greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Micro Niche EMD Web Sites that WILL Earn you PASSIVE INCOME! Accepting BULK Orders-5F

Default Micro Niche EMD Web Sites that WILL Earn you PASSIVE INCOME! Accepting BULK Orders-5F

Earn Passive Income without Even Lifting A Finger With Niche Creation Today

What if I tell you that you can earn passive income on a monthly basis without even lifting a finger? Sounds too good to be true! Better believe it!

At Niche Creation Today, we have an Exact Match Domain (EMD) site all set-up with a premium WordPress theme, filled with unique SEO geared articles, with exclusive unique CLASS C IP SEO geared web hosting.

Letís face it you want to save your valuable time without losing quality which is where we come in. You can be confident knowing you are getting quality work that will exceed your expectations. We will supply you with fully developed EMD web sites that are ready to make money from the domain purchase (yes, we actually purchase the domain for you and transfer it to your Godaddy account included in price) to wordpress installation, related premium theme selection, unique articulate SEO geared content/articles, exclusive dedicated CLASS C IP SEO web hosting and we even place your Google adsense ad code in highly optimized CTR areas. To simply put it, we got you covered!

Thatís right! Even if you are a noob and want to earn passive income you can very well do so with Niche Creation Today.

SPECIAL INTRODUCTION OFFER: We will be giving 2 free EMD web sites + our Exclusive hosting free for life in return for full detailed reviews of quality and service from highly active DG members!

Here is what to expect from us:

Domain And Hosting

1. Domain and hosting are purchased and details will be sent to you

2. Each site comes with a Unique Class C IP address

3. Private Name Servers using your domain name

4. Over 300 plugins/themes ready to use

5. Automated Weekly Backup

5. Multiple Hosting Locations

6. Different unique hosting account for each EMD site

NOTE: Recently we have noticed many adsense accounts are being banned/suspended for running bulk EMD web sites. We have come up with a totally unique and innovative solution using unique IP addresses for each EMD site that is created and purchased from us. You can have peace of mind knowing that you will not have any account issues with Google. We guarantee that each and every site purchase will never share the same IP address so your sites will virtually be separated and undetected, NO other services offers such a solution.

Content

1. We offer articles just like everyone else but our articles our not spun or re-written and have 100% unique content that is intelligently written. Our articles are also geared for SEO using the keywords from the EMDs.

2. Each site is consists of 3x350 word SEO articles, unique and passed copyscape.

Money-Making Site

1. Adsense Friendly Pages Ė Privacy Page/TOS/Contact Us/Site Map

2. Quality themes to represent the target niche

3. High quality researched keywords with low competition from 1000-3000 monthly US searches

4. Highly researched EMD keyword with $1+ CPC

5. Optimized SEO friendly Wordpress plugins for page 1 results

6. We install your adsense code for optimum CTR

7. We install you Google analytics code for statistics

NOTE: We will provide you with EMD sites that ACTUALLY make you money.

Customer Service

1. 24/7 support via live chat, skype and email

2. On-site SEO professionally configured

3. Customer satisfaction is our top priority

We deliver the sites 100% ready to go in a timely manner.

WE OFFER THREE PACKAGES THAT SUIT YOUR BUDGET AND NEEDS:

Package A EMD Site - $45 per site

1. No hosting

2. No domain

You supply the hosting and domain details.

Package B EMD Site + Hosting - $49 + $7 per month per site

1. Domain and hosting included in price

2. 3x350 word SEO articles, unique and passed copyscape

3. adsense friendly pages

4. Initially optimized to have top position in Google

Package C EMD Site + Hosting + Maintenance Service - $69 + $15 per month per site

1. with domain and hosting

2. 3x350 word SEO articles, unique and passed copyscape

3. adsense friendly pages

4. initially optimized to have top positions in Google

Package C PLUS Maintenance Service

5. We will build high quality manual backlinks optimizing the site and securing top google positions each month.

6. 4 additional SEO articles of 350 words each, unique and passed copyscape (update the site on a weekly basis using content)

7. VIP support and service (You will not be required to lift a finger ;-)

***SPECIAL INTRODUCTION OFFER: We will be giving 5 free EMD web sites + our Exclusive hosting free for life in return for full detailed reviews of quality and service from highly active DG members!

BOTTOM LINE

At Niche Creation Today, you are going to save time and not have to worry about buying domains, setting up separate hosting accounts, creating unique articles etc..

You can have peace of mind knowing that we are working around the clock behind the scenes for you and on top of that earning you residual income! We are one of the only suppliers that purchases the domain and hosting for you. We even go the extra mile to set everything up for you on either an existing or new Godaddy account all you have to do is supply us with the details.

Niche Creation Today Ė We Got It All Covered For You!

