greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Looking for good online privacy/security forums, need recommendations

Default Looking for good online privacy/security forums, need recommendations

Since I do not want to keep asking security questions here since it will probably start to annoy some people I would like some recommendations for good online privacy / security forums where I can find GOOD information on securing my system/ browser/ etc. Specifically browsing anonymously, encrypting USB with several layers of encryption, leaving no traces of any use of drives whatsoever, etc. I know there will be someone that will say "google it", obviously I have done this. A lot of the information out on the web as far as security goes, is inaccurate. People are under the assumption Truecrypt is super encrypted, etc, etc, when in fact if the government knows you're using TrueCrypt the they know there is only one hidden volume, etc.

I like asking on this forum because the serious guys here (that don't spend all their time making ignorant comments) seem to know about certain things about different methods of encryption etc that aren't easy to come by and usually not in any original websites /documents/ articles about that method. A private forum would be perfect, but if there's a good public one that any of you frequent, and has people who know their shit, please guide me to it.

Let me know, PM me or IM me if you do not want to publicly post the name of the forum and I will keep it to myself.

dont know any forums but just some personal thoughts..

that whole area is so fucked imo.

people say tor for browsing but do some research into how tor came about and the fact that fed most likely has a backdoor to it.

I laughed a few years ago when there was that spree of people on aim clients using the encrypted option. like that does shit.

imo most of the time when you try to cover urself up all you are doing is calling attention to yourself.
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by headiez View Post
    people say tor for browsing but do some research into how tor came about and the fact that fed most likely has a backdoor to it.
    Tor encryption is purely node to node, sniffing is trivial. Of course, you're not guaranteed any specific sessions due to inconsitant routes. It's great for general surveillance by the government, not for targeted attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

miami you sound like you're trying to build a digital fort knox sup homie. What are you getting into lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    miami you sound like you're trying to build a digital fort knox sup homie. What are you getting into lol

yeah, wtf r u doing! hmu i wanna join.

he wants to sell shit on ebay, collect anon, and secure his comp. He posted so many threads pretty much gave away his method.

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    he wants to sell shit on ebay, collect anon, and secure his comp. He posted so many threads pretty much gave away his method.
    Not quite.

i think video professor should be at your speed..good luck
    I make $1,000/day with facebook. Yea..i'm teh sh1t