If you see something you truly know and have worked with, add one point for that item. When you're done, scroll down to the bottom and see where you fit.
2. wget -O /dev/null
3. app.vars / cookie.vars
7. /sbin/usr/apache2 -k
8. #!/usr/bin/perl -Tw (the -Tw part, not the rest of this line)
1. Web n00bie - you've been reading dg too much
2. Welcome to 1998 - great you know stuff thats almost a decade old
5. Internet Citizen - you are familiar with the inets. Your daily internet contributions include surfing porn and posting on 4chan.
7. Computer Whore - You spend more than 8 hours on a computer each day.
9. Asian - you're asian.
10. HKM - you lied while counting to sound more elite than you really are.
I scored a 9.