greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Spice

Default Spice

Bastards banned it in Florrrrida. You can still get it if you can search some of those hood Indian gas stations. They're making it so it's harder to transform the structure of the cannabanoids and still sell it as new form. For you poly sci nerds: http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sectio...5&Session=2012

just smoke weed.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post
    just smoke weed.

President of the Unites States barack obama's Avatar

DONT DO IT

STAY AWAY

just smoke weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by barack obama View Post
    DONT DO IT

STAY AWAY
    yeah, you know why states are banning it? cuz its actually really harmful to your health. theres stories on r/trees about fools dying from it, dunno if its true, but it wouldnt surprise me.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Yeah, people dying from being dumbasses and drowning. Right. They used the same examples of teenagers abusing Four Loko and drinking and driving after. One bad example to ban it for everyone. Mix 5 Hour Energy and Four Loko. Bam. That did a whole lot of good banning the version that had caffeine in it.

heard stories about people getting really bad respiratory problems from smoking fucking chemicals sprayed on unidentified plant matter, yeah its kind of a no brainer. just smoke the real shit, you faggot.

Marijuana may be illegal, but it's known to be safe insofar as compared to any other method of getting high. You can't overdose, it's not overtly addictive, and it's a relatively "controllable" high.

Although I generally don't advocate breaking the law for something as trivial as getting high, if you're going to do something like that you may as well make the safe choice and simply face a very minor legal threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by barack obama View Post
    DONT DO IT

STAY AWAY

you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

Because there are no chemicals in government regulated tobacco. Not to mention the fire resistant crap they put in it now. Guess the government would prefer to ignore that since they collect so much tax revenue from it. Legalize doja and there would be no market for synthetic Mad Hatter shit.

buy damania.
    buy jwh online
    spray
    ??????
    profit

Im a fucking snotty son of a bitch pretty boy faggot. BLUNTBILL's Avatar

pople give a fuck that this has been banned, i assumed most people on this forum were over the age of 12... if i was gonna smoke something to get high i'd go with the classic marijuana
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchh View Post
    meth snorted hurts.

Some people prefer to stay "clean". No question that the real shit tastes like heaven and is safe.

just smoke weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballzdeep View Post
    Yeah, people dying from being dumbasses and drowning. Right. They used the same examples of teenagers abusing Four Loko and drinking and driving after. One bad example to ban it for everyone. Mix 5 Hour Energy and Four Loko. Bam. That did a whole lot of good banning the version that had caffeine in it.
    you're an idiot who's pretty much tripping the harshest acid possible, not even acid, acid is fun, this shit ruins your life kid. trust me, i used to hella blaze it when i was on papers, my throat closed up after smoking too much and i died for a few minuites, dont just bullshit about something that you're unwilling to give up.

also you're not clean, you have alot harsher chems in your body then you could even imagine dude, you're an idiot, if you're serious on getting fucked up just drink or something, stay away from spice, it will ruin the fuck out of your life.
    Originally Posted by TrainReq
    You have cox, those are fairly difficult to pull.
    but i CAN pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

which then is activated by the user

smoked that fake shit 3 times total, once after drinking. shit felt like PCP no thanks

President of the Unites States barack obama's Avatar

its MUCH more intense

like smoking weed for the first time

+a little extra

Quote Originally Posted by ballzdeep View Post
    you've been misinformed or you are simply ignorant.

members of this board can give you personal accounts of some bad health issues caused by jwh chemicals/other chemicals used in the production process, it's actually bad for you.
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

i still see it everywhere in tampa, my friend actually bought some earlier this week while i was with him
    ANYTHING POSTED BY ME, OR ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER TREADS ON THIS WEBSITE DIGITALGANGSTER.COM PRESENTLY, IN THE PAST, AND AS WELL OF THE FUTURE ARE 100% AND NOTHING BUT 100% FICTION AND ARE FOR PURE SHOCK VALUE, LAUGHS, AND VARIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY

NOTHING POSTED HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT HOW WE LIVE.

just for the record i refuse to smoke it because it makes me feel like shit

i rather smoke weed

and spice is more expensive than weed too lol wtf
    ANYTHING POSTED BY ME, OR ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER TREADS ON THIS WEBSITE DIGITALGANGSTER.COM PRESENTLY, IN THE PAST, AND AS WELL OF THE FUTURE ARE 100% AND NOTHING BUT 100% FICTION AND ARE FOR PURE SHOCK VALUE, LAUGHS, AND VARIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY

NOTHING POSTED HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT HOW WE LIVE.

Read thread title, and just came in to say,

He who controls the spice, controls the universe
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

there was just a 150 pound bust of this shit in vegas lol