greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Multi-threaded reverse socks 4 Proxy for sale...

Default Multi-threaded reverse socks 4 Proxy for sale...

It is going for $3200-3500..payment by LR (I think) ..so prob another 15% for transaction fees..

Really would like to have it. ...Anyone interested (or multiple people) in going in and purchasing it? ...can list more details if there is *any* interest whatsoever.

Includes source.... I kno is a lot w/out being able to test how efficient :\...but maybe we can get several people to go in on it and wont be so bad.

I know some peeps pay $600+/wk for proxies...

wait are you selling it or looking for it?

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11
    please use this name on aim or skype. also i code bots.

....i have a seller--lookin 4 peeps to go in on it w/me...

possibly interested too. more info would be good
    ┌∩┐◣_◢┌∩┐

the thread got deleted...ill post soon.

...its good tho..as seller now has to be 'verified'... will post more info when I have it.

Ok...the thread is back up and verified. ...Here is more info:

Features:
    ? Multiple simultaneus connections support
    ? Multi-threading on both - client and server side
    ? Minimal system resources usage
    ? Easy to develop and understand
    ? Server is ready to tunnel any type of protocol, not just SOCKS4A - which makes the product really flexible. You can write fe. ftp client implementation and relay it through the server without any modifications.
    ? Comes with Windows and Unix server source which lets you to host your service on any type of machine.
    ? GeoIP implementation included. Allows you to detect the country of incoming client connections.
    ? Inserts information about client connections (id, port, ip, country) into MySQL database.
    ? Both client and server for Windows/Unix coded in C++
    ? Client is really trivial to implement into your existing software/projects
    ? Fully supports command set for Socks4A as defined in RFC.
    ? Events used for thread synchronization on Win32 and semaphores on Unix
    ? Source code included.
    Backconnect Server (Win/Unix)

Backconnect server is responsible for handling and managing incoming client connections, binding ports and tunneling. For every bot connection incoming, the BC server opens a random TCP port and inserts information to MySQL database - allowing you to easly access data about currently handled connections (socks ports, ips, countries) etc.
    Server supports multiple bot connections, and uses multi-threading in order to provide the most reliable experience for the end-user.

Reverse Socks4A Client (Win/Unix)

Reverse SOCKS4A client contains full implementation of the SOCKS4A protocol like written in RFC. It utilizes multi-threading to speed-up processing requests.
    Reverse connection does not open any kind of ports on client's machine - instead it connects to backconnect server (check last image). This approach bypasses most of router's restrictions and results in great ratio.

Socks5??

Yes, upgrade to SOCKS5 (Auth + IPV6 + UDP) is possible up on request.

Source Code (Win/Unix)

For both client and server, source code is provided for Windows and Unix systems. It's written in C++ using namespaces and is well commented, easy to understand and develop.
    You get:

? Windows Backconnect Server Source
    ? Windows Reverse Socks4A Client Source
    ? Unix Backconnect Server Source
    ? Unix Reverse Socks4A Client Source

http://i.imgur.com/9plXO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8LfQT.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OKraJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/j6KeZ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2de9x.jpg
    Last edited by Brizz; 05-09-2012 at 01:56 PM.

I have ONE person so far saying they are pretty intersested.

To be honest..would like to get this down to around ~$500/piece if possible.

Does anyone...maybe some coders--have any input about the 'cost' of this... is it too much?

Also--I do have a concern it might not 'work' as well as I'm wanting. ...Main concern is CPU...though it 'looks' good. ...I currently have my own backproxy setup...and it supports http/https/socks5 also ...but CPU is the main problem (server side isn't multi-threaded).

One more 'detail' that might be pretty significant.

I don't *think* he is selling source to linux w/the windows also...I think he is charging extra for that ....I talked to him via chat..and he said it would be another $1k I think if I remember right.

Don't kno for sure though..things may have changed.

....also...if anyone wants--I can link to original thread..and you guys can ask him about price/try to get it lowered. ....My one request is that you don't 'cut' me out if you move forward and purchase... Really would like to get a solid setup going...

Thanks!

i dont know shit about this, dont even know why i am replying but i have seen things similar on hackforum selling for 100$.

srsly doubt that......Can you link me? ...

I've researched this for a LOOONG time....*very* few 'reverse' exist...at least publicly. ....'public' (besides the one listed) ...I've only heard of 3...maybe 4..

and by 'public' i mean any discussion of it in 'public'...actual RELEASES ..'public' ..there are only two that I know of.

..and 2 of the 4 dont really support more than one connection at a time...(dexters for example)

*nix is the way to go. if you want to have a lot of connections to your box and manage them safely, you don't need the win32/source at all.

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    *nix is the way to go. if you want to have a lot of connections to your box and manage them safely, you don't need the win32/source at all.

do you code?...just from what I've read on DG...(the threads I have read)...I think you do web programming (javascript maybe?)

What do you think about the price point?

the price is way out of line, any indian guy could code this with near-same specs for probably $900-$1500.

unless I know more about the seller I can't assume he's bad or is selling it high for no reason.

I do more than web devel though and honestly that price range is just too high and someone could probably do the same thing in a week with some hard work and testing

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11

price is way high i would only pay max 1k without source code with source code may be 1k more thats it
    Latest recaptcha ocr with 40% accuracy available for rent Automated Bot Coder For Hire , Cheapest And Best Quality Http / Socks 9k to 15K Proxies 250$ monthly !
    Bulk hotmail , Yahoo , aol's, Twitters are available !

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinthechamp View Post
    price is way high i would only pay max 1k without source code with source code may be 1k more thats it
    its w/source.

thank you for reply...def respect your opinion.
    Last edited by Brizz; 05-09-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    the price is way out of line, any indian guy could code this with near-same specs for probably $900-$1500.
    You say 'indian guy' ......are they reallly up to par on this type of thing? ...and know REALLY what needs to be accomplished? ....have you/any of your friends/contacts etc... ...hired someone for a 'project' of this caliber?

i realize it isn't too intense....but have always have had a negative feeling about outsourcing things...as from responses from others I've read...they dont really get done what needs to be done.... ...just some half assed shit that isn't close to what you want...

but again...never hired...so I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Brizz View Post
    You say 'indian guy' ......are they reallly up to par on this type of thing? ...and know REALLY what needs to be accomplished? ....have you/any of your friends/contacts etc... ...hired someone for a 'project' of this caliber?

i realize it isn't too intense....but have always have had a negative feeling about outsourcing things...as from responses from others I've read...they dont really get done what needs to be done.... ...just some half assed shit that isn't close to what you want...

but again...never hired...so I don't know...
    I wouldn't say I'd hire one myself dude, I code my own stuff.

All my contacts that have outsourced have had problems and just yesterday, I had to lock one of them out of my buddy's server because they were browsing folders they had no need to.

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11