greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: available freelancers (keep nurgas out of a 9-5)

Quote Originally Posted by GLD View Post
    Facebook applications over here...
    I mainly do small functional web applications for small-medium companies in an effort to reduce paper consumption and improve work flow for their various processes.

i need a yahoo tool created; please PM me.
    death gotta be easy cuz life is hard

I have a password protected access (.mdb) file that I need the pass for, and the database may be encrypted as well. I tired of trying different tools online with no success and figured somebody here might be able to do it quickly. This is for an elance client, and I can split whatever they pay me with you and obviously you will have access to the database as well. Please PM me if interested - Thanks

I have done development on firmware for broadband networking equipment, mostly DLSAMs/switches but also routers, modems etc. These delivered high-def video, high-speed internetz and VOIP.

Facebooks, Gmail, Youtube, Myspace, Twitters, Yahoo, Hotmail, Mail.com, AOL, Aim, GMX
    Hello Fellow Mates,

We offer Quality Facebooks[Pva/Non Pva], Gmail [Pva/Non Pva], Youtube, Myspace, Twitter, Yahoo , Hotmail, Mail.com, Rediffmail, AOL, Aim, GMX, Re-Directs, Gift Cards, VCC for Paypal, Alert Pay, Adword, ebay & verifaction and Paypal accounts AVAILABLE ::: All at nominal cost. site : www.jminfo.in

Gmails non pva (Mixed IP) 100/10$
    Gmails non pva (US IP) 12$/100
    Gmails pva 30$/100
    Google Voice 30$/100
    Yahoo 6$/1k
    Hotmail normal 8$/1k
    Verified 15$/1k
    AOL 10$/1k
    Rediffmail 8$/1k
    Mail.com 10$/1k
    Aim 10$/k
    Facebook multipic and complete profile updated 18$/100
    Youtube [Non PVA] 15$/100
    Youtube [PVA] 30$/100
    Myspace 15$/100
    Twitter 60$/1k
    Tagged 60$/1k

all with replacement for 3 days, We Accept PAYPAL and LR

Features of our Accounts.
    • Lowest prices on the market
    • Created with a unique IP
    • Unique email account w/ a name based email address
    • Unique password
    • Each account is tested
    • Free support 24/7
    • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Reach us @ :-

GTalk : e2jagdeesh
    Yahoo : jagdeesh_hasutech
    Aim : jminfojminfo

Considerations will be always there for bulk bookers

Quote Originally Posted by e2jagdeesh View Post
    Facebooks, Gmail, Youtube, Myspace, Twitters, Yahoo, Hotmail, Mail.com, AOL, Aim, GMX
    Hello Fellow Mates,

We offer Quality Facebooks[Pva/Non Pva], Gmail [Pva/Non Pva], Youtube, Myspace, Twitter, Yahoo , Hotmail, Mail.com, Rediffmail, AOL, Aim, GMX, Re-Directs, Gift Cards, VCC for Paypal, Alert Pay, Adword, ebay & verifaction and Paypal accounts AVAILABLE ::: All at nominal cost. site : www.jminfo.in

Gmails pva 30$/100
    Google Voice 30$/100
    Yahoo 6$/1k
    Hotmail normal 8$/1k
    Verified 15$/1k
    AOL 10$/1k
    Rediffmail 8$/1k
    Mail.com 10$/1k
    Aim 10$/k
    Youtube [PVA] 30$/100
    Myspace 15$/100
    Twitter 60$/1k
    Tagged 60$/1k

• Lowest prices on the market
    • Created with a unique IP
    • Unique email account w/ a name based email address
    • Unique password
    • Each account is tested
    • Free support 24/7
    • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

went to check out your site and there is nothing there...
    CricKet Wireless Cellular Phone Flashing Information, Cell Phone Help, & Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Audio View Post
    If you tried, then today wasnt a failure, remember that
    #N3rdLife

I am a freelance web designer and graphic artist. html, css, php and java script. anyone interested please message me.
    The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. Cecil B. DeMille

forex brokers

I have a business i've setup that sales anonymous GreenDot Visa cards (already activated, no risk of being shutoff). This would allow people to receive money anonymously through moneypaks, and not have to worry about Joe Fed sending them a moneypak number to a traceable card.

They are 100 a pop, two for 175. Personal guarantee is that you will not be linked to them in anyway, and you will receive the only copy of the card. I cutup the temporary one and mail it to you with the activated Green Dot credit card.

I've sold about 100-125 of these, no problems so far. I don't keep records after you pay me, and I ship for before I receive.

Hi! Learning a new language we can develop ourselves and add to a new & unknown society. learn Japanese online by Skype.

New DG here.

