greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Dual/Quad VPNs and Honeypots?

Default Dual/Quad VPNs and Honeypots?

Figured I would kill two birds with this thread. Could anyone recommend some good VPN services that provide dual / quad VPNs (this is similar to a proxy chain but with VPNs, you have one VPN layered over another for extra added protection)? I have only seen one and they are very expensive ($80/mo) , so I was wondering if there are any affordable ones out there?

Concerning honeypots, is there a way to tell if a VPN is a honeypot? Does this happen?

Use a prepaid CC
    www.lowendbox.com
    setup a pptp (poptop) or openVPN
    chain em

If you are using a VPN service, 90% of the time they are still horridly insecure. Just spin up your own for like 3$/mnth

Quote Originally Posted by 16oz View Post
    Use a prepaid CC
    www.lowendbox.com
    setup a pptp (poptop) or openVPN
    chain em

If you are using a VPN service, 90% of the time they are still horridly insecure. Just spin up your own for like 3$/mnth
    Is there a way to check just how secure they are? Like a website for instance with a test? I have run DNS leak tests but not sure of any others you might be referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by miamiking75 View Post
    Is there a way to check just how secure they are? Like a website for instance with a test? I have run DNS leak tests but not sure of any others you might be referring to.
    Aside from looking at the protocols and the servers themselves, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm