greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 163

Thread: ATTN: CROSS DNA

  1. #51
    daemani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    561, FL
    Posts
    2,705

    Default

    red you're posting an awful lot

    U CARE BROE?

  2. #52
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    everyone is always the best at everything according to someone. post your facts? lol obviously it's opinion based.
    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    most regular season wins, most regular season shutouts, most playoff shutouts, 3 stanley cups, 2 gold medals.
    i like you red but sometimes you're fucking stupid. my facts were posted already. where are yours?

    also, you can say you know more about fast food than me, dont ever say you know anything more about any sport than me cuz it aint happenin bruh bruh.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  3. #53
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daemani View Post
    red you're posting an awful lot

    U CARE BROE?
    mad his team couldn't win more than one game.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  4. #54
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    somewhere on the internet

    I know more about hockey than you AND fast food.

    bruh bruh

  5. #55
    daemani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    561, FL
    Posts
    2,705

    Default

    brum brum

  6. #56
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    like i said red......i'll wait.....whenever you get them facts bruh bruh about how its widely accepted that roy and hasek will better jus holler@ this thread. i'm not quite sure what's taking so long tho since you're a hockey database.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  7. #57
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    bialy when you factor in wins and shut outs you have to understand that marty has had MAJOR help in those categories due to the change from games ending in ties and games ending in shoot outs post lockout.

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  8. #58
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    shit i mean terry sawchuck was probably better than marty

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  9. #59
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    bialy when you factor in wins and shut outs you have to understand that marty has had MAJOR help in those categories due to the change from games ending in ties and games ending in shoot outs post lockout.
    yet you guys seem to forget that roy and hasek had super stars on their teams whereas brodeur did not. ever. unless you wanna call stevens or niedermeyer super stars?....do you? or maybe arnott? or sykora? or elias?? cuz if you do i will lol.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  10. #60
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    nevermind the fact that the rules have been changing to involve more scoring and have games be more offensive based.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  11. #61
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    or maybe he just has those records cus he's played so damn long and should have retired after the last cup.

    and now he sucks.

  12. #62
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    40 years old and:


    GP W L OT GA SA Sv Sv% GAA SO PIM Min
    REGULAR SEASON 59 31 21 4 136 1,472 1,336 .908 2.41 3 2 3,392
    LEAGUE RANK 14th 13th 11th 24th 15th 22nd 22nd 34th 15th 24th 16th 16th
    PLAYOFFS 8 4 3 1 18 216 198 .917 2.28 1 0 473
    LEAGUE RANK 3rd 6th 9th 6th 4th 6th 6th 13th 10th 1st 3rd 4th

    those stats are horrid.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  13. #63
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    actually those stats make it look really bad, too bad they count goalies with 1 games played n shit lol
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  14. #64
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    no one saying he's bad, breh

    also marty was lucky enough to play in a trap system aka the most boring form of hockey ever known.

    and stevens made it unfair because if someone came into the zone he'd attempt to kill them

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  15. #65
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    no one saying he's bad, breh

    also marty was lucky enough to play in a trap system aka the most boring form of hockey ever known.

    and stevens made it unfair because if someone came into the zone he'd attempt to kill them
    hahahah remember lindros....remember???? i do.

    roy = 22 years
    hasek = 29 years
    brodeur = 21 years


    oh SO long. and i know cross, red said he's top 5 tho. i'm still waiting for the facts, he knows so much. i keep throwin em at him, he keeps giving me hearsay or his sega nhl 96 assesment. idkwot is going on.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  16. #66
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    ok on the real tho, this game needs to end cuz i hav to take a shit.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  17. #67
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    YEAHHHH BUDDDDDDYYYYYYYY

