night) will influence the people who live in the fucked up countries surrounding Iraq to push for democratization.

A free and democratic populace doesn't breed terrorism like an oppressed and starved populice.

For the record, I do agree with you that Saudia Arabia needs to get fucking bitchslapped to hell and back. By chance the Saudis started controlling the rampant terrorism in their country just a wee bit to appease us, which pissed AQ off enough to start attacking the Saudis themselves. While it's always tragic when innocents die, this was a great thing as the Saudis have now taken an active interest in erradicating the terrorist scum in their country.

Still, their humans rights record is appalling.
    Last edited by PiMpY; 08-03-2005 at 05:11 PM.

Exclamation

That isn't true...

March, 1986. The United States with Great Britain block all Security Council resolutions condemning Iraq's use of chemical weapons, and on March 21 the US becomes the only country refusing to sign a Security Council statement condemning Iraq's use of these weapons. [10]

May, 1986. The US Department of Commerce licenses 70 biological exports to Iraq between May of 1985 and 1989, including at least 21 batches of lethal strains of anthrax. [3]
    The botulism and anthrax came from a private scientific firm and were supposed to be used by Iraqi universitys for peaceful purposes.

The US government approved the sale as the samples sold had legitimate commercial and health uses.

Iraq already had anthrax and botulism before these samples arrived.
    Last edited by PiMpY; 08-03-2005 at 05:20 PM.

If I told u I'd have to kill u.... lol jk

serously, Army...
    cool

Two of my friends are just finishing up Recon training.

You DO know that Sam was in Iraq for quite awhile, right?
    ';'

Quote Originally Posted by CG
    sam = lynsis?

email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

I do now.

Like I said, I never pretended to be connected to the military in any way.

I've got good friends over there fighting for what they believe in. I guess Sam didn't believe in what he was fighting for. My friends do.

whats a lynsis?

If you are refering to me.. I am not Sam no, I have no idea who he even is...

Never been in the military either...

Quote Originally Posted by tobrien
    sam = lynsis?
    Sam = Sam
    ';'

I do now.

Like I said, I never pretended to be connected to the military in any way.

I've got good friends over there fighting for what they believe in. I guess Sam didn't believe in what he was fighting for. My friends do.
    I'm sure he did at first, but look at the loss of life we're encountering now. We're losing more troops than when we were hunting Saddam and doing the whole SHOCK AND AWE thing, and for what? To wipe out a people's belief? You take a country ran by a radical, filled with radicals, and you remove their leader; what do you think is going to happen? Will they be happy or mad? Let's say some country came in to the US, took Bush away and then said they were running the show. Would you merely conform because they overthrew our leader and become part of their government, or would you join the uprising and fight for our independance?
    ';'

NVM

email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

I'm sure he did at first, but look at the loss of life we're encountering now. We're losing more troops than when we were hunting Saddam and doing the whole SHOCK AND AWE thing, and for what? To wipe out a people's belief? You take a country ran by a radical, filled with radicals, and you remove their leader; what do you think is going to happen? Will they be happy or mad? Let's say some country came in to the US, took Bush away and then said they were running the show. Would you merely conform because they overthrew our leader and become part of their government, or would you join the uprising and fight for our independance?
    Yea that would be true if the insurgency wasn't overwhelmingly being carried out by foreigners.

Yea that would be true if the insurgency wasn't overwhelmingly being carried out by foreigners.
    You don't think Canada and the UK wouldn't try to help us?
    ';'

i quit readin after "the believe in what you are fighting for"

NIGGER PLEASE. you fight for the person to the left and right of you. thats what you are fighting for. not fucking fighting for a cause.

now that i am out i simply reminding people that we are dieing every fucking day over there. make you think about what the fuck is going on. congratulations pimpy, you are a peice of shit, and thanks for turning a thread to fucking hell, i now group you in the same bunch that i use for bis1, jrdn, tobrien, and whatever that feds SN is. fuck you very much.

and the insurgency isnt carried out by foreigners. get the fuck out of this thread. you tried, you lost, shut up.

i quit readin after "the believe in what you are fighting for"

NIGGER PLEASE. you fight for the person to the left and right of you. thats what you are fighting for. not fucking fighting for a cause.

now that i am out i simply reminding people that we are dieing every fucking day over there. make you think about what the fuck is going on. congratulations pimpy, you are a peice of shit, and thanks for turning a thread to fucking hell, i now group you in the same bunch that i use for bis1, jrdn, tobrien, and whatever that feds SN is. fuck you very much.
    you dont know me

you dont know my friends

ill believe what they tell me over what some douche bag from the internet preaches

fuck you
    Last edited by PiMpY; 08-03-2005 at 05:51 PM.

, i now group you in the same bunch that i use for bis1, jrdn, tobrien, and whatever that feds SN

DAMN I WAS RATTED OUT!!

ADIOS AMIGOS

email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

and the insurgency isnt carried out by foreigners. get the fuck out of this thread. you tried, you lost, shut up.
    chechens syrians and saudis aren't foreigners?

you dont know me

you dont know my friends

ill believe what they tell me

fuck you
    what the fuck is there MOS? are they even infantry? do you fucking even know? shut up dude, i have ZERO respect for little dogs that yap just to be heard.

chechens syrians and saudis aren't foreigners?
    tru that

email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

what the fuck is there MOS? are they even infantry? do you fucking even know? shut up dude, i have ZERO respect for little dogs that yap just to be heard.

One is a designated marksman (M16A4 with an ACOG). He's in fallujah.

One is a SAW gunner. He's in Haditha. 14 marines died there today.

One drives an abrams for the army. I don't know where in Iraq he is right now. He's on his second deployment.

Two more friends aren't over there yet but are almost done with Recon school so they probably will be soon.

There are a few other people I graduated with who joined the Marines but I wasn't friends with them then and I'm not now.

One is a designated marksman (M16A4 with an ACOG). He's in fallujah.

One is a SAW gunner. He's in Haditha. 14 marines died there today.

One drives an abrams for the army. I don't know where in Iraq he is right now. He's on his second deployment.

Two more friends aren't over there yet but are almost done with Recon school so they probably will be soon.

There are a few other people I graduated with who joined the Marines but I wasn't friends with them then and I'm not now.

PWNED

email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

PWNED
    Sucking someone's e-dick is unattractive and gay. You know that, right? Either formulate your own sentences and arguments or keep it movin.
    ';'

Sucking someone's e-dick is unattractive and gay. You know that, right? Either formulate your own sentences and arguments or keep it movin.
    i am not sucking his e-penis, i just agree, and think sam or whoever it is being pretty wierd about this

edit: i know hes entitled to his own opinion and all

email Dem GoTCHa BoYz

i am not sucking his e-penis, i just agree, and think sam or whoever it is being pretty wierd about this

edit: i know hes entitled to his own opinion and all
    What do you agree with? pimpy having friends in Iraq? You don't know them. I have plenty of friends over there too, and most of them have the mentality of just wanting to stay alive. I have a couple pals who are hardcore army life and are brainwashed to think any battle is a valid one for the US, but that doesn't mean because they are fighting that that belief is right.
    ';'

Exploding neck trick

Haha sam... You post this statement saying that you want to provoke thoughts, but when someone voices an opinion different than their own you start name calling. Good work.

And who is yapping just to be heard? You started this thread, and simply because ONE person didn't agree you immediately start talking shit. What does it matter if Pimpy's friends are infantry or not? Everyone out there is at risk, not just infantry. Personally, I give mad respect to anyone who goes to Iraq even if it's a relatively safe job. Point being that everyone out there right now is doing it so we can sit on computers and bitch about it without getting shot.

eh fuck it. I know what's coming. Call me stupid and a fag and whatever super original insults you can think of.
    Nice to see you people, but fuck you man

yeah, i glanced back over this thread, i didnt really make sense.
    i will get pimpy a ho and send her over to mend our split.

and one for you as well SS.

yeah, i glanced back over this thread, i didnt really make sense.
    i will get pimpy a ho and send her over to mend our split.

and one for you as well SS.
    word all good man

i respect you for fighting, you got more balls than me