greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone know anything about coldwater extraction of codeine from t3s?

Default anyone know anything about coldwater extraction of codeine from t3s?

someone mentioned something about it...

i got 12 of them and i want to extract the codeine out of them
    ANYTHING POSTED BY ME, OR ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER TREADS ON THIS WEBSITE DIGITALGANGSTER.COM PRESENTLY, IN THE PAST, AND AS WELL OF THE FUTURE ARE 100% AND NOTHING BUT 100% FICTION AND ARE FOR PURE SHOCK VALUE, LAUGHS, AND VARIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY

NOTHING POSTED HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT HOW WE LIVE.

NA.ORG
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

im in pain here my friend
    ANYTHING POSTED BY ME, OR ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER TREADS ON THIS WEBSITE DIGITALGANGSTER.COM PRESENTLY, IN THE PAST, AND AS WELL OF THE FUTURE ARE 100% AND NOTHING BUT 100% FICTION AND ARE FOR PURE SHOCK VALUE, LAUGHS, AND VARIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY

You can extract Codeine, hydrocodone, Oxycodone etc. almost any Rx narcotic with water as because they are soluable in water.
    Cold water extraction works well.
    Below is an example of a codeine extraction.
    The idea behind the following extraction is that
    acetaminophen and aspirin (I'll use A/A from now on) are very
    _insoluble_ in cold water. Codeine phosphate (the most common
    salt of codeine) is very _soluble_ in water including cold water.
    The following table explains:

Solubility (31C water) Solubility (21C water)

Aspirin 1g / 100 ml 1g / 300ml

Acetaminophen 1g / 70 ml 1g / 150 ml

Codeine 1g / 2.3 ml 1g / 0.7 ml
    Phosphate

So as you can see, both A/A aren't very soluble in 21C
    water, so if you cool the water to around 10C, the solubility will
    drop even further. That way you can dissolve 20 tablets in 50ml
    of hot water, cool the water down to 10C, filter the solution and
    end up with the same amount of codeine as the tablets contained
    but only a fraction of the original amount of A/A.

[...]

1. Obtain a quantity of tablets containing codeine, check to
    see if they contain anything other than codeine, caffeine,
    acetaminophen or aspirin. If they do, and you don't know whether
    or not it will be a problem, your best bet is not to use them.
    Measure out your desired amount of codeine (ex. 64 mg = 8 tablets
    * 8mg/tablet). You may want to add 2 extra tablets as it is quite
    likely you will lose some codeine in the procedure. As you get
    more experience with the procedure you will be able to get
    approx. 95% of the codeine extracted.

2. Measure out some nice hot water, use approx. 40ml / 20 tablets
    or more if needed. I would suggest you don't go over 50ml for 20
    tablets. I don't know if the use of boiling water would destroy
    any of the codeine but your best bet is not to use it. Use hot
    water but not boiling. Make sure the tablets dissolve completely.
    Some dissolve on contact with water while others need some help
    dissolving by crushing them. Note : not all of the tablet will
    dissolve, there are water-insoluble fillers in the tablet and not
    all of the A/A will dissolve either(which is what we want).

3. Place the solution in a cold bath, I just use some ice cubes
    in a container of water. Stir the mixture occasionally until the
    solution drops to about 15C or lower. You won't need a
    thermometer to measure the temperature, just make sure it's
    "cold". This will take about 30 min. If you wish to speed this
    up, you can use less water to dissolve the tablets, and add ice
    chips to cool the mixture faster. Just make sure you don't add
    so much ice that you drastically increase the volume of the mixture.

4. Filter the solution using whatever you have. Coffee filters
    work well, but lab filters work the best. Just make sure you
    don't end up with obvious solids in the filtered solution. This
    will take about 1 hr. You may also want to rinse the solids left
    over in the filter with some ice-water to extract any remaining
    codeine.

Side notes Pretty much anything that CAN be used IV is better if you shoot it. Snorting, on the other hand, in addition to being horrible for your sinuses, is wasteful, and just doesn't work as well. Why? Beats me. I'm only speaking from my own, and many others experience.
    Don't use alot of water, use as little as possible. Codeine,hydrocodone, Oxycodone and morphine are all sensitive to heat and light. (Some more than others).
    This method will work for oxycodone, but as a side note Percocet and most off-brands contain a relatively small amount of acetaminophen (about 350 mg or so) compared to the oxycodone (5 mg). Since oxycodone is very strong, 2 or 3 percs should have you feeling pretty darn good (as long as you don't have a huge tolerance). As a result, unless you are taking 10 or 15 percs per day, you needn't worry about acetaminophen ingestion.