Skills :

Social Engineer
    Graphic Design and media artist (CS5, GIMP, Corel, Maya)
    SEO
    some c++, BASIC, Java, PHP and PERL

Open for just about anything

Default Google Checkout

Need a google shopping cart built onto the end of a already working store; I can give you a webservice address that you can call to return the whole shopping cart in xml format... All you have to do is parse this into a google checkout. I'll give you the merchangt ID and shit too.
    150-400 depending on how good a job you do/how well it functions.

Thanks

Need a simple webservice call setup to call a webservice I've written in asp.net and get the response back as a browser redirect. Ajax/Java skillz needed. Will pay for quick work. PM me your skype info please.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS, GIVE ME A JOB COUNTING MONEY

Simple ajax/jquery post to a webservice, I keep getting an access is denied response when going after my asmx/webservice, and there is no reason for that shit because I'm not going cross domain.

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn3 View Post
    Simple ajax/jquery post to a webservice, I keep getting an access is denied response when going after my asmx/webservice, and there is no reason for that shit because I'm not going cross domain.
    I'lll pay someone to troubleshoot this headache for me.

Looking for an SEO guy. We have the $$, you gotta have the service. Bring us to the top, get paid well.

Hit me up in PM if you want to do business.

I'll do freelance sales if you actually have a decent product. I can do anything from finding new customers, a new client base and maybe finding more advertisers and publishers for affiliate networks. Anything that requires the gift of gab.

Im good in SEO Link Building and Data Entry Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by mtan11 View Post
    Im good in SEO Link Building and Data Entry Jobs
    me too
    i hate people who hate people

New DG,

Know some C, Perl, Python

Well versed in Linux & FreeBSD administration

Quote Originally Posted by e2jagdeesh View Post
    Hello Fellow Mates,

Gmails pva 30$/100
    Google Voice 30$/100
    Yahoo 6$/1k
    Hotmail normal 8$/1k
    Verified 15$/1k
    AOL 10$/1k
    Rediffmail 8$/1k
    Mail.com 10$/1k
    Aim 10$/k
    Youtube [PVA] 30$/100
    Myspace 15$/100
    Twitter 60$/1k
    Tagged 60$/1k

Lowest prices on the market
    Created with a unique IP
    Unique email account w/ a name based email address
    Unique password
    Each account is tested
    Free support 24/7
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Got a few facebook pages. Havent checked them all yet but the first few are good quality.

Edit: forgot to add the word good lol. makes all the difference in that statement :P

Professional Graphic Designer & Front End Developer

-Bitmap Graphics
    -Vector Graphics
    -HTML5/CSS3/JS(jQuery)/PHP
    -Wordpress Theme Developer (No Plugins!)
    -AS3 Developer ( Flash -> EXE, APP, X-executable)

I got fired from AD agencies because they went bankrupt lol. I have 3 years of experience, i'm not saying im the best here, except my work always give the confidence to people.

Questions and Porfolios? PM me.

i can give upto 200000 facebook likes to any fanpage
    100% real likes
    payment mostly prefered by paypal

I usually write articles and reviews as a freelancer. But it is really a painful jobs to make it 100% unique.

I'd like to see a mod clean some of the shit out of this. I've been looking through, and there is some good stuff here.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If anyone here can push large amounts of facebook traffic PLEASE hit me up with a pm! We'll make shitloads of money together.

ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    I'd like to see a mod clean some of the shit out of this. I've been looking through, and there is some good stuff here.

i have a powerful fb viral script set up right now. if anyone can jv and help me get some initial traffic to make it viral, you'll get %25 percent of profits.

ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Default facebook likes

facebook likessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (looking for real fans ) this will give traffic to ur means all fanpage will be 100% active nothing fake
    hey i sale facebook likes on fanpage
    the rate is 10$ for 1000 likes
    the most cheapest rate
    all the fans will be real people no fake no bots
    100% real peopleeeeeeeee
    order nowwwwwww
    u just have to give me the fanpage link and your work is donee
    order now contact me
    akkycool@gmail.com or mssg me here nowwwww

sup need a job willing to do pretty much anything, i'm computer savvy as fuck and know like basic html, i learn fast as shit, even if it's freelancing a typing gig doing a novel or some shit straight copying i have an amazing speed ratio, you hook me up with it, you can keep half the profit, i just need someone to give me a shot, gotta make $ somehow. pm me~
    Originally Posted by TrainReq
    You have cox, those are fairly difficult to pull.
    but i CAN pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

which then is activated by the user

Buying FB fan pages

send pm

Will Do: Almost anything...
    I have experience in JAVA, PYTHON, PHP, c#, JavaScript + Ajax..., HTML5, asp.net, MySql, Sql, Sqlite...

all I know by only my practical knowledge and self study...

My website: http://www.theroxsoft.com

CW42O is bored. Will do any design-related and/or programming task for minimal dollars, maybe free if you socially engineer (read; hustle) me into thinking you deserve it. PM me d00d
    "Because I do think - not just in building AOL - but just the world in which we live is a very confusing, rapidly changing world where technology has accelerated." - Steve Case

i just remembered this was here and figured i'd toast since home for the summer and have mad free time.

