greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: i want to go to rainbow festival 2007

Im gay for Grover. TehPrawntier's Avatar

Default i want to go to rainbow festival 2007

but have no ride :[

pad is mad at me for not going.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0j3ct7 View Post
    yesterday i met this 32 year old chick from houston texas at the hotel restaurant. Shes a lawyer here from some conferences. Anyways shes blonde with fake tits. How do I know somehow we got on that topic when she invited me back to her hotel room to fix her laptop. Anyways next thing i know shes like cuddling up next to me and poppin zanax and 5 hour caffeine thingy. I'm like wow u are intense. I ended up leaving after reloading vista for her.

pad (12:17:31 PM): asshole i cant believe ur not doing it
    yesterday i met this 32 year old chick from houston texas at the hotel restaurant. Shes a lawyer here from some conferences. Anyways shes blonde with fake tits. How do I know somehow we got on that topic when she invited me back to her hotel room to fix her laptop. Anyways next thing i know shes like cuddling up next to me and poppin zanax and 5 hour caffeine thingy. I'm like wow u are intense. I ended up leaving after reloading vista for her.

is that like a fag thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by faze View Post
    is that like a fag thing ?
    yea. I was going to go down there and hand out these flyers:

I Love The Taste Of Jamels Cock.........

^ this is not the twink forumz k???

It would be funny

haha o man

sadly. i couldnt get a ride. this gay guy who was gaying said he might give me one but couldnt.

shouldve offered blow jobs

Quote Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
    shouldve offered blow jobs
    no thanks