greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Hot girl covers Gucci Gucci by Kreayshawn

Default Hot girl covers Gucci Gucci by Kreayshawn

This shit is mad hot I just jacked off to this:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

I wonder how much this fat chick has made off of youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by phishy View Post
    yea she's doin pretty good lol

yeah she's got a vid of her that has 9m views lol

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

56 million combined views.. Wow. She's making ~$100-1,000 a day off of YouTube for being the definition of a hambeast in a nutshell, and I think she knows that. LOL @ the fact that she mostly mumbles and literally gets winded from "singing". ;s

Quote Originally Posted by phishy View Post
    http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/nanaluvstroubles

It's crazy how much some of these YouTube people make, even if their content is absolute rubbish

How do they compile those estimated earnings stats? That shit's interesting
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Quote Originally Posted by mhu View Post
    How do they compile those estimated earnings stats? That shit's interesting
    Yeah I think it's interesting as fuck as well, I dig through stats on that site periodically to see how big the heavy hitters are doing it

As for how? I'm not 100% certain. There are several sites that offer stats on YouTuber's daily views/earnings, and for the most part all of them have the same statistics. I can assume one thing though, it includes earnings for views in which the viewer uses AdBlock on YouTube, which in all honesty I doubt is a big difference earnings-wise

Dig through some of the big users stats though, it's nuts:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/jennamarbles
    http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/raywilliamjohnson
    http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/freddiew
    http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/fpsrussia

etc etc

Not to mention most of the YouTube partners have sponsors & shit. Ie: Netflix, Gamefly, GoDaddy, Jackthreads, and the list goes on depending on the YouTube partner.

Shit, and literally all of them hustle shirts for $20-25 a pop ;s

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

i think someone already posted this...or maybe they just posted it in a thread.
    billy the fridges cover is the funniest.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

Time to figure out a way to act so fucking retarded people will be forced to view my youtube channel. The question is how....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Juji View Post
    i think someone already posted this...or maybe they just posted it in a thread.
    billy the fridges cover is the funniest.
    That Billy the Fridge cover got stuck in my head while I was at the bar last night and I came home and started compulsively listening to it, hence how I found the other cover by that girl lol

a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Theres only one way to tell how much a youtuber is making.

Look at the first video, a mid video and the newest video.

If its the same shitty webcam, and the same shitty room. They are not capitalizing on youtube partners.

could be third party, some guy who hold the accounts is giving her $100 to $200 a video then uploads them.
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

judgin by the backgrounds in these videos id say shes not bankin that hard. or shes spending 90% of her income on food / diabetus medication.
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by headiez View Post
    or shes spending 90% of her income on food / diabetus medication.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

judgin by the backgrounds in these videos id say shes not bankin that hard. or shes spending 90% of her income on food / diabetus medication.
    lol she got a million dollar deal for one album....
    she just isnt a posh faggot.
    she bought a used convertible and a few eighths of weed and is just sitting on a mil.

1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

There are no differences between races other than their skin color. Skin color is randomly generated by racist gnomes living in the womb who want to divide us so they can more easily conquer us. Crime, test score, STD, athletic ability statistics are all created by the same racist gnomes to delude us into thinking that races are different. Everyone is exactly the same. A guy with down-syndrome, a black NBA player, a Russian Chess master, all exactly the same. Those who say otherwise are in allegiance with the racist gnomes. Any attempt to recognize behavioral patterns among groups of people is also an act of Gnome Racism. Serious.
    Kumbaya, my Lord.... kumbaya!
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

So YouTube automatically pays you after a certain amount of views?
    Posting from: Your AP>Attrib /s /d +h +s ME
    All I got is my balls, my words, computer skills & Internet Marketing Black Hat strategies

WHERE or HAVING clause' injectable

I will find you and sit over your mouth as your nose penetrates my puckered sphincter, tickling and gyrating against my prostate, then I feel it rising, you begin to wretch as my bowels begin to empty, filling your large nostrils with lumps of half digested sweetcorn and peppers. The gooey liquid makes you gag, thereafter my erect penis begins to throb, the glistening precum being replaced by an eruption of bollock yogurt, landing on your hairy pussy and flat chest. At this moment both the shit flow and semen spurts subside, as I rise, watching you rolling about in shock, mixing your saliva with my putrid droppings and semen, your body becoming one large van gogh creation of the most grotesque kind.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

she bought a used convertible and a few eighths of weed and is just sitting on a mil.
    easy there sexy, theres a diff between posh and having blinds that actually cover your windows. that said, her backgrounds could be on purpose since shes doing the broke white trash scary southerner type act.

did she seriously get a mil for one album? or was the "deal" a mill.
    sup

99% of all sexual encounters of mine end up like this.

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

easy there sexy, theres a diff between posh and having blinds that actually cover your windows. that said, her backgrounds could be on purpose since shes doing the broke white trash scary southerner type act.

did she seriously get a mil for one album? or was the "deal" a mill.
    she got a mil for writing one bar

Quote Originally Posted by headiez
    bro not everything is about kreayshawn

he was referring to ol porky in op

Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    bro not everything is about kreayshawn

he was referring to ol porky in op
    lol jesus juji.

I give 0.001 fucks about kreaysheashawnas. in fact id probably rather meet the beefy chick in the video than ur girl. I'd would plow her tho, i like skinny freaks like that.
    sup

in fact id probably rather meet the beefy chick in the video than ur girl.
    never

You'd think with all those video views and $ she's making she'd learn to not run out of breath after one verse.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

lol jesus juji.

I give 0.001 fucks about kreaysheashawnas. in fact id probably rather meet the beefy chick in the video than ur girl. I'd would plow her tho, i like skinny freaks like that.
    dont be mad all my friends are famous

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
    You'd think with all those video views and $ she's making she'd learn to not run out of breath after one verse.
    or lean away from the mic to breath
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoove View Post
    or lean away from the mic to breath
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

$106 - $991 /day
    $38.7K - $361.7K /yr

Quote Originally Posted by P4ntySniffr View Post
    rofl bahahahahahahaha
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.

nIGGERISH jeWISH pEOple
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

I like how shes breathing like shes running a marathon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy View Post
    you Home Alone reject bitch.

yeah looks like she got clean winded from that song. The trip to the refrigerator for more food probably puts her out of commission for the rest of the day
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

imagine how fucking happy she is when she wakes up after not eating for a few hours and gets to roll over to the fridge. must be an epic feeling for her.

assuming this lady doesn't blaze, i wanna give her a blunt and see how much she can eat after.
    sup

thanks, i jacked it too

Quote Originally Posted by mhu View Post
    This shit is mad hot I just jacked off to this:

I thing she is mental case she need some medical treatment immediatly.

For those of you who don't get it. velocitization's Avatar

That bitch can barely breathe.
    This signature is going slower than you think.