Custom Coded Anythang or revisions to previous code | java, python, perl, php, i'm also versed in working with many popular apis and smart as fuck so whether or not i've worked with it before doesn't matter (can learn just about any other language in under a week for the right price) | skill level: like a boss

Blackhat/Whitehat SEO | link-building, onsite seo, social media marketing, content scraping/spinning, b2b, building campaigns from start to finish (there is never a finish so it's pretty much start to whenever the fuck you understand what you need to do and hire someone cheap to maintain) i've done seo for many local and not so local small businesses with much success.

PPC | adwords, adcenter, sorry no adult experience, market research, keyword research, optimized custom landing pages for optimized sub-niche keyword groups, campaign planning, monitoring, or entire process from start to finish | if you approach me with a decent idea i can quickly return a positive roi. | note: my specialty is ppc for cpa campaigns

Monetizing Traffic | if you have traffic of any kind and don't know what to do with it, chances are i can safely monetize it for you. if your traffic is absolutely pathetic i can usually get creative.

also like rj2 said: tell me what you want and i'll tell you where to get it and how much it costs.

PM me here or
    aim: jace
    Quote Originally Posted by mistik View Post
    jersey isn't for everyone brah, move along.

Oh! A few ago I am performing as a freelancer. I do design, SEO and Application Managment. I want to learn better. For this, I need huge suggestions.

Looking for a blackhat who wants to teamup with me to make serious $$. If you know what track data/records (MSR) are hit me up.

hi, hacking noob here, I am looking for someone with experience in getting access/hacking websites.. pretty ugrent/important and I have $$ to pay for the job, message me if you can help
    thanks!

Default Video Game Design

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE FOR INDIVIDUAL QUOTES: Idkfawin32

Game design, 2d or 3d using OpenGL. I can write all of the code, design all of the graphics, compose all of the music and sound effects, and I can do all of the multiplayer integration, etc.

I would prefer to do ACTUAL video games, not facebook stuff. Games are MAKING A KILLING right now in app stores everywhere, it is such a simple awesome way to make money, you just need the right idea for a game. I intend on making video games full time, but I can no longer continue development on my current video game projects due to funds. So I need to do some freelance game design.

I ALWAYS re-invent the wheel, with everything. So I can really do WHATEVER you want, we are not limited to any type of system, I've written software renderers and physics systems entirely from scratch before.

Genres I am Used to:
    -Sandbox Games
    -First Person Shooters
    -Side Scroller Games
    -Toybox Games(Games that you drag 2d objects around, etc)
    -Grand Theft Auto Style games(It deserve a Genre)
    -Puzzle Games

Concepts I readily understand and can integrate:
    -Destructable Terrain Systems
    -Verlet Physics(Rigid Body physics ie. Angry Birds)
    -Particle Systems
    -Procedural Generation
    -Voxel Rendering and Manipulation
    -GLSL Shaders
    -Critical Optimization
    -Heightmap Terrain
    -Raycasting and Raytracing
    -Vector Based Collision detection(Far superior to bounding box BS)

Technologies I can utilize:
    -Game Engines(Though I prefer to write my own)
    -XNA
    -OpenGL
    -DirectX
    -QuartzGL

Platforms I can develop on:
    -Windows
    -Mac
    -iOS
    -XBOX Live
    -Ouya(When it comes out)

Actually I have developed web pages for the companies by using java as core programming language, javascript as scripting language,Html and CSS for designing the out look of the page..and finally oracle as data base for storage...handles lots of projects of java as tester

Need a site taking down ? Many types of attack. Using botnets. Please message me @ op429[AT]live[DOT]com Paypal accepted. Please no .gov or .edu

Can i see here any before experince that you work DOWN sites? and what your price of that? the price depends on Google pagerank? give more details.

Hey errryone. I can do ios apps (not good with games), hardware shit, and perl irc shit. Working on improvin.

There is no enemy.
    Love for precedent 2012.

Default Toronto Wedding Limo Service

A Toronto basedWedding Limo Toronto service provider. Contact for Limo Services inToronto Limo Service, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Markham, Scarborough, Milton and George Town.

I'm most efficient and have knowledgeable knowledge in create development, web style, and logotype but will style anything visual related.SEO Orange County can help you create a more accessible website. Please Click here information available

Default Artificial grass installation

We have 20D and 40D nails for artificial grass installation such as sealing seams and installing weed barriers. To be installed above or below the base, depending on your situation. Prevent weeds from growing on your artificial lawn. we are constantly adding new companies to our artificial grass installation companies.
    artificial grass installation

I DO LOTS OF READING AND SOME OF WRITING..