greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did Trayvn Martin start a race war or did it just ignite it?

Default Did Trayvn Martin start a race war or did it just ignite it?

Sorry for the typos

I don't want this to be racist but what are your thoughts? When Sanford District Attorney comes out this week and tells the world that there will be no charges against George Zimmerman, the blacks are going to go crazy.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-08-21-17-04

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...83609U20120408

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...zis_patrol.php

MAIN LINK HERE - "Trayvon Martin case: City of Sanford bracing for special prosecutor’s decision "
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1057221

you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

starting and igniting are the same thing. peep this:
    i started a fire.
    i ignited a fire.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

niggas gonna nig
    Quote Originally Posted by isoz View Post
    Did muffin said that doctors make more than spammers or was it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post
    starting and igniting are the same thing. peep this:
    i started a fire.
    i ignited a fire.
    ^LOL I thnk it's kind of funny because the blacks are going to go after your kind first with help from the white folks.

I always find it hilarious that the black community unites over the shittiest people.

Locally, we had a white cop shoot an "innocent black teenager" who was high as fuck, speeding through a busy as fuck area with a gun... And they tried to riot. Rodney King was FUBAR, and speeding when his bust went down. This kid is trying to be some sort of made-man thug everywhere he goes, only Zimmerman has obvious wounds, and yet their uniting once again.

The black community's biggest problem is the black community.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah, shit's gonna go down, that's for sure...the only question is, when?

the media is largely responsible for how out of control this has gotten, but televised riots = big ratings, so it really should come as no surprize...I know I'll be watching!
    Last edited by HAZMAT; 04-08-2012 at 09:18 PM.

There will be a bunch of bullshit around the country, I just don't see Sanford being the epicenter of any real violence. Country folk can survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by unholy View Post
    ^LOL I thnk it's kind of funny because the blacks are going to go after your kind first with help from the white folks.
    lol keep thinking that. peep the entire americas, outside of the little population of canada, and the US. mexico, guatemala, el salvador, honduras, nicaragua, costa rica, panama, columbia, venezuela, ecuador, peru, bolvia, chile, argentina. they all look and talk like me. we're the future.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

lol keep thinking that. peep the entire americas, outside of the little population of canada, and the US. mexico, guatemala, el salvador, honduras, nicaragua, costa rica, panama, columbia, venezuela, ecuador, peru, bolvia, chile, argentina. they all look and talk like me. we're the future.
    you're missing the point, hispanics and blacks hate each other more than blacks and whites.

yeah and we aint going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    The black community's biggest problem is
    circumstance of history and lack of opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistik View Post
    jersey isn't for everyone brah, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by dougiefresh View Post
    my man dropping some knowledge on these fools, sorry but it will most likely go unheard.

illuminati rubbing their hands yes yes we're gonna make black/whites hate fight each other

false flag covert operation
    problem/reaction/solution

Propaganda media is key

shills disinfo agents getting paid over time.

BUSTED Tracy Martin the freemason
    http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_006.html

meh, its just the media story of the week/month.

entirely the media's fault, nothing significant will happen.

americans are too lazy now. they just bitch online.

look at occupy wall street lol. gone and forgotten but 3 months ago everyone was like OMG SHIT IS GOING DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by dougiefresh View Post
    my man dropping some knowledge on these fools, sorry but it will most likely go unheard.
    rofl

redspecial is a white male with tons of opportunity, why havent you become a millionaire yet?

affirmative action

just refueled a fire that's been burning for some time
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

I'm white.

Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    just refueled a fire that's been burning for some time
    and its funny how everything was made to be racist, but these past few days the truth has came out and clearly shows it wasn't about race

Quote Originally Posted by celtik View Post
    and its funny how everything was made to be racist, but these past few days the truth has came out and clearly shows it wasn't about race
    That's the media for you. They have this thing called "white guilt" and it's destroying our country. I hate to say it but it's the main reason why a majority of White Americans voted for Obama. Now that they see this guy for who he really is, they are turning on him. I understand Obama feels bad about what happened because he's black. It's something that I don't understand because I didn't grow up black in America. Scary shit looms.

White guilt refers to the concept of individual or collective guilt often said to be felt by some white people for the racist treatment of people of color by whites both historically and presently.[1] The term is generally used in a pejorative way (and in a partisan fashion within American political circles).

a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

lol you guys nothing important is going to happen.

