greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Would you buy IM shirts?

  1. #1
    lean left
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,641

    Default Would you buy IM shirts?

    My wife recently started selling shirts on his store and at trade shows ( craft related )

    We bought through a local guy. It runs us about $280 for 60 shirts. 60 shirts just happens to be the average re-order we do.

    Anyways i was thinking of starting up an Internet marketing themed shirt store

    would you buy?

    price point - my wife sells hers at $10 and constantly steady flow of orders


    So i was thinking $10 w/ $3 US shipping

    input= ?

    I can clearly see the sunshine but im steady walking through the rain

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    My wife recently started selling shirts on his store and at trade shows ( craft related )
    $13/shirt ain't bad. i'd buy if they were cool
    sig to big -mods

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    ya id be interested contingent on the design obviously
    sup

  4. #4

    Default

    Upgrade to http://www.bella.com/ for blanks and sell for $15, it's not a whole lot more. Almost every person that's bought my shirts says they're the nicest/most comfortable they own.

    But yes, I think if done right there would be a market, I'd be down to throw you some design ideas if you get it up and running.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post
    Upgrade to http://www.bella.com/ for blanks and sell for $15, it's not a whole lot more. Almost every person that's bought my shirts says they're the nicest/most comfortable they own.

    But yes, I think if done right there would be a market, I'd be down to throw you some design ideas if you get it up and running.
    wat shirts.



  6. #6
    lean left
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleShagswell View Post
    $13/shirt ain't bad. i'd buy if they were cool
    i re-wrote that line 3 times aswell ;/

    I can clearly see the sunshine but im steady walking through the rain

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toohxc View Post
    wat shirts.
    started a t-shirt line that I've been selling locally and in a neighboring city. I don't generally link to personal projects on DG but I can shoot you a link if interested, got a limited selection online atm.

  8. #8
    lean left
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,641

    Default

    i dont want to dig all in that site
    what are the rates/colors/style

    Also keep in mind most im people are not the most healthy so they will def need to carry 2x 3x 4x

    I can clearly see the sunshine but im steady walking through the rain

  9. #9
    tm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    new orleans, la
    Posts
    7,264

    Default

    probably not.
    Go LSU Tigers! Louisiana da hottest place on earth!

  10. #10

    Default

    My friend made shirts for a marketing convention and all the fatties were complaining for not having XXL and XXXL so make sure you get those sizes.

  11. #11

    Default

    I print my men's basic T's on this http://www.bella.com/items.php?itemid=262 V's on http://www.bella.com/mens-Vneck-T.html vaginas on http://www.bella.com/items.php?itemid=254 and have some tanks coming up in the future. Prices will depend on your printer, I get them for ~$1 over the cost of a typical 50/50 from gildan/anvil (garbgage). Bella/Canvas compares well against American Apparel. Hit me up if you want more details on pricing or I'll get you in touch with an excellent printer that will do EVERYTHING for you, they're out of Seattle though so you'll pay shipping.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post
    started a t-shirt line that I've been selling locally and in a neighboring city. I don't generally link to personal projects on DG but I can shoot you a link if interested, got a limited selection online atm.
    sent



  13. #13
    lean left
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post
    I print my men's basic T's on this http://www.bella.com/items.php?itemid=262 V's on http://www.bella.com/mens-Vneck-T.html vaginas on http://www.bella.com/items.php?itemid=254 and have some tanks coming up in the future. Prices will depend on your printer, I get them for ~$1 over the cost of a typical 50/50 from gildan/anvil (garbgage). Bella/Canvas compares well against American Apparel. Hit me up if you want more details on pricing or I'll get you in touch with an excellent printer that will do EVERYTHING for you, they're out of Seattle though so you'll pay shipping.
    my local guy will do screen set up $20 and $1 per shirt for two colors so ill prob go that route

    the shirts you are showing me seem to be for the slender male figure - we are talkign about guys that sit at computers all day it wont really fly. I'm using delta apparel so far the quality is good

    I can clearly see the sunshine but im steady walking through the rain

  14. #14
    Inbox King Moony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    my local guy will do screen set up $20 and $1 per shirt for two colors so ill prob go that route

    the shirts you are showing me seem to be for the slender male figure - we are talkign about guys that sit at computers all day it wont really fly. I'm using delta apparel so far the quality is good
    If your wife designs fly shirts, I would buy. I'm a big fan of the more unique independently designed t-shirts.

  15. #15
    lean left
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,641

    Default

    my wife makes craft related shirts with sayings for scrapbookers that have sparkles on it
    ;x

    I can clearly see the sunshine but im steady walking through the rain

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    i re-wrote that line 3 times aswell ;/
    Sub-consciously trying to come out of the closet.

  17. #17

    Default

    Anyways, how about some example of designs? That's like me posting up asking if anyone would buy electronic designed shirts.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    littleton, co
    Posts
    219

    Default

    yo lccub

    just a thought

    are you stickar?
    coder for hire add my skype: theirrvi

  19. #19
    arpz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    I would buy a shirt with you on it and the text 'My cock? It's MASSIVE'

    ~~jUsT tURnEd ReD mAnDEMz~~

    1DFdpU6nPcMnK8db2SnKPM8HTCXsFThHVz
    i move ecstasy in envelopes, that's what i call e-mail


  20. #20

    Default

    meh
    I make $1,000/day with facebook. Yea..i'm teh sh1t

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyInternet View Post
    meh I make $1,000/day with facebook. Yea..i'm teh sh1t
    sup

  22. #22

    Default

    id buy one with pads photoshop mushroom on it

  23. #23
    ureddit.com/category/23442 pad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    28,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inbox View Post
    id buy one with pads photoshop mushroom on it
    bam

    donate 25% the proceeds to charity and i give chris full permission to use my terrible custom mushrooms

    just omit the purple poison one in my sig because i completely stole it from nintendo

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iRRVi View Post
    yo lccub

    just a thought

    are you stickar?
    not sure what you mean by this but no

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    littleton, co
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lccub View Post
    not sure what you mean by this but no
    your pic looks like him
    coder for hire add my skype: theirrvi

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •