greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: LMFAO "INNOCENT"

Tire slashing suspect held on $270,000 bail

this motherfucker slashed his whole block's neighbors tires 10 times and got caught rofl

they thought it was a black person and were SO PISSED but when they found out it was the white guy on neighborhood watch they said he is a good person LOL

Philly is so fucking dumb i can't stand it anymore
    Last edited by pimpin; 05-03-2012 at 03:50 AM.

omg are people that stupid? everyone blames black people for EVERYTHING in philadelphia. it is so ridiculous. they act like they are so fucking important but theyre the ugliest most ignorant idiots on earth. im from cali so i know these things

suck my dick philly scum
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

but funny

lmao so happy i live in a nice place god what do you people do who live in like Iowa or Kentucky or some shitty ass state like that must make you want to blow your fucking head off mean while im skimboarding year round and chatting it up with hunnies
    @f12

that's not even a tanning bed skin tone, that's a spray on tan
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

Gym, Tan, Laundry

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled View Post
    lmao so happy i live in a nice place god what do you people do who live in like Iowa or Kentucky or some shitty ass state like that must make you want to blow your fucking head off mean while im skimboarding year round and chatting it up with hunnies
    It doesn't matter where you live imo. I lived in America's finest city my entire life and was unhappy for the majority of it. Now I live in Iowa and am happier than I was before. Also, skimboarding is for chicks and fags who don't know how to surf.

P.S. *meanwhile
    EAT MY SASS :P

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

but lets be honest here, if you had the same situation w/ bling and had a choice of SD or IA what would you pick?

remember konos and the BEACH..

iowa's not even that bad

bunch of ignorant fucks from the "kewl" states think it's some hillbilly haven when in reality it's probably one of the most progressive states in the US
    most boring signature of all time

lol qbert always gets extra salty whenever someone bashes iowa

I'm not saying it's bad but if there was a top 25 and bottom 25 for states I'd want to live in, I think IA would be in the bottom..

Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    Also, skimboarding is for chicks and fags who don't know how to surf.
    Can't really surf here unless there's a major storm in the gulf. 3' waves that break 20 feet from shore is not exactly a surfing paradise.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dawninja is the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin View Post
    everyone blames black people for EVERYTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    No one can handle a Kenyan Zerg rush.

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    but lets be honest here, if you had the same situation w/ bling and had a choice of SD or IA what would you pick?

remember konos and the BEACH..
    When was I not being honest? Which would I pick? Honestly I don't know. The slower pace of life has done wonders for me. The only things I miss about SD are my friends and family, the food and the beach. My point was that it doesn't matter where you live so much as how you live. You can live in the most beautiful place on earth and still be unhappy. So for this guy to say "Oh you must want to blow your head off because you don't live in Florida" is pretty ridiculous. I used to say the same shit before I moved but that was just ignorance on my part. I had never even really been anywhere else other than San Diego. I bet this dude has never even been to any of the states he's knocking. He's just talking out of his skimboarding faggoty ass.

Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    iowa's not even that bad

bunch of ignorant fucks from the "kewl" states think it's some hillbilly haven when in reality it's probably one of the most progressive states in the US
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    Can't really surf here unless there's a major storm in the gulf. 3' waves that break 20 feet from shore is not exactly a surfing paradise.
    Yea I know. Florida doesn't have shit for waves. I still wouldn't brag about skimboarding e'eryday. It's not that impressive. I would have been more impressed if he said "I go to the beach everyday". If you're gonna brag at least brag about something people actually give a shit about. js

iowa has really nice soil too

grow a vegetable or two
    most boring signature of all time

AND LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LINE JUST TO GET SOME GOD DAMNED BREAKFAST.

You'd be surprised how different Kentucky is from the picture you paint in your head of all the toothless, shoeless, ignorant hillbillies. Most of this is all generated from rumors, myth, and the fact that everyone in America hates our basketball team for winning college championships. Its a very gentle state, and you can have tons of fun spending $0. Can't believe this NJ mom...just proves that not ALL the ignorant people live here. I'd take a day on Kentucky's lakes and streams over a crowded beach any day of the week, no matter what. How many tree ropes can you swing off into the water on the beach? Anyone on the beach getting crunk and passing out somewhere outside without LEO fucking with you? Oh yeah, and a lot of that bourbon you drink... guess where it was made?

Kentuckians and Iowans banding together itt

yo porf send me a hot brown homie

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Kentuckians and Iowans banding together itt

yo porf send me a hot brown homie
    Hell yes. Complimentary bottle of liquor?

BTW, hot browns are delicious when you've spent the last 48 hours being a drunkard with shasta mcnasty and don't have anything nutrients in your bloodstream because you are filled with alcohol and thc to the point of combustion.

swed.

holla if you know of what I speak

"Rule #32: Enjoy the little things."

MR PORFALORF

HOW GOES IT
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

heh

you just got told by Iowa and Kentucky

how ya feel
    zero is infinity

Quote Originally Posted by porf View Post
    You'd be surprised how different Kentucky is from the picture you paint in your head of all the toothless, shoeless, ignorant hillbillies. Most of this is all generated from rumors, myth, and the fact that everyone in America hates our basketball team for winning college championships. Its a very gentle state, and you can have tons of fun spending $0. Can't believe this NJ mom...just proves that not ALL the ignorant people live here. I'd take a day on Kentucky's lakes and streams over a crowded beach any day of the week, no matter what. How many tree ropes can you swing off into the water on the beach? Anyone on the beach getting crunk and passing out somewhere outside without LEO fucking with you? Oh yeah, and a lot of that bourbon you drink... guess where it was made?
    i met some people from kentucky. its not rumors. however, you cant generalize a whole state, either.

Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    iowa's not even that bad

i'll stick with the "kewl" states thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mhu View Post
    MR PORFALORF

HOW GOES IT
    Great metal, I'm living life and loving it.
    I realized how much I love this board and couldn't resist logging in.

righteous.

keep living the party life
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

I always wanted to slash a tire. I don't know why. I probably never will though. I wonder if it's hard to do? Like do you need to have a very sharp knife? How hard do you have to stab it? Does it make noise?

I once let air out of a tire as a prank...
    It is what it is...Until it isn't.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Sometimes experience comes from bad judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by jrob View Post

i'll stick with the "kewl" states thanks
    i'm not saying the bible belt and areas of the midwest aren't polluted with crazies, but on the topic of broad generalizations, you can't really decide whether someone is "kewl" by which side of the political spectrum they lean

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    I always wanted to slash a tire. I don't know why. I probably never will though. I wonder if it's hard to do? Like do you need to have a very sharp knife? How hard do you have to stab it? Does it make noise?

I once let air out of a tire as a prank...
    I got the opportunity to do it on a car that was being destroyed for a charity event and no it doesn't take much. A standard pocket knife can do it, and its just a quick stabbing motion, in and out and you're on your way.

I also keep valve stem removers in all of my cars in the event that someone really rustles my jimmies, then I would be able to just remove valve stems and bail and they would not know what the fuck to do.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

i thought that woman had on black face for a second. oh nj.

Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    It doesn't matter where you live imo. I lived in America's finest city my entire life and was unhappy for the majority of it. Now I live in Iowa and am happier than I was before. Also, skimboarding is for chicks and fags who don't know how to surf.

P.S. *meanwhile
    I can surf/skim/aggressive inline/skateboard/beastly mountain bike rides. The west coast of FL has no waves so I'm forced to skim, trust if the waves were big enough I would surf but I still can pump out pretty far and and "shred"
    @f12

Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    heh

you just got told by Iowa and Kentucky

how ya feel
    I'll gladly stick in Clearwater FL aka summer year round baby boi and bag mad bitches do good drugs and have fun in the fuckin sun than live in some mongrel ass place like Kentucky Iowa or some other shit place like so.

727-813 all day babay
    @f12

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    @f12

Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    i'm not saying the bible belt and areas of the midwest aren't polluted with crazies, but on the topic of broad generalizations, you can't really decide whether someone is "kewl" by which side of the political spectrum they lean
    I agree (in the case of fiscal conservatism) but how can social conservatives be "kewl" when they are all for legislating what you put in/do to your own body? moral tradition is boring and therefore not "kewl"

My only fear is the unknown. david blaine's Avatar

yea man philly is bad. lots of strange people