greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: I'm so fucking mad I'm about to order a Mac

Default I'm so fucking mad I'm about to order a Mac

I sent my less than a year old piece of shit HP in to be repaired under warranty for the second time for the exact same issue. The keyboard wears out and the touchpad gets loose. There is a literally 2mm scratch on the screen so they won't repair it. I called them when I saw my status change to "out of warranty service charge of $348.74" I only paid $325 for the thing. My "escalations" case manager sent a request to get it repaired for free, under warranty. I called them back and it got denied. I had stern and harsh words with my Indian friend and his supervisor. I'm considering an email bomb of any executive I can find since you can literally get NO WHERE on the phone. I will never purchase a HP product again and advise you all to avoid HP at all costs.

sucks man, I'm on an HP that I absolutely love. Shit luck with the machine but more importantly, horrible service :| hope my shit doesn't break

The one I have is basically a super netbook/cheap ultraportable. It uses an AMD APU processor so it's great for a cheap laptop and exactly what I want/need. It's just shitty build quality. I can deal with it being made cheap considering the price, but I'm just more than pissed off at the fact this is how they treat customers. I can't even talk to an American even though I was escalated 3 levels and argued for 30 mins.

hyoolet pakkurd

never been a fan of HP especially after they bought compaq

ugh =\

I can't stand HP man
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

so mad

if you're looking for a netbook replacement I have some friends pretty pleased with those cheap ASUS ones

I had an Asus before and it did the job (still is) but I was after this specific processor. I'm gonna wait for the new Ivy Bridge to release then cop one of them with a 12 inch screen

Asus <3

Ordering a Mac isn't going to make a difference, You know that. I mean christ all the parts are manufactured in Taiwan anyway. Figure this, you order your 1000 mac book air, get a mediocre system at an over priced value, and maybe get lucky because they have an obviously better QA team. Poor design isn't windows fault (even though it does have problems), save yourself money is all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoekn View Post
    Ordering a Mac isn't going to make a difference, You know that. I mean christ all the parts are manufactured in Taiwan anyway. Figure this, you order your 1000 mac book air, get a mediocre system at an over priced value, and maybe get lucky because they have an obviously better QA team. Poor design isn't windows fault (even though it does have problems), save yourself money is all I'm saying.
    I was kidding, I hate Apple more than anyone on here.

There is a certain piece of mind knowing that you can take an Apple product directly into the store and confront employees. I'm completely helpless in this situation

I've got a lenovo and acer for laptops.
    and custom desktop a mac mini and window 95 laptop/windows 98 laptop with floppy's yo.
    Also have floppys here somewhere

dude youre getting a dell

Funny, krazys laptop started sparking last night.... he's now got a mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyXIII View Post
    she's had more dicks in her than a Richard Reunion party.

niggas don't know about apple customer service them niggas gave me a free iphone after I cracked my screen out of warranty ~*holla*~

I had an HP compaq NC6220 that was awesome, every other HP product I've seen/used was garbage and or turned to garbage in a relatively short time.
    @f12

dawninja is the greatest

I've had two HP motherboards crash on me. Now I buy Asus or Dell. Usually prefer the former for gaming, latter for office work
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    No one can handle a Kenyan Zerg rush.

Serviced HP lab computers for 4 years in a Meijer photo lab. They suck bawls. Go get yourself a Sager or an msi... You dont even have to buy the $1000+ ones to be happy with those. Or do the right thing and buy a mac.
    一つは 誰が理解して...

DONT TO IT BRO !!! YOU HAVE OTHER OPTIONS !!!

great idea if your rich, bro.
    ~ petition to get rid of thugs put this in ur signature if ur a hacker& want to stop breast cancer ~

Buying a Mac was the best investment I have made. Its the best best of both worlds and they are extremely stable. You can set up a virtual machine running Wndows and have OSX running at the same time on the same screen. You cant do that on a HP. This Imac im on right I bought 4 years ago and shits still running like brand New, Just back it it up every 6 months and wipe the drives with 7 passes and these things last a good 10 years at least. Easy to upgrade also.

I'm currently running an All-in-Backpack "portable" Packard Bell PII with a wrist-mounted 7" flip-touchscreen.

now now, don't get hasty

peep what plex wrote on fb earlier

+

"if this was a PC, it wouldnt stand a fucking chance bro. id have it begging for mercy."