greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mental Disorders of American Women (so funny)

My only fear is the unknown. david blaine's Avatar

real talk... but I'm operating on their fucked up logic to get my point across... if I sound intelligent they will ignore it and call me a nerd. feminists don't believe true statistics and instead say they are all made up when it only supports their own ideas.

college transforms a girl into thinking she is smart, when shes just "educated"

LOL huuuuuge eye roll.

Being smart means being educated(doesn't have to be in a school setting) but being educated without being smart is a waste of money.

also: why doesn't college transform boys into being 'just educated' instead of smart? i'm sure there are a lot of guys who are willing to gobble knobs for a mike's hard lemonade.
    so goddamn annoying and pretentious.

cause the majority of STEM (science/tech/eng/math) is male. yet the majority of college students are female.

Quote Originally Posted by david blaine View Post
    erin, every chick a guy dumps accuses him of rape unless they both breakup mutually.
    rofl i've broken up with girls in very nasty ways and no one ever accused me of rape

maybe you should stop raping bitches. that seems to be your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

MX is still giving out dating advice and preach anti woman hatred and other nonsense

Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

Quote Originally Posted by cr0ss dna View Post
    rofl i've broken up with girls in very nasty ways and no one ever accused me of rape

maybe you should stop raping bitches. that seems to be your problem.
    look I seriously doubt it, unless you were straight up with them from the get go that it was just a friends w/ benefits thing, then I completely understand that they just walk away and might feel sad but won't retaliate against you *that much*

that being said, if a chick's friends knows we're fucking and the chick is telling them etc etc then they already know we've had sex and shit. ALL breakups are nasty when the guy does it, so idk if you're trolling me or what. and no they don't say "the dude raped" her, but they say they didn't have their head on straight to their girlfriends, they make excuses for their promiscuity, like magik who always was a whore then tries to come on dg and act like a conservative christian angel then goes back to being a whore.

Obviously if you're finding chicks with assburgers who don't emotionally respond to your "dump" then good for you brah. But the majority of women respond in a totally inappropriate way when you have sex with them and break their heart... they are now entitled to your "suffering" no matter how they can achieve it they will try. And when I say rape, I mean "date rape" they try to make it into a sexual story of how some dude could not resist but they were so strong mentally to not give in.. they pass blame whenever they get the chance.

Go back in the doghouse bro, I'm not saying I get police visits everyday of some chick accusing me of sexual assault... I'm saying the RUMOR mill is full of chicks gossiping of the alphas and obviously dawninja thinks this shit doesn't happen, when I've been in so many different social groups not just frat peeps and still seen it happening.

they didn't outright walk up to your face and say "hey this is the guy!" but they certainly did their best w/e way possible to get all their girlfriends back on their side and against the alpha. otherwise every chick has just broken up w/ you and you're lying. obviously you have never dated a chick for a week, had sex, then dumped her.

they define "date rape" as when someone you know makes you have sex when you don't want to. I don't do that you dolts... I date girls for a few weeks, maybe months, and if I don't like the outcome I break up.

back in the day everyone just made the girl dump them so the negative drama didn't come forward... but shit dude, it doesn't work I swear. the second you have sex w/ a girl, you're her property she will constantly nag @ you to do this and that. like I said, the frat guys keep their shit cool and locked down and in the end drama still unfolds and that's why frat people are seen as jerks/douchebags... but it's the college culture to begin with. Remember, there are two parties in these scenarios, and it's not "date rape" the chick is giving consent 100% but then later blame the college for fostering a negative environment, so frat parties get busted day in and day out and get underage drinking citations all the time.

I have done the relationship thing for a REALLY long time with a few girls, like 6-7 months but its too much drama for me. I have actual responsibilities and goals in life, I can't be tied down to one chick, it's not happening. Whatever drama unfolds, I'll deal with that instead, and I'm not marrying any girl or having kids.

Homosex Pederass II sup daddy enemy of juden's Avatar

red, the only studies i've seen on frequency of false rape accusations were by charles p. mcdowel with military environment and colleges having 50% and 60% of all rape reports being recanted by the accuser respectively. anything else on how all women are like that would be rad.
    Last edited by enemy of juden; 04-08-2012 at 09:26 AM.

see 50% - 60% of all rape reports being turned up to be false, IS GROSS AS FUCK ERIN. maybe you shouldn't go around accusing people of being rapists just to "kill the messenger" you little cunt twat. gtfo --> go lick some chick's vag you forever alone.

obscene rhymes with green obscene's Avatar

I've had girls threaten me that they were going to say I raped them but they never followed through, i've had those 3 AM "i'm pregnant" phone calls from girls i've broken up with a week prior also. I would not go as far as saying a huge % of women are bat shit crazy, but theres no doubt in my mind that American women generally, especially when compared to foreign women - have major issues rofl. When I was in college I would always hit on foreign exchange girl's because they were so much more down to earth and way more fun to hang out with compared to your average sorority slut.

yeah thats what I mean... I mean all women are going to have the same biological tendencies, that's out of their control... but whenever I talk to foreign women they are so down to earth and friendly and have really high self esteem... you can't fuck with them. but the foreign chicks born here are just like the American disney princess attitude chicks, it's bizarre man. I'm with koin on this, that you can't obsess over it and there are things you just can't change, I fully believe it.

but pointing this out to other people is not wrong. foreign chicks look fucking sexy, won't let you get them best of them, and will laugh at you if you try to insult them and will just insult you back and laugh more it's wonderful they make me feel like a human being. but American chicks are just all manipulation and repressed feelings and ugh*~ ball of frustration.

see 50% - 60% of all rape reports being turned up to be false, IS GROSS AS FUCK ERIN. maybe you shouldn't go around accusing people of being rapists just to "kill the messenger" you little cunt twat. gtfo --> go lick some chick's vag you forever alone.
    To be fair, military and colleges probably have the highest incidences of false rape reporting, but the criteria for a report to be "false" was very strict to rule out cases of reporter intimidation and police incompetence. you should check them out sometime
    http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/
    http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume6/j6_2_4.htm
    http://www.wemen.us/index.php/articl...bout-rape.html

something is in the water, no doubt. it's biased to begin with. so American women are subject to the state in every way and dependent on men in every way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdHyxAGSpHA

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVPIprB3aB0

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

obscene rhymes with green obscene's Avatar

i don't blame the girls honestly, most of them grow up being told they are little princesses, spoiled rotten, no idea what independence means so it's no surprise a lot of them grow up to be snooty nose in the air shit don't stink type bitches.

theres nothing more attractive to me than a girl who can handle her own shit and don't need me for anything. besides my cock i mean.

What I learned ITT

All women are the same.
    All women who are attractive have sucked at least 3 dicks.
    If I show up to a college party with booze I will get blowjobs.
    David Blaine may be a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by technetrium View Post
    l o l
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

i keep it treal as fuck and laura loves me

Quote Originally Posted by technetrium View Post
    What I learned ITT

All women are the same.
    All women who are attractive have sucked at least 3 dicks.
    If I show up to a college party with booze I will get blowjobs.
    R O F L

Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    MORE WOMENS ON THE INTERNET
    Yea, that's right bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by The Principal View Post
    if you are on this forum you will be preached by the Principal

nuns used to cut off their nose when the vikings would come and raid and pillage so they wouldn't get raped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting...spite_the_face

The Viking raiders were so disgusted that they burned the entire building to the ground.

mx have you ever hit a woman?

nope, but a few women have hit me before. never in the face or nuts though. basically just my pecs like a little girl slap. and no I didn't cry or complain about it cause bro I've never done anything to deserve anything worse than playful hitting from girls.

have you ever forced yourself onto a woman?

nope but a few chicks have forced themselves upon me e.g. sitting on a couch and she just comes over and wraps her legs around me and starts unbuttoning.

i don't consider that sexual assault cause i'm not an MRA numbnuts.

post a picture of yourself because, if i remember correctly, you're not the best looking chap in the whole world and i would have to call bullshit on your statement.

most recent

okay well i would understand some curry cunts wrapping their unshaven legs around you but that's about it.

so why don't you hang around women that aren't bitches? seems like a simple enough fix to your problem.

also maybe if you didn't look like a fucking serial killer you would attract better females. js.

bro how am I going to vet every chick that runs into me? do you do that? I've tried... and the past few chicks have been white, last indian chick I slept with was a few years back.

kind of sounds like you wanna fuck him cr0ss dna

i mean if you can't tell if a woman is a cock gobbling whore after talking with them for 10-15 minutes then there's something wrong with you.

maybe you're just bad at reading people.

or maybe you just attract crazy since you have date rape eyes.

the only thing i know is that if you keep finding out that women are crazy time and time again, maybe you need to look in the mirror and realize that maybe it isn't the females, maybe it's you.

dolt.

Quote Originally Posted by creepin View Post
    kind of sounds like you wanna fuck him cr0ss dna
    nah man and why would you say that, breh?

do you have images of men fucking men in your head all day? cause that shit sounds gay, son.

nah man and why would you say that, breh?

do you have images of men fucking men in your head all day? cause that shit sounds gay, son.
    you got a problem with gay people or somethin?

you got a problem with gay people or somethin?
    not at all but it is weird that you're picturing me and mx, two people you only know from dg, getting it on.

not at all but it is weird that you're picturing me and mx, two people you only know from dg, getting it on.
    am I the one doing that?

am I the one doing that?
    yeah, duh.

yeah, duh.
    can you post your pic on here? you seem really "ugly" and I want to make sure you can "pull bitches"

GROSS AS FUCK ERIN. maybe you shouldn't go around accusing people of being rapists just to "kill the messenger" you little cunt twat. gtfo --> go lick some chick's vag you forever alone.
    and that's where every single one of your "arguments" is nullified.

bro you're a fucking misogynist. stop trying to rationalize it and get some help before you straight up murder some chick
    most boring signature of all time

i could see you with that dead look in your eyes just sweating bullets raging typing that shit out

not possible. i've only been in fights with dudes, and that's only if they really deserved it or started the fight by hitting me first. i'm indian dude... most peaceful religion on the planet r0fl. also I've received compliments on my eyes all the time, the girls are attracted to it so -->

mx you are not peaceful :(

So much hate and anger :x

If you act like an illogical misogynist you're as bad as the feminists that you hate.

Pick your battles wisely and base them on facts.

one of dick masterson's many moments of extreme truth is when he talks about how bitches eat this shit up.

right cuz a chick is gonna like a guy who looks away every 5 seconds instead of staring her in the eyes complimenting on her new jeans. my eyes are not scary, but they do have the "bad boy" look which makes pulling easy. they show mystery and chicks eat that up.

right cuz a chick is gonna like a guy who looks away every 5 seconds instead of staring her in the eyes complimenting on her new jeans. my eyes are not scary, but they do have the "bad boy" look which makes pulling easy. they show mystery and chicks eat that up.
    you're so hopelessly out of touch that it's sort of embarrassing to read the shit you write

real life is not like that show on vh1 where that dude with the feathers in his hair and eyeliner makes girls fall in love with him by flicking ice cubes up their skirts

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

DUDE werent you trying to tell me that i try too hard?
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE.
    you are STILL arguing about this?
    nobody agrees with you because they are not bitter autistic virgins.
    god you are fucking annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.