I think the media, as always fueled a fire for ratings. They began using an edited tape, and continued by having every god damned "news" talk show discussing the bullshit "case". It was clear from the beginning that there was not enough information about the incident such as police reports, photos of both parties, autopsy reports, medical reports, eyewitness testimony etc to be able to state an informed opinion.

It was clear as hell on the 911 tape that Zimmerman paused (as if he was looking to see) what color TM was, and that was only after the dispatcher asked him. It's not like he called and said there was a suspicious black male walking down the street. They used old photos of Zimmerman, making him out to be a very large man, when in fact he was not. They used outdated photos of TM as well... he looked like a young innocent kid wearing a Hollister shirt. Not once did they show the photo of him from Twitter where he was wearing a gold grill in his mouth.

The family claims that people were trying to ruin their dead son's reputation by stating facts about his behavior and suspensions from school. Wasn't TM on a ten day suspension from school when he was walking to get his skittles? WTF kind of shit did he do to get ten days? I read that one of his suspensions was for having an empty / residue marijuana bag in his book bag along with 12 pieces of women's jewelry and burglary tools. Wouldn't it be something if he was the one robbing the neighborhood? I don't think the average "innocent" teenager carries women's jewelry and burglary tools to school. Ten days suspension suggests that he also had behavior / attitude problems as well.

There is no evidence that I have seen that suggests that Zimmerman chased him down, on the contrary, when dispatch said not to follow he said ok. To top it all off, TM's "girlfriend" stated that she was on the phone with TM when Zimmerman "assaulted TM". How did she know this from being on the phone? Her answer was that she heard the phone/headset drop to the ground and disconnect the call. That doesn't really mean that there was an altercation, just that the phone disconnected for whatever reason. she also told him to run. TM said he wasn't going to run.

Let's not forget how the news kept reporting that Zimmerman was a white man. Um, I'm white. White as can be. Zimmerman is brown for sure. Since when does anyone call a hispanic male white?

Zimmerman clearly (with enhanced video) had two large red welts/marks/cuts on the back of his head. Everyone keeps saying that his nose wasn't broken because his shirt wasn't covered in blood. Don't they know it's possible to get a broken nose and not have it bleed?

It's sad TM is dead. I personally don't think Zimmerman killed him out of cold blood or out of racist hate. If he was going to do that he could have killed him first, called the police second and made up a story. Zimmerman didn't have time to shoot TM and then beat his own head against the ground. It is clear that TM did something to Zimmerman. I know if someone was pounding my head into the ground and I had a gun I would blast their ass. I don't care what color they are.
    It is what it is...Until it isn't.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Sometimes experience comes from bad judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    I think the media, as always fueled a fire for ratings. They began using an edited tape, and continued by having every god damned "news" talk show discussing the bullshit "case". It was clear from the beginning that there was not enough information about the incident such as police reports, photos of both parties, autopsy reports, medical reports, eyewitness testimony etc to be able to state an informed opinion.

It was clear as hell on the 911 tape that Zimmerman paused (as if he was looking to see) what color TM was, and that was only after the dispatcher asked him. It's not like he called and said there was a suspicious black male walking down the street. They used old photos of Zimmerman, making him out to be a very large man, when in fact he was not. They used outdated photos of TM as well... he looked like a young innocent kid wearing a Hollister shirt. Not once did they show the photo of him from Twitter where he was wearing a gold grill in his mouth.

The family claims that people were trying to ruin their dead son's reputation by stating facts about his behavior and suspensions from school. Wasn't TM on a ten day suspension from school when he was walking to get his skittles? WTF kind of shit did he do to get ten days? I read that one of his suspensions was for having an empty / residue marijuana bag in his book bag along with 12 pieces of women's jewelry and burglary tools. Wouldn't it be something if he was the one robbing the neighborhood? I don't think the average "innocent" teenager carries women's jewelry and burglary tools to school. Ten days suspension suggests that he also had behavior / attitude problems as well.

