greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: phpBB auto post?

  1. #1
    unholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,971

    Default phpBB auto post?

    I need to make all kinds of fake post for my forum and manipulate the activity. Any idea how I can do this?

    you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

  2. #2

    Default

    there was definitely a thread about forum autopopulation in whywork, can't think of the thread title. I want to say maybe worldismine had a hand in it?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post
    there was definitely a thread about forum autopopulation in whywork, can't think of the thread title. I want to say maybe worldismine had a hand in it?
    yea i remmeber too and i remember it was over priced plugin.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    This used to work 2 years ago (still works I just don't know if it will on newer PHPBB versions). I populated a few semi popular forums with it. Shit is nice. Scrapes based on keywords, posts to forums, fake users, fake activity. Its all included + videos on how to use. If it won't work on new phpbb just find an older compatible version.

    Download here: http://linkthisfile.com/x/files/get/...-generator.zip

    It was made by blackhatzen. IDK why they quit selling / supporting it.

  5. #5
    unholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    I ended up changing my forum to myBB and found a plugin for this. I appreciate it guys.

    you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

  6. #6
    Synja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    727
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    http://phpbb3.smika.net/homepage/sfnc

    Scrapes RSS feeds, highly scalable and configurable.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  7. #7
    unholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    http://phpbb3.smika.net/homepage/sfnc

    Scrapes RSS feeds, highly scalable and configurable.
    Thanks Synja, I wish I would have posted this before I deleted my phpbb board.

    you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

  8. #8
    SLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    powered by thc
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worldismine View Post
    This used to work 2 years ago (still works I just don't know if it will on newer PHPBB versions). I populated a few semi popular forums with it. Shit is nice. Scrapes based on keywords, posts to forums, fake users, fake activity. Its all included + videos on how to use. If it won't work on new phpbb just find an older compatible version.

    Download here: http://linkthisfile.com/x/files/get/...-generator.zip

    It was made by blackhatzen. IDK why they quit selling / supporting it.

    i remember using that shit a while back, that dude was from bhw. im not a big fan of phpbb but i had tens of thousands of threads/replies cus of that thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poop View Post
    HELLO???, CANT HEAR YOU LITTLE NIGGA, PHONES MADE OF WEED

  9. #9
    unholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLY View Post
    i remember using that shit a while back, that dude was from bhw. im not a big fan of phpbb but i had tens of thousands of threads/replies cus of that thing.
    I use myBB now, do you know of any "create new user bot of some sort or plugin? I need the board to look full. I have an auto post plugin but now I need to make it look legit.

    you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm definitely trying this out with one of my keywordforum domain names. Thanks guys.

  11. #11

    Default

    Seems as though that blackhatzen product doesn't work on the newest phpBB. Do you know what forum version you used it on worldismine or SLY?
    Last edited by fr0st; 04-28-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •