greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Brothels legalized in canada eh.

If you pricks would let me into your country I'd come spend a lot of money there.

Quote Originally Posted by headiez View Post
    If you pricks would let me into your country I'd come spend a lot of money there.
    Don't been had illegal activities.
    heh

canadia <3

Always know if the juice
    is worth the squeeze
    ├┼┼┐
    246 R
    Scientific name:
    Advanced Digitalus Geriatris

Quote Originally Posted by technetrium View Post
    Don't been had illegal activities.
    heh
    i got arrested like 6 years ago on possession charges for marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamine. i was a first time offender so i was put into some diversionary program, and got put on paper for 18 months, drug testing once a week n shit. and then they promised that they'd drop the charges or something or expunge it. i never checked up on it after doing my 18 months. so technically i have no conviction but i do have an arrest record. would i still be allowed into canada?
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

Quote Originally Posted by ADG View Post
    canadia <3
    funny i said that to one of my friends yesterday and he was like "what's that?"

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11
    please use this name on aim or skype. also i code bots.

Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post
    i got arrested like 6 years ago on possession charges for marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamine. i was a first time offender so i was put into some diversionary program, and got put on paper for 18 months, drug testing once a week n shit. and then they promised that they'd drop the charges or something or expunge it. i never checked up on it after doing my 18 months. so technically i have no conviction but i do have an arrest record. would i still be allowed into canada?
    yes

you're asking technetrium for advice? LEGAL advice?

i had heard some shit that if you have prior drug charges you can be denied entry into canada.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

It's aboot time.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    you're asking technetrium for advice? LEGAL advice?
    Shut the fuck up fatass.

It depends what is on record when you want to come isn't it? I would check up but you should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    It's aboot time.
    BirdAssNigga

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    YOOOO CRAIG WUDUP BABE LETS GET THIS CASH MAN PISS ON MY BALLS BABE WUTUP U GET THEM SERVERZ FOR YA BOY

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    It's aboot time.
    also are these no limit, anything goes brothels? if not canada is just another shitty whore house.
    Originally Posted by TrainReq
    You have cox, those are fairly difficult to pull.
    but i CAN pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

which then is activated by the user

Aboot
    BirdAssNigga

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    YOOOO CRAIG WUDUP BABE LETS GET THIS CASH MAN PISS ON MY BALLS BABE WUTUP U GET THEM SERVERZ FOR YA BOY

Quote Originally Posted by lowgun View Post
    also are these no limit, anything goes brothels? if not canada is just another shitty whore house.
    anything goes bro.

haven't you watch that movie where they all went to canada and dude was getting a blowob from the old bitch who died and got lockjaw.

shit goes down like that up here.

well looks like my beastiality/scat/submissive fantasies shall be fulfilled.
    Originally Posted by TrainReq
    You have cox, those are fairly difficult to pull.
    but i CAN pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

which then is activated by the user

Quote Originally Posted by lowgun View Post
    well looks like my beastiality/scat/submissive fantasies shall be fulfilled.
    l0l

of course it would be in Ontario. all the MP's gonna find a way to charge for hookers on their expense accounts

Quote Originally Posted by PiffMonger View Post
    of course it would be in Ontario. all the MP's gonna find a way to charge for hookers on their expense accounts
    i'd rather my tax money spent on hookers for mp's instead of idiots on welfare.

MP's are on welfare, they do nothing and get paid for it.