There is no evidence that I have seen that suggests that Zimmerman chased him down, on the contrary, when dispatch said not to follow he said ok. To top it all off, TM's "girlfriend" stated that she was on the phone with TM when Zimmerman "assaulted TM". How did she know this from being on the phone? Her answer was that she heard the phone/headset drop to the ground and disconnect the call. That doesn't really mean that there was an altercation, just that the phone disconnected for whatever reason. she also told him to run. TM said he wasn't going to run.

Let's not forget how the news kept reporting that Zimmerman was a white man. Um, I'm white. White as can be. Zimmerman is brown for sure. Since when does anyone call a hispanic male white?

Zimmerman clearly (with enhanced video) had two large red welts/marks/cuts on the back of his head. Everyone keeps saying that his nose wasn't broken because his shirt wasn't covered in blood. Don't they know it's possible to get a broken nose and not have it bleed?

It's sad TM is dead. I personally don't think Zimmerman killed him out of cold blood or out of racist hate. If he was going to do that he could have killed him first, called the police second and made up a story. Zimmerman didn't have time to shoot TM and then beat his own head against the ground. It is clear that TM did something to Zimmerman. I know if someone was pounding my head into the ground and I had a gun I would blast their ass. I don't care what color they are.

That was well said.

/thread...

listening to his screams pissed me off. the guy was told not to follow him and he did anyway. he pursued a little kid with a gun, was clearly racist, then killed him. in the very least he should be charged with manslaughter.

A good start would be to have your pubes trimmed at all times. You never know when something may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by sis View Post
    listening to his screams pissed me off. the guy was told not to follow him and he did anyway. he pursued a little kid with a gun, was clearly racist, then killed him. in the very least he should be charged with manslaughter.
    He was told to not follow him by who? Since when did 911 operators have authority to tell anyone to do anything? As far as I know, 911 operators are not sworn officers.

Quote Originally Posted by unholy View Post
    He was told to not follow him by who? Since when did 911 operators have authority to tell anyone to do anything? As far as I know, 911 operators are not sworn officers.
    you shouldn't be able to run after someone who's not committing any kind of a crime and shoot him dead. the mexican guy was playing rent a cop, he was a wannabe, neighborhood crime watch dude with nothing else to do.

A good start would be to have your pubes trimmed at all times. You never know when something may happen.

you shouldn't be able to run after someone who's not committing any kind of a crime and shoot him dead. the mexican guy was playing rent a cop, he was a wannabe, neighborhood crime watch dude with nothing else to do.
    Lets be honest here, he has as much to do as you do. I don't know you and you don't know him and for me to say he has nothing going on is.....not accurate. He may be a wanna be but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to watch his neighborhood, which was having problems. Now if he decided to call the cops on trayvon because he was black...he has every right to do that.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

no matter what way you put it, it's not right, you do not have a right to chase someone down and kill him. he should have listened to the 911 operator when they told him that they don't need him to follow the subject. he could have remained in his house or wherever he was and from a distance gave a description of the kid and where he went. instead he chased him down, got into a confrontation with him, shot and killed him. I can't imagine what the kids last seconds were, actually I kind of can because I heard his screams. I don't know where you're getting off trying to justify this, yes he has a right to watch his neighborhood and yes he even has a right to stereotype and make assumptions about a kid that looks "suspicious", but he does NOT have a right to chase him down and get into a physical confrontation with him and kill him, an unfamiliar person acting "weird" isn't a good enough reason in my eyes.

I would respond to this, but I'm pretty sure you're trolling...and if you're not, then you're listening to too much bullshit, and would fail to listen to reason anyway

BLACKS DONT CARE WHEN OTHER BLACKS DIE..

Quote Originally Posted by zig View Post
    BLACKS DONT CARE WHEN OTHER BLACKS DIE..
    at the hands of other blacks

Quote Originally Posted by HAZMAT View Post
    at the hands of other blacks
    I see what u did there..

Who really gives a shit. Black people are only the way they are because the refuse to go against the stereotype of blacks. Stop wearing baggy ass clothing...stop talking like your a fucking thug...stop acting like anyone that's still alive owes you ANYTHING. Stop abusing a broken welfare system and go get a fucking JOB. The only reason blacks are denied opportunity is because when most of them come into interviews they still act like they are still in street. And that doesn't just go for the blacks...but the whites and mexicans that wanna act ignorant as fuck too. I've got black friends...they don't act like they are wanna-be rappers.