CONTACT US:
    Gtalk/AIM: onlinesolutions1985
    Email:
    onlinesolutions1985@gmail.com

orly.

quick question. If these sites are set to be so successful and fool proof, why wouldn't you just keep them for yourself? I mean shit you even go as far as to put the AS on there whats the point in selling?

sales copy sucks.

suck my cock

warrior forum=better market for you.
    sup

i`ll take one if it passes adsense signup process!
    professional DOTA player

ill take a review copy of package B.

lol I seen this shit back in early 2011, not worth the trouble.

I think this is the same guy that was pushing the "Micro movie websites that bank big!" on MMD or dw.

god damn it's been a while

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11
    please use this name on aim or skype. also i code bots.

btw how long do your "review" copies last for? 1 month? or longer?

I think I was able to pull up the original thread from Feb 2011 or so. Not hating, always wanted to try it, but this is old I hope it's still working.

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11
    please use this name on aim or skype. also i code bots.

lean left

I'll review as i have done before here.
    jupzchris@gmail.com

Also kind of confussed - are you giving away 5 or 2 ?
    Last edited by chris; 04-30-2012 at 02:18 PM.

I can clearly see the sunshine but im steady walking through the rain

lean left

Does the user ever get the chance to own the domain if they buy the larger package where you provide the domain or will you always own the domain?

Yeah who is to say that once the site is doing well you dont just ninja it?

Quote Originally Posted by headiez View Post
    orly.

quick question. If these sites are set to be so successful and fool proof, why wouldn't you just keep them for yourself? I mean shit you even go as far as to put the AS on there whats the point in selling?

sales copy sucks.

suck my cock

warrior forum=better market for you.
    Thanks for the first reply lol.. To leave it short, we feel our service can be used by ANYONE or any forum and we do in fact keep a % of the sites for ourselves. What would be the reason not to sell some fresh sites to get cash upfront and the best of both worlds, this is DG right ;-) It's not always about the sales copy and we are offering our services on WF as well.

Have contacted everyone about the review copies. Keep in mind we must carfully select who will receive the (5) free reviews. They will come with free domain transfered to you a $10 value and free hosting for lifetime $84 yearly value + the site fee of $49 so that is well over a $100 value for the 5 reputable DG members. In short.. We are quite serious about our services.
    Last edited by anthony123; 04-30-2012 at 03:40 PM.

i will review if you haven't filled the 5 spots

Quote Originally Posted by d35i9n View Post
    i will review if you haven't filled the 5 spots

Hey, please contact me on skype at anthony111414 if possible.

Believe I have contacted everyone about review copies, have 2 or 3 more spots open just contact me on skype at anthony111414.

lean left

I got setup today after a few days of trying to figure this all out.

Ill be 100% honest

The domain and keywords they got are awesome. No doubt about that.

I think they still have a few kinks to work out in regards to stream lining the process of getting a site setup

I worked with their tech guy for about 45 minutes trying to help him install my adsense code.

but it is indeed setup as promised and I have to wait until analytics picks up the site.

Ill update once the site generates any amount of traffic.

No complaints, not a bad service at all. I was setup quick and the article quality is decent.

I liked that they just ask you for your adsense & analytics and everything was totally hands off from there.

If your looking for some adsense sites I would give these guys a try

I didn't really have any complaints either. The process was really fast, all they do is ask for your godaddy name and adsense/analytics info. The articles seem to be pretty decent quality as well. This service requires no work from you at all. They even offer SEO/maintenance for the site which I did not purchase yet. I may purchase the SEO package in the future and post back on how it goes. I'm curious to see how the sites will do once some traffic comes.

Thanks guys appreciate the honest reviews. We are really aiming to leave people worry free about the whole EMD niche creation process from start to finish.

ALL REVIEW COPIES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT SO SORRY NO MORE REVIEWS

HOWEVER...

WE WILL OFFER 50% OFF ANY PACKAGE FOR THE FIRST 5 BUYERS!

I am with everyone else.

The EMD, Keywords and CPC are great. They have a lot of good choices.

Pretty quick service even though I was last in line it seemed like so I waited an extra day. This was due to their tech guy setting up everyone else's review copies.

Like everyone else said, GA code, adsense code, and a go daddy account to push the domain to is all the information you give up and everything else is done by them.

Also going wit what celtik said they do offer a monthly SEO package. I did not purchase either, I want to see what kind of traffic the site generates right now. Then I might purchase the SEO maintenance package.

I will update also when GA shows me some organic traffic, etc.

use a thread designer for your sales copy

I would appreciate it if people using this update later about traffic they are getting from this.

Yes, I would like to see some feedback in the near future on traffic stats from some of the review copies as well

lean left

zero in adsense

half of the traffic is me and their guys working on the site

I've gotten 20 page views since the site has been up and made $0 in adsense so far. Maybe their SEO package would boost that up, but I was hoping to see a little more without buying the package.

lean left

i was never offered an SEO package i was told I was getting "everything"

I thought I would be getting everything too, but they said the SEO package wasn't apart of it and they offer it as a monthly fee. I might check it out soon to see if it generates any adsense revenue.