greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24 too old for college??

Quote Originally Posted by foe View Post
    You can never be too old for anything until you're dead.
    priests like em young

Quote Originally Posted by foe View Post
    You can never be too old for anything until you're dead.
    This, pretty much. There's a dude in some of my classes who's 45. He's a badass

iTunesU

lots of lectures from Berkeley, Stanford, Yale, MIT, Harvard etc etc are posted there
    Last edited by Treal P; 04-27-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    zero is infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    Community college was the best 7 years of my life.
    regular university has been the best 7 years of my life so far. I should graduate next year.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Kind of a side story but one of the coolest guys I've met in college was a 50-something dude that was in both my bioinformatics and natural language processing classes. His profession was a "contracted problem solver." Basically companies call him when they can't solve a problem and it's his job to solve it for them. He basically has taken every graduate level subject in order to help solve a huge variety of random problems. That shit is leet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    Kind of a side story but one of the coolest guys I've met in college was a 50-something dude that was in both my bioinformatics and natural language processing classes. His profession was a "contracted problem solver." Basically companies call him when they can't solve a problem and it's his job to solve it for them. He basically has taken every graduate level subject in order to help solve a huge variety of random problems. That shit is leet.
    lol thats so legit.
    sup

double post cuz dg server sucks
    sup

old people go to college near where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by phishy View Post
    Do I really sound that much like a self centered asshole? And yes my money management skills have been horrible the past couple years. Only reason i post so much about making money is because im proud of myself since coming from broke family. sorry =-(
    I wasn't really judging, but it seems like making lots of money and spending it are what make you happy. You're currently making good money so as long as you don't see that drying up I don't see the need for you to go to college. If you want to learn thats cool, just start taking a few night courses so it doesn't take time away from the work you already do.

I don't want to go to school for medicine..jordan shoes
    air jordan shoes
    Air Jordan 2011
    Air Jordan 2011 Shoes.the point of going would be to do something I want to do.

gtfo only niggers go and constantly talk about how cool their Jordans are
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

you people are the most contradictory, immature, disease infected sons of bitches ive never met in my entire life. with the exception of a few, i would never do anything to help you. if you were dying of thirst i would spit in your mouth and bitch-slap you. if you needed a ride, id hit you with my car, back up and do it again. if you needed directions, id send you straight to hell. if you were held hostage, id call in SEAL team 6, fast rope from a Blackhawk just to tell you "no, i dont know that feel bro", then go back in the chopper and go home to sleep soundly to the thoughts of your beheading and subsequent video posting on liveleak. if you were fighting 1k Agent Smiths, id get some popcorn and enjoy your beatdown. if you had a headache, id carve our your eyeballs with a rusty spoon and skull-fuk you while saying singing the cupcake song.
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

Real talk the internet is changing and will be changing increasingly so any type of professional credentials you get are worthwhile in the long run. There is no age limit on proving yourself to the system.