    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  18. #68
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    roy; 3 conn smythe (only player to ever win 3 conn smythe), 3 vezina , 4 rings

    hasek; 6 vezina, 2 hart, 2 rings

    brodeur; 4 vezina, 3 rings, 0 conn smythe

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  19. #69
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    roy; 3 conn smythe (only player to ever win 3 conn smythe), 3 vezina , 4 rings

    hasek; 6 vezina, 2 hart, 2 rings

    brodeur; 4 vezina, 3 rings, 0 conn smythe
    +2 gold medals (you forgot that), once again my point of teams he played with/on comes into play. thanks for the facts tho red lol
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  20. #70
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    +2 gold medals (you forgot that), once again my point of teams he played with/on comes into play. thanks for the facts tho red lol
    if you bring up the point of teams he played on please don't bring up the gold medals in the same sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  21. #71
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    ok so hasek had 0 conn smythe's also, (isnt a goalie award anyway) altho a bunch of his teammates got those (since all star team), brodeur has more rings than hasek, brodeur has more vezina's than roy.......please once again, your point is?
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  22. #72
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    hasek with 1 gold on team czech > brodeur 2 medals with canada

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  23. #73
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    if you bring up the point of teams he played on please don't bring up the gold medals in the same sentence
    cuz roy and hasek had bad teams in the olympics????????????? DID THEY??????? DID THEY REALLY????
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  24. #74
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    oh hey buddy......2-1...
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  25. #75
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    cuz roy and hasek had bad teams in the olympics????????????? DID THEY??????? DID THEY REALLY????
    team canada >>>>>>>> team czech

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    oh hey buddy......2-1...
    no slashing call WELP

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  26. #76
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    this team :
    Josef Beránek
    Jan Čaloun
    Roman Čechmánek
    Jiří Dopita
    Roman Hamrlík
    Dominik Hašek
    Milan Hejduk
    Milan Hnilička
    Jaromír Jágr
    František Kučera
    Robert Lang
    David Moravec
    Pavel Patera
    Libor Procházka
    Martin Procházka
    Robert Reichel
    Martin Ručínský
    Vladimír Růžička-C
    Jiří Šlégr
    Richard Šmehlík
    Jaroslav Špaček
    Martin Straka
    Petr Svoboda

    trash.



    lololol you kids are too easy. dna, just focus on your team right now brah. lets forget all the bullshit. i think i've proved my point 1 too many times.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  27. #77
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    3-1
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  28. #78
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    team canada >>>>>>>> team czech



    no slashing call WELP

    lol please get the fuck out of here. all i see is the flyers tripping and getting away with it left and right. cry me a river.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  29. #79
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    bleh. flyers have played like dog dick since ~15 minute mark of the 1st

    let's see what happens at the rock, yo

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  30. #80
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    lol please get the fuck out of here. all i see is the flyers tripping and getting away with it left and right. cry me a river.
    because those "trips" totally lead to a goal, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  31. #81
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    bleh. flyers have played like dog dick since ~15 minute mark of the 1st

    let's see what happens at the rock, yo
    i can live with that. in all fairness game 1 we were dead on the ice. especially in ot. but a 1-1 split aint bad.


    edit: of course, it's not over yet
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  32. #82
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    because those "trips" totally lead to a goal, right?

    lol that's like saying we would never score on a power play?
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  33. #83
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    i can live with that. in all fairness game 1 we were dead on the ice. especially in ot. but a 1-1 split aint bad.


    edit: of course, it's not over yet
    it's going to be interesting once the game goes to nj to see if the 36 devils fans will show up :x

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  34. #84
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    it's going to be interesting once the game goes to nj to see if the 36 devils fans will show up :x
    rofl, come thru we can sit next to each other....see how the "36" devils fans receive you in good ol newark
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  35. #85
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    rofl, come thru we can sit next to each other....see how the "36" devils fans receive you in good ol newark
    i love the rock it's such a nice rink. so much open space unlike the WFC

    also just peep this site and weep http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  36. #86
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    dude if my team was good for 2 years every decade i'd probably go too. our problem is we're consistently winning so its not quite as exciting as it is for you guys. :x

    and yeah the rock is a very nice rink. much better than the continental arenas used to be. even nose bleeds have a great view
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  37. #87
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    4-1
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  38. #88
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    devils gonna get swept in my professional hockey opinion.
    damn, you sure are an expert. go ahead tell me more about your professional opinions. lulz.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  39. #89
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    dude if my team was good for 2 years every decade i'd probably go too. our problem is we're consistently winning so its not quite as exciting as it is for you guys. :x
    ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  40. #90
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    also bryz deserved to get a win in this game it's a shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  41. #91
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    I don't know why you keep asking me for facts when I said it's OPINION BASED, but it's comical that you are saying Brodeur is better than Hasek. I'm not looking at any stats because I'm just giving my opinion on who the best. I mean, if you want to look at stats then Malkin is the best player in the NHL this season, which is a good joke. It all depends on the team. I'm just talking in terms of the skill of the goalies.

