greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Need to buy a clean trojan I can test on our network that can get past anti-virus

Default Need to buy a clean trojan I can test on our network that can get past anti-virus

Need to buy a clean trojan I can test on our network that can get past anti virus software; by clean, I mean it needs to be small, quiet and not set off a bunch of alarms when downloaded/run. I don't care how newb it is, it just has to work.

Bare minimum on features needs to be ability to ftp keylogger logs, screenshot uploads would also be cool; remote control is not a must (but that'd be awesome).

I can do paypal, greendot, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
    hackforums

what's on the network? lol, i will sell you a trojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistik View Post
    jersey isn't for everyone brah, move along.

So,if you buy a trojan of hackforms,couldn't the trojan be trojaned?

Quote Originally Posted by technetrium View Post
    So,if you buy a trojan of hackforms,couldn't the trojan be trojaned?
    It could, but they have a rep system there also so the good sellers are easier to spot. I bought some great rats from there for like 5 bucks lol. Dude kept free updated + fud for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by worldismine View Post
    It could, but they have a rep system there also so the good sellers are easier to spot. I bought some great rats from there for like 5 bucks lol. Dude kept free updated + fud for 6 months.
    That's fucking cheap as fuck.

I should check out hf. I have a few good uses for that shit right now.

Could easily make a few bux of some good info's in which i use to be great at obtaining.

Pretty much untraceable if you were to buy/sell right now that I think of it especially if you know who/how to find out how to target.

you can use any trojan but you d need to crypt it..
    the best polymorphic crypter i ve come across is fathercrypter com
    will make any trojan FUD
    professional DOTA player

BPH, I appreciate your help, but I have had zero luck with father crypter, and I am more than willing to pay the guy. I have excellent trojan's/shit now, paid for and unique, but you are right, I need a good crypter. If someone was willing to sell me a pack of FUD trojans that they created using a good cryptor (I'm going to check them using an online virus scanner), i'd be willing to put cash their way. I'm going to have to buy a cryptor anyway, and I'm having no luck finding a solid one. So, who wants to sell me a cryptor worth a damn? Father Crypter/Bunn has been labeled an idiot at best, and a scammer at worse... I haven't had dealings with him personally, but his reviews on opensc aren't too hot.

you can also use google translate and search for one on forum.antichat.ru
    i will pm you a contact from someone else that says it goes 0/35. also it is a cheap one .
    you ll get the pm in a few hours
    professional DOTA player

also one more tip. don`t scan it on public servers like virustotal. only scan it on scan4you or other developer service!
    professional DOTA player

Quote Originally Posted by bph View Post
    also one more tip. don`t scan it on public servers like virustotal. only scan it on scan4you or other developer service!
    How come? How else would you know if it's FUD?

use scan4you
    professional DOTA player

it s custom made for trojan builders
    professional DOTA player

Quote Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
    How come? How else would you know if it's FUD?
    I think they submit suspicious files to major AV teams.

Quote Originally Posted by bph View Post
    you can also use google translate and search for one on forum.antichat.ru
    i will pm you a contact from someone else that says it goes 0/35. also it is a cheap one .
    you ll get the pm in a few hours
    Thanks BPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    Yep. Fucks it up for everyone when noobs do this when you have a decent crypter.
    "Butter's so baller he'll send a limo around to your house and kidnap your girlfriend. So stay in line kids"

Quote Originally Posted by mistik View Post
    jersey isn't for everyone brah, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    Yes, once you submit it to virustotal you can pretty much kiss it goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by dougiefresh View Post
    Been all over that board; basically the reviews on everything are bad and everybody hates each other.

scan4you net to scan your files
    you will also find some advertisments for crypting services.i pm`ed you a friends id john i think he asks something close to 20-30$
    professional DOTA player

this is also a very good crypter http://84.16.230.28/ - you need to talk to the owner on icq for access 784 834
    professional DOTA player

BPH, I paid john 100 bucks; Crypter didn't make anything remotely 0/32. :(

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn3 View Post
    BPH, I paid john 100 bucks; Crypter didn't make anything remotely 0/32. :(
    weak sauce

+1 for hackforums. I bought a crypter off there from someone called "theRAT" I suppose the crypter could of been trojaned but I ran it in a VM, Never had any problems with it. it was 0/32 but this was 3 years ago.

Hi all,

I need a fud trojan, with source i can pay for this, who is interested can reply here or send me a private message or contact me via skype this is my skype account "tommy.rach.one",

thank you.

Don't bother with HackForums, it's a bad forum and everything you buy from that place is just a collaboration of copy & pasted source code that is completely unstable and easily detected. Almost everything there is also coded in VB/C# which leads to a whole skew of problems down the road.

A good public hacking forum would be TrojanForge (http://trojanforge.com/), there you will find everything that you need and more.
    ~ petition to get rid of thugs put this in ur signature if ur a hacker& want to stop breast cancer ~