greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: $500 for site with revenue / Partnership investment or DG wing

Default $500 for site with revenue / Partnership investment or DG wing

serious i'm tired of this shit.

Heres the Deal

$500 cash, money order, giftcards prepaid cc ( 5x$100 value or 10x$50 ) For a working website and domain with minimal revenue and room to improve/ expand.

$500 partnership investment. aka you have the skills and idea but no cash to get it started this would be $500 towards the project.

unless some dg wants to fucking wing me on this shit from the ground up like a boss.

PM me with ideas, offers etc
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

Around when I first got serious in the spamness I had a bot coded to spam 4chan a points site. It worked really well, it's all about campaigns, how you word them and keeping 3-5 threads on the front page of /b/ and /v/. It will eat through a lot of decaptcha though. Moot emailed cpalead and got me termed so you'll need to hide your ref link too. I've tried to get back into it a few times but you know. I was doing $700 a day the first few days of running the bot. That was with public scraped peas and a bot that had to be restarted every time a thread was deleted. No one believes that 4chan is profitable but it honestly is.

The reason 4chan is profitable is because you get a lot of younger kids who have cell phones paid by their parents and they will complete the mobile offers that convert high in exchange for a few points. I kept my threshold at 200 points before they could check out and most never did. I had the point system at 1 pt = $1. The store is a very important part of it too. They want to be able to see what they're getting or something they can work towards. You're also not allowed to offer money in exchange for their actions but I "offered" paypal as a payment plan as well.

I'll sell ya la.gg and the source if you want it smoove
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    I'll sell ya la.gg and the source if you want it smoove
    La.gg never worked, but i trust dg's like koin anyday of the week
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

this will most likely not work.. and i'm only saying this just to save u the grief.

anyone that knows how to rank sites has access to $500.

anyone that SAYS they know how to rank sites, but then tells u they don't have $500 start up money, is full of shit.

your best bet is to offer to do the design/layout/content for the site and have the partner do the seo stuff / teach u at the same time preferably.
    sup

scrape high alexa blogs between 100k-500k that are not capitalizing on advertising and have good content. Make offer / joint venture offer. better than asking dg

If you need specific data I can mine for you with certain keywords for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoove View Post
    serious i'm tired of this shit.

Heres the Deal

$500 cash, money order, giftcards prepaid cc ( 5x$100 value or 10x$50 ) For a working website and domain with minimal revenue and room to improve/ expand.

$500 partnership investment. aka you have the skills and idea but no cash to get it started this would be $500 towards the project.

unless some dg wants to fucking wing me on this shit from the ground up like a boss.

PM me with ideas, offers etc
    yea..i dont see this working
    I make $1,000/day with facebook. Yea..i'm teh sh1t