Remove welfare
    Remove foodstamps
    REMOVE ALL GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE....

Survival of the fittest bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by phishy View Post
    Who really gives a shit. Black people are only the way they are because the refuse to go against the stereotype of blacks. Stop wearing baggy ass clothing...stop talking like your a fucking thug...stop acting like anyone that's still alive owes you ANYTHING. Stop abusing a broken welfare system and go get a fucking JOB. The only reason blacks are denied opportunity is because when most of them come into interviews they still act like they are still in street. And that doesn't just go for the blacks...but the whites and mexicans that wanna act ignorant as fuck too. I've got black friends...they don't act like they are wanna-be rappers.

Remove welfare
    Remove foodstamps

wow. lol.
    most boring signature of all time

Quote Originally Posted by phishy
    The only reason blacks are denied opportunity is because when most of them come into interviews they still act like they are still in street.
    lololololololololo

no matter what way you put it, it's not right, you do not have a right to chase someone down and kill him. he should have listened to the 911 operator when they told him that they don't need him to follow the subject. he could have remained in his house or wherever he was and from a distance gave a description of the kid and where he went. instead he chased him down, got into a confrontation with him, shot and killed him. I can't imagine what the kids last seconds were, actually I kind of can because I heard his screams. I don't know where you're getting off trying to justify this, yes he has a right to watch his neighborhood and yes he even has a right to stereotype and make assumptions about a kid that looks "suspicious", but he does NOT have a right to chase him down and get into a physical confrontation with him and kill him, an unfamiliar person acting "weird" isn't a good enough reason in my eyes.
    you really have no idea what you're talking about rofl i really hope you're trolling...Zimmerman was the one screaming, and it could be true that Zimmerman started walking back towards his car and thats when Trayvon approached him and then the confrontation started. I'm not saying that Zimmerman shouldn't go to jail etc because I have no idea. It wasn't motivated by race and the media tried to portray it as such for as long as they could.
    Last edited by celtik; 04-09-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Remove welfare
    Remove foodstamps

i just dont get why people dont understand the underlying logic of social assistance. we claim to be the greatest country on earth, sorry but we cant have people dying in the streets from lack of food and shelter, that would just be insane, not the mention the chaos and crime that it would lead to. hungry people dont stay hungry for long, ya dig? its a way to maintain and stablize society so the poor dont devour the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by phishy
    The only reason blacks are denied opportunity is because when most of them come into interviews they still act like they are still in street.
    YOU HEARD IT HERE

IF ONLY THOSE BLACKS WOULD STOP ACTING AS IF THEY WERE IN THE STREETS WHILE INTERVIEWING, TRAYVON MARTIN WOULD STILL BE ALIVE

75% of people on welfare are children. big government needs to just back down and get rid of those labor laws barring children from working. get 'em off the government teet and back to the shopfloor.

yeah and we should implement some after school care that teaches black people when it is appropriate to act like they're in the street, and when it's not

First off this wasnt directed to him being killed. I've personally done hiring...and if someone walks in for an interview and acts like he's talkin to one of his friends out in the street...he's not gonna get a job...js.

yes, it's a real problem, those blacks. acting like they're on the street when they're not. because of welfare and skittles and hoodies

Whatever man...where do you live? Try being robbed in the street by some punk ass black teenagers for no reason other then being a white kid in a black neighborhood...see if you aren't a bit cynical.

i think were all missing the point here.....who gives a shit

Whatever man...where do you live? Try being robbed in the street by some punk ass black teenagers for no reason other then being a white kid in a black neighborhood...see if you aren't a bit cynical.
    i live in downtown minneapolis, around the corner is mad section 8 housing. somehow i still manage to not be racist.

I grew up in the south and was never racist...and i still am not completely racist...but after 2 years in brooklyn i've become a bit cynical. If a race doesnt wan't to be stereotyped...then prove the stereotypes wrong. Sadly over half of the black people i met in NYC were all very stereotypical black people.

I grew up in the south and was never racist...and i still am not completely racist...but after 2 years in brooklyn i've become a bit cynical. If a race doesnt wan't to be stereotyped...then prove the stereotypes wrong. Sadly over half of the black people i met in NYC were all very stereotypical black people.
    ROFL

over half the people i met in NYC were stereotypically black therefore all niggers must die