greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: White Girl in this video... thoughts?

Default White Girl in this video... thoughts?

http://youtu.be/TcqSSrtYCyo

i think she can rock a grill

Memento Mori. Carpe Vida.

stared at the sig for a solid minute. haven't seen it in a while.
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by jrob View Post

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was *I* who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

Quote Originally Posted by jrob View Post

i AM hand firing one to those titties right now
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

lol haters wont even stay on topic

Memento Mori. Carpe Vida.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.

2:00 makes me want to take a dopey roll

wow

fuck haters

rockin grills is still a thing?
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.

not her first video

Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post

not her first video
    oh fuck are you serious
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Foq View Post
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
    Thats funny cause I was about to say honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

PURPLE SWAG!

rofl she looks like a fuckin idiot. plain ass 12 year old white girl.

i keep it treal as fuck and laura loves me

She's pretty, the grill not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    MORE WOMENS ON THE INTERNET
    Yea, that's right bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by The Principal View Post
    if you are on this forum you will be preached by the Principal