greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Turkish Offshore Hosting // 25% Recurring Discount for DG's

Cool Turkish Offshore Hosting // 25% Recurring Discount for DG's

Owl.LT is a privacy centered offshore hosting company, and we have a special offer for DG's

Use the promo code "DGDEAL" for a recurring 25% discount on any of our hosting plans (including our DDoS protected plan)

Standard Plan
    Unlimited Sites
    2048MB Storage
    256GB Transfer
    Basic Protection
    100% Discreet
    $25 / month

Advanced Plan
    Unlimited Sites
    4096MB Storage
    512GB Transfer
    Basic Protection
    100% Discreet
    $35 / month

Protected Plan
    Unlimited Sites
    4096MB Storage
    512GB Transfer
    Adv. Protection
    Dedicated IP/rDNS
    $50 / month

All Plan Features
    Privacy: All of our services are white-labeled, we do not use nameservers or rDNS which identify us as the host of your website. Your privacy and security is our number one concern.
    Basic Protection: Basic Protection includes Basic HTTP attack filtering and protection against low volume DDoS attacks.
    Advanced Protection (Protected Plan Only): Advanced Protection includes Advanced HTTP attack filtering and protection against DDoS attacks up to 300Mbps. Advanced Protection can be easily upgraded to absorb larger attacks.

Terms of Service/AUP: http://owl.lt/tosaup.html

We operate our own offshore network directly peered with TurkTelekom and SuperOnline in Turkey. Our offices are based in Lithuania and we use full drive encryption on all of our servers.

We accept both PayPal (standard payments) and Liberty Reserve (anonymous payments) and Western Union/MoneyGram (for longer subscription periods, contact billing@owl.lt for details)

Questions? sales@owl.lt

What kind of traffic do you allow to your sites? If you have a skype PM me it so we can get in touch.

Thanks for your interest. We allow any traffic which would not violate Turkish law or result in police involvement.

control panel included?

All our plans include DirectAdmin as a control panel.

Thumbs up

*Special DG Spring Promotion*
    90% ONE TIME DISCOUNT WITH OUR STANDARD PLAN
    (ONLY $2.50 FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH!)
    Promo expires May 1st.

Order Now!

PROMO CODE:
    SPRINGDG

can i host Cookie stuffing script that requires

PHP5 or higher.
    Ioncube.
    SSL Certificate. (not sure why) havent used it yet but do you have those, php is obviously pretty standard but are others included or optional?

Quote Originally Posted by linx View Post
    can i host Cookie stuffing script that requires

PHP5 or higher.
    Ioncube.
    SSL Certificate. (not sure why) havent used it yet but do you have those, php is obviously pretty standard but are others included or optional?
    Yes, but only on our Advanced Protected Plan since a dedicated IP is required for an SSL certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by OLT View Post
    *Special DG Spring Promotion*
    90% ONE TIME DISCOUNT WITH OUR STANDARD PLAN
    (ONLY $2.50 FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH!)
    Promo expires May 1st.

Order Now!

PROMO CODE:
    SPRINGDG
    might as well. copped

I'd be interested in giving it a shot if there were other payment methods but currently none of those are ways I'm looking to pay for hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
    I'd be interested in giving it a shot if there were other payment methods but currently none of those are ways I'm looking to pay for hosting
    What is? We can accept almost any type of internationally supported payment method.

Also for reference- Zend Optimizer and IonCube are available by default, and dedicated ips without our advanced protection are also available for a small additional fee.

If anyone has sales related questions, the fastest way to get ahold of us is our sales email.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

Giving this a test and so far so good. Hosting is fast but I just started we'll see how things go once it's gotten some significant amounts of traffic.

Bump for an update. Everything was running smooth. Sent about ~150k uv to the page and now hosting is down. Their contact link on the main page links to client.owl.lt which is down as well. Sent an email 2 nights ago and no response yet. I never got any skype or anything to contact him so I'm forced to wait for a reply unfortunately.

daggy diamonds

welp gonna pass on this then

Update #2, the email address I received my account info from when I registered (contact {at] owl . lt) just returned as a bounced mail lol.

Just wanted to bump this and point out that owl.lt now redirects to vivid.com and is completely gone lol.

lol welp that was fast.
    CricKet Wireless Cellular Phone Flashing Information, Cell Phone Help, & Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Audio View Post
    If you tried, then today wasnt a failure, remember that
    #N3rdLife