can someone please explain that in my terms? its hard for me to understand how if the water is colder and i filter it how the codeine doesn't get stuck in the filter?

ok i think i understand now, 1 g of codeine to .07ml of 21 dergree water?

so the colder the water the more subtle the codeine is so it'll go through the filter right? then i drink the water...?

yea, heat some water up, put pills in and dissolve. once you have a solution, cool down the water and then filter. the filtered stuff then has a more concentrated dose of codeine. let evaporate or boil up the water and the remaining powder should be pure codeine. enjoy
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

i don't have any coffee filters, can i use napkins? or should i go buy a filter?

what about some tea bags? i can empty out the tea in them...?

So take the other 40 or 30something codeines and crush them up into fine powder. Get a tall glass of warm water and mix the powder in the water really good. It should look very cloudy, almost white. Put the glass in the freezer or refrigerator and leave it there for a half hour or a little bit longer, or 20 minutes if you can’t fucking wait. Now either get another glass and get a funnel and put a coffee filter over the unused glass with a rubber band and empty the codeine water into it. Or you can be lazy and drink the water out with a straw, just don’t disturb the Tylenol that has settled at the bottom. When you are all done you can take the Tylenol that was at the bottom and put it in warm water and repeat the process, there is still some codeine that did not absorb.

i think i'm gonna try that now and just drink all of it except the shit at the bottom, all 12 of these

i got it in the freezer now, i think i may have used to much water but oh well i'll drink it all except the white shit at the bottom

i guess the amount of water doesn't matter since the codeine will be at the top and the other bullshiznit will be at the bottom

yo im kinda afraid to drink it all at once but im going to should be done in 10 minutes, brb shitting

original digital gangster

i dont really like codeine that much

since its a prodrug your body can only turn so much of it into painkiller at a time

Codeine is considered a prodrug, since it is metabolised in vivo to the primary active compounds morphine and codeine-6-glucuronide.[6][7] Roughly 5-10% of codeine will be converted to morphine, with the remainder either free, conjugated to form codeine-6-glucuronide (~70%), or converted to norcodeine (~10%) and hydromorphone (~1%). It is less potent than morphine and has a correspondingly lower dependence-liability than morphine.[8] Like all opiates, codeine is addictive unless used infrequently. However, the withdrawal symptoms are relatively mild and as a consequence codeine is considerably less addictive than the other opiates.
    if you want a good suggestion pop like one or two 25mg benadryl about 30min to an hour before you pop your pain pills and it will potentiate them better more bang for your $
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - WC Fields

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

so did i just fuck up? or what

damn it's been in the freezer for 20 minutes and it's still luke warm roflmao

guess im gonna go get some benadryl

Extracting DXM from cough syrup is way cooler. Or LSA from morning glory. JS, way more fun.

Jimson Tea?

j/k - don't do it

There was a story a couple of years ago about some idiot kids in NJ that tried to do this, didn't do it right, and they all died, ITT.

thx for answering my questions

getting cooler, not at 21 degrees yet but the top of the cup is getting frost on it

if you do the benadryl id take only 25 mg and do HALF of what youd normally do and gauge from there

benadryl is no joke it seriously catapults the fuck out of opiates

so yea if you do half of what you normally do and 25mg of benadryl - once you find out how that does you, only up the opiates youre ingesting, dont take more benadryl

then you can figure a balance between 1/4 and 1/2 what your normal dosage is and two benadryl and mix and match

but yea it will save you a lot of money because its an ultra hack to the high
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - WC Fields

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

if this works right i'm getting ready to take 360 mg of codeine at once

i never went to get the benadryl but i read that each tylenol 3 contains 30 mg of codeine

so if this works 30x12 is 360mg of codeine

just drank all i could with a straw before getting to the white powder at the bottom

filtering the left over water + white powder w/ a napkin in another cup atm

whew that was bitter

10 minutes before ur dead itt

feeling alright atm

i don't think i did it exactly right.

i think i dissolved alot of the Tylenol and other bullshit i wasn't wanting to drink.

