greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: I just had an EPIPHANY

Default I just had an EPIPHANY

Long story short, I was super stoned and thought about some deep shit so I wrote it down. It applies to everyday life and I believe the concept is beneficial. I hope it is read and thought about at least momentarily.

I have failed a lot in my life and I'm proud of these failures, because when those mistakes are over I know I learned something of value. This type of experience increases the range of your perceptions and produces a perspective that otherwise would never be obtained. This should be looked at in a positive light and making mistakes is natural(even though we try really hard not to). I learned this is the substance of life, to do this over and over; to perpetuate the cycle. When the cycle is done, I will be indifferent; but life will be well understood. There is nothing greater than to know oneself, as you can clearly see who others are.

P.S. Everybody fails so shut your mouth and get over yourselves.

Reply is optional.
    Last edited by frogbong; 04-27-2012 at 04:28 PM.

ok
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

dawninja is the greatest

Cool story, not the right podium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    No one can handle a Kenyan Zerg rush.

these are the types of posts you keep to yourself. its ok though. we're happy for you

dawninja is the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by austn View Post
    these are the types of posts you keep to yourself. its ok though. we all think you're an idiot and will not judge you.

lawl

i think about Funyuns when im high.. idk about u bro

dawninja is the greatest

Funyuns and doritos

fugees and funyuns

Quote Originally Posted by austn View Post
    its ok though. we're happy for you
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

not sure if people scoffing because they think this is common sense or because they don't grasp the implications of such a realization.
    Nothing exists but you. And You are but a Thought a vagrant Thought, a useless Thought, a homeless Thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities.

I wish I could go back in time and repeat part of my life knowing what I know now

Always know if the juice
    is worth the squeeze
    ├┼┼┐
    246 R
    Scientific name:
    Advanced Digitalus Geriatris

Quote Originally Posted by RkdJehova View Post
    Cool story, not the right podium.

Quote Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
    not sure if people scoffing because they think this is common sense or because they don't grasp the implications of such a realization.
    both, but i expected as much. Also funyuns & doritos ftw. Thank you for your comments.

that was so thought-provoking

OP, you're fucked. The only way out is to fake your death. Buy a car and drive it into the ocean, open the door before it sinks and depending on your skin color, your going to have to flee to Mexico or Canada. Change your name, grow a beard, learn the local language and dialect, get facial reconstruction surgery. Singe your fingertips to remove your fingerprints, claim you were in a tragic accident as a child. Restart your life as Pablo or paul, a humble goat/moose farmer (depending on your location). Marry a beautiful local girl and raise a family of 5 children to avoid suspicion of you being phaggot. Lay low, don't leave your mountain farm for the first 15 - 20 years, especially if you decide to go to mexico. Your friend might have hired bounty hunters. You will have to live off your farm and the land. Learn to hunt, plow fields and heard goats/moose. Splash bleach in your eyes to permanently blind yourself, It's very important to say that you were BORN blind, you were able to get around due to your enhanced sense of hearing and all your years living on the land and becoming in tune with nature. This will make it harder to survive, get a seeing dog if you need to. Name him Lassie. 70 years later, relocate your friend. Go up to her deathbed and kneel down. In the final few moments before her death, whisper into her ear, "I beat you, you mother fucker. I beat you. I win". Your friend will learn the truth, but it's too late. She's already dead.
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.