    Brodeur is/was a great goalie but he isn't the best. I'd say it's Hasek/Roy, Fuhr, and then Brodeur. His style doesn't work that well anymore and he tried to adapt, but he should have retired a while ago imo.

    Please continue to write your beautiful posts filled with random personal insults that really add to the discussion.

    also, what the fuck the Flyers just played like GARBAGE. I thought this series would be an easy win for them.

  42. #92
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    also lol Simmons acting like a nigger

  43. #93
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post

    also, what the fuck the Flyers just played like GARBAGE. I thought this series would be an easy win for them.
    a loss like this will snap the flyers back into reality hopefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  44. #94
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    I don't know, a lot of lack of consistency with both of these teams isn't a good sign.

    I don't care who wins but I want the Devils to lose so Parise is more likely to join the Wings

  45. #95
    dat pass dna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    i want the devils to lose because they have 0% chance to win the cup. i want to keep the cup in the east.

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

  46. #96
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    I don't know why you keep asking me for facts when I said it's OPINION BASED, but it's comical that you are saying Brodeur is better than Hasek. I'm not looking at any stats because I'm just giving my opinion on who the best. I mean, if you want to look at stats then Malkin is the best player in the NHL this season, which is a good joke. It all depends on the team. I'm just talking in terms of the skill of the goalies.

    Brodeur is/was a great goalie but he isn't the best. I'd say it's Hasek/Roy, Fuhr, and then Brodeur. His style doesn't work that well anymore and he tried to adapt, but he should have retired a while ago imo.

    Please continue to write your beautiful posts filled with random personal insults that really add to the discussion.

    also, what the fuck the Flyers just played like GARBAGE. I thought this series would be an easy win for them.
    i'm fairly certain i already answered all of that before you even posted it so i'll just say lol. my random personal insults were all based on one thing, you dont know jack. that is all. dna....we'll revisit this thread on Thursday sir.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  47. #97
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    i want the devils to lose because they have 0% chance to win the cup. i want to keep the cup in the east.
    says the guy whose team finished 1 (count em) point ahead of us during the regular season. i think the word here is oblivious.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  48. #98
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    i want the devils to lose because they have 0% chance to win the cup. i want to keep the cup in the east.
    Doubt it :\ The goalies in the West are just on fire, it's crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    i'm fairly certain i already answered all of that before you even posted it so i'll just say lol. my random personal insults were all based on one thing, you dont know jack. that is all. dna....we'll revisit this thread on Thursday sir.
    lol ok. NO ONE thinks Brodeur is the best goalie ever, besides bias Devils fans.

  49. #99
    fuck haters
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    dirty jerz
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    Doubt it :\ The goalies in the West are just on fire, it's crazy.



    lol ok. NO ONE thinks Brodeur is the best goalie ever, besides bias Devils fans.

    and once again this is based on what? oh oh wait....your OPINION. rofl kid you are terrible. well i guess a good troll, i'll give you that.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.





  50. #100
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    yes it's my opinion, because it's opinion based, you moron.

    or we could go with all that really matters, cup wins:

    Ken Dryden, Montreal: 6 Cups (won in a short NHL career of just 8 seasons)
    Jacques Plante, Montreal: 6 Cups
    Grant Fuhr, Edmonton: 5 Cups (he didn't play during the playoffs in 1990, but still got his name on the bowl as a backup that year)
    Billy Smith, NY Islanders: 4 Cups
    Patrick Roy, Montreal and Colorado: 4 Cups
    Martin Brodeur, New Jersey: 3 Cups

    Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_goali...#ixzz1tfvhG5Os

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •