greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: KITTY IN SEWER

Im a fucking snotty son of a bitch pretty boy faggot. BLUNTBILL's Avatar

Default KITTY IN SEWER

i was on my way home from class and there was a clean cat down in the dry sewer as i walked by, i called the spca and the local shelters they kept bouncing me around then finally one lady said the cat can probably get out if it got in and whatnot so not to worry about it... i dont really like cats thta much but since it looked like a pet and not a feral sewer cat i figured i'd ask around.... has anyone ever seen this before and know that it doesnt need to be rescued or some shit... i'd feel bad if like a week from now there were signs everywhere looking for it and i knew it was there and didn't get it out or force someone agency to do it

yeh, im like the nicest guy alive...
    ladies, remove your panties now and reinforce the reasoning behind why i was "Humanitarian Bill" this morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchh View Post
    meth snorted hurts.

idk man but these little duckies fell down the sewer grate in the parking lot the other day and i scooped 10 of them fuckers out with a 300 pound grate propped on a cinder block above my head

how deep is a dry sewer?
    @f12

idk looks like about 3.5ft(ish) i think it can prolly get out the thing is it might not want to jump up because the exit part is like 8" wide and if it jumps up to get out it could hit its hed
    meth snorted hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled View Post
    idk man but these little duckies fell down the sewer grate in the parking lot the other day and i scooped 10 of them fuckers out with a 300 pound grate propped on a cinder block above my head

how deep is a dry sewer?
    i did that same shit once, there was an overflow drain in the middle of this pond and this mama duck was FLIPPING SHIT going around in circles so i walked on these stepping stones out there and all 8 of her baby ducks were stuck way deep at the bottom against the grate so i hopped down there and rescued those little niggas FGM
    most boring signature of all time

you must spread some rep around b4 giving it to qbert again
    @f12

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled View Post
    you must spread some rep around b4 giving it to qbert again
    i got him

does anyone else hate daemani as much as i do? anyone? don't worry you guys i have her blocked so she cant see any of my comments, nor can she read any comments which quote me, so she wont know if you guys hate her as much as i. she's just such a dumb cunt, like really? come on.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

President of the Unites States barack obama's Avatar

there was this one time, I as walking by myself down the street and see this burning house with some kids stuck inside the backyard trying to save their 3 kittens stuck in a tree. I ran over to help as soon as I could. I rammed the door with my shoulder and ran inside the towering pillars of smoke trying to reach the back yard where the kids and the cats were trapped. I quickly climbed and rescued 3 little cats that were stuck in the branches. as soon as i got everyone out safely i ran off because i didnt want the attention i was just glad to help somebody out there in a time of need

yes jose, i do.

Quote Originally Posted by daemani View Post
    i got him
    ty bby<3
    @f12

Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    i did that same shit once, there was an overflow drain in the middle of this pond and this mama duck was FLIPPING SHIT going around in circles so i walked on these stepping stones out there and all 8 of her baby ducks were stuck way deep at the bottom against the grate so i hopped down there and rescued those little niggas FGM
    I saved 4 ducklings from a storm drain once, too...what are the fucking chances?

bill, can you put a stick in there so it can climb out?

just rig a rope around the fuckers neck and pull... not rocket science buddyboy
    Go LSU Tigers! Louisiana da hottest place on earth!

daggy diamonds

omg dere wuz a kittey kat dowen in da seware ; (((((
    i tryd 2 call da poleessc but dey told me da kittey wud jummpe owt by itself <333333
    im skarde it myt jump up AND HIT ITZ HED ; ((((((((((((((((
    cud probebley reeche it mysalf buyt itz onley eighhhiet inchis wyide : (((((( <,/33333333
    i hop it getz owt eye wud feal terabel if i saw MIZZEN KITEY CINES 2 MORO !!!!!
    LyKe diS iF u CrEy E vEraEyTyEmE!!!1 111 , ; (((((((( </3333/3/3/3/33333<//.3333

hard to believe dag is a grown man now
    Go LSU Tigers! Louisiana da hottest place on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by barack obama View Post
    there was this one time, I as walking by myself down the street and see this burning house with some kids stuck inside the backyard trying to save their 3 kittens stuck in a tree. I ran over to help as soon as I could. I rammed the door with my shoulder and ran inside the towering pillars of smoke trying to reach the back yard where the kids and the cats were trapped. I quickly climbed and rescued 3 little cats that were stuck in the branches. as soon as i got everyone out safely i ran off because i didnt want the attention i was just glad to help somebody out there in a time of need
    i did something similar, i was driving passed a batter women's shelter connected to a home for the mentally disabled when i noticed these places were both engulfed with flames , so i stopped and ran in saving 3 battered women and 5 retarded children including a 3 month old baby... the flames hurt really bad and i was treated for 3rd degree burns on my hands from opening doors and shit whilst going through the house.... at the hospital they called the police and informed them that i was the person who saved everyone but i told them never to tell and they obliged.... due to my selfless actions i found out that those 3 women are now in awesome relationships not being abuse and they refer to me as the phantom hero not only for saving their lives but instilling a sense of worth in them to the point that they can actually fuck their boyfriends without feeling like they have been raped
    meth snorted hurts.

daggy diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    hard to believe dag is a grown man now
    i know right

mayeh crayyee aevaery thyemeee </3
    meth snorted hurts.

and yes thats ellen page

Quote Originally Posted by PiffMonger View Post

and yes thats ellen page
    LOL whos ellen page? cause it's not trinity.

you should pour some gasoline down that fucker and torch the little bastard.

this kind of opportunity doesn't come very often...

Save the kitty. It will only take a few minutes out of your day.
    It is what it is...Until it isn't.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Sometimes experience comes from bad judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by spire View Post
    you should pour some gasoline down that fucker and torch the little bastard.

this kind of opportunity doesn't come very often...

I'd sick bubbles on him.

fuck haters

Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post
    does anyone else hate daemani as much as i do? anyone? don't worry you guys i have her blocked so she cant see any of my comments, nor can she read any comments which quote me, so she wont know if you guys hate her as much as i. she's just such a dumb cunt, like really? come on.
    rofl...
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post

If Daemani was trapped in a sewer I would contemplate saving her.

at least throw some food down for it. what if it rains and it drowns? id pressure animal control 2 save it. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    A good start would be to have your pubes trimmed at all times. You never know when something may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by technetrium View Post
    If Daemani was trapped in a sewer I would contemplate saving her.
    Id drop some lotion in there and tell her to moisten her skin for me. (while rubbing lipstick on my face)

Quote Originally Posted by worldismine View Post
    Id drop some lotion in there and tell her to moisten her skin for me. (while rubbing lipstick on my face)
    Joe dirt?
    loll

Quote Originally Posted by technetrium View Post
    Joe dirt?
    loll
    wait seriously

it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

you know?

to make skin suits

thats Trina, not Trinity.

you cant be from the maritimes if you didnt know that.