either way i took 12 tylenol 3s in water =x

i agree with everything ytc is sayin. benedryl definitely gives opiates a boost. i wouldn't expect much out of t3's though. they aren't very strong when it comes to pain killers and codeine is an alright buzz, but there's definitely alot better. oxycodone is where it's @
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    my balls hang low and smash the clitoris during doggy style

should probably get them checked out though they ache sometimes
    like right now kind of achy
    blizadedesigns.com

yea next time i get some lortabs im going to try this with 2-4 10's and see wots poppin

so far im feeling alright but im bout to blaze proper so i know ill be ripped

im blasting music loud as fuck because i just don't give a fuck

wow, i went to this bitches house her uncle had twenty of them that he didn't even want, gave them to us

cwe'd those bitches and now im twice as fucked up as i was 8 hours ago

good night

Quote Originally Posted by ryph View Post
    NA.ORG

yo i got a damn good buzz from doing this

if you ever get 12-30 t3's research cold water extraction

t3's? lol you would need like maybe 40-50 of them at least for it to be worth it at allll

cod will make u turn red when u take allot

worthless recreationaly
    i will not disclose a 0day again. i will not disclose a 0day again. i will not disclose a 0day again. i will not disclose a 0day again

Quote Originally Posted by mcbain View Post
    t3's? lol you would need like maybe 40-50 of them at least for it to be worth it at allll

cod will make u turn red when u take allot

worthless recreationaly
    yeah codeine isn't the greatest pain killer buzz in my opinion. oxycodone4life
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    my balls hang low and smash the clitoris during doggy style

should probably get them checked out though they ache sometimes
    like right now kind of achy
    blizadedesigns.com

oxy is the truth

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

i prefer hydros over oxys, next time 1 lortab and 25mg benadryl instead of hte 2 or 3 lortabs, thx ytc
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    your dick is like fast food

i heard you can get high from nutmeg or by scraping banana peels and cooking the goop you scrape off

seriously i got nothing against getting high but you sound one step away from manufacturing a redneck methamphetamine factory in your bathroom.

i got pretty fucked up off 30 t3's

In Memoriam
    DG in Life
    DG in Death

Quote Originally Posted by The Somps View Post
    Extracting DXM from cough syrup is way cooler. Or LSA from morning glory. JS, way more fun.
    into a base powder or agent lemon liquid [dxm]
    DONT HUFF FREON

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    i heard you can get high from nutmeg or by scraping banana peels and cooking the goop you scrape off

seriously i got nothing against getting high but you sound one step away from manufacturing a redneck methamphetamine factory in your bathroom.
    ROFL

i ate two of those little tones jars of nutmeg when i was 15 or 16

i stayed up for about 3 hours and didn't feel anything, then i got really sleepy. fell asleep on the couch, woke up from some wild ass dreams and had to piss really bad, tried to stand up and had absolutely no balance, fell to the ground. crawled/dragged myself to the bathroom, peed, puked, fell asleep in the dirty towels. woke up okay the next day.

it's really hard to eat though, it clumps up when it gets wet (i.e. when it gets in your mouth,) i tried mixing it with milk and it just turned into a gigantic nutmeg cookie which tastes like balls

anyway good luck on getting high
    most boring signature of all time

Quote Originally Posted by dimeroll View Post
    i prefer hydros over oxys, next time 1 lortab and 25mg benadryl instead of hte 2 or 3 lortabs, thx ytc

overall i got a damn good slow motion buzz off that shit last night...

i'd advise anyone who has 10-40 t3's to yodel at me

i'll tell you how to get a good ass codeine buzz off of them all without taking any of the tylenol or acetaminophen? that is in it.

don't plex

listen to ytc... benadryl is the shit
    Last edited by BladeX; 04-07-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    #CASH @ EFNET

Quote Originally Posted by dimeroll View Post
    this man speaks the truth
    2 legit 2 quit

yea im most def gonna try that next time i get my hands on a handful of lortab 10s

i'll just take one with 50mg of benadryl

hopefully feel just as good as if i took 3 lortab 10s

1. The efficacy of codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and dihydrocodeine can be increased by at least 10% by taking them rectally. Inconclusive results have been obtained by heating hydrocodone and codeine cough syrups to 80 degrees Centigrade to boil off the alcohol, and it is suspected that these temperatures may result in the decomposition of the drug. On the other hand the best method for obtaining an opiate solution would be by using Cold Water Extraction on painkiller tablets. This liquid can be shot up the asshole with a plain syringe [no needle!] or medicine dropper or formed into colloids or solids for anal insertion by the addition of corn starch, oatmeal, or baking soda.

http://opioids.com/opiates/index.html

try it dennis i want to know if it works
    2 legit 2 quit

not that i'd try it but i just want you to stick something in your ass
    2 legit 2 quit

btw oxy is better if you like a buzz that lasts an hour but that shit will give you the jones when it wears off
    2 legit 2 quit