greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: MailerKing Trial Hack : EXE

Lightbulb MailerKing Trial Hack : EXE

I'm probably late, but who cares... but for those who aint know, have fun.

Con's

1.obviously its a Trial so couple good feat. are disabled (threads don't mean anything, if you have a shit load of accounts and good proxies tbh)
    2.settings/campaigns have to be re done if you updated them before snapshot*optional (you can always copy and past)
    3.if it crashes (never happen to me before) gotta revert back to snapshot, and u cannot resume where u left off *major problem to some ?

Pro's + workarounds

1.even tho settings and everything have to be re done, if you have updated them before trial ends, you can always re do them to your needs (copy and paste) then save a snapshot and keep doing that every time u update/add settings etc.

2.While mailing out, or doing is whatever that you do, take a snapshot every now and then and name it "resume #date, #time" ***Just in case pc, app crashes*** you can go back, its all the same, this is just an external way of resuming your last mailing session.

3.Overall its fucking free, im sure its cheap to some people but fuck that, why buy something where u can still get the job done for free.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EXEcuter; 03-04-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Posting from: Your AP>Attrib /s /d +h +s ME
    All I got is my balls, my words, computer skills & Internet Marketing Black Hat strategies

WHERE or HAVING clause' injectable

i dig this
    I set up a dummy thin client xp machine the other day just for this stuff, good stuff +rep

edit: oh where is the link?

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11
    please use this name on aim or skype. also i code bots.

I cant understand it properly is it a date hack or what ?
    Latest recaptcha ocr with 40% accuracy available for rent Automated Bot Coder For Hire , Cheapest And Best Quality Http / Socks 9k to 15K Proxies 250$ monthly !
    Bulk hotmail , Yahoo , aol's, Twitters are available !

omg guys, use your headz!!

you can't clearly see that im using windows 7 + VM ware ?

Get MailerKing:
    http://myadtools.com/download/mailerking.zip

Trial Request:
    http://myadtools.com/trial/mailerking/MailerKing
    http://myadtools.com/download/cpuid.zip

Instructions:
    1. Download Mailer King
    2. Load up a vmware with any OS (win)
    3. Load up cpuid.zip inside the vmware, copy the computer HWID
    4. Visit: http://myadtools.com/trial/mailerking/MailerKing , and enter in the details, then copy the trial info (save it) (email isn't required, site gives you the info on hand)

once you got it running, setup it up to you most possible needs, then create a snapshot!

when your trial is up, mailer will auto close, and you won't be able to run it again, but all you have to do is revert back to your old snapshot!
    done??
    mail
    $

+rep me for the instructions, sorry but i had to ask. but yall aint using ur headz :(
    Last edited by EXEcuter; 03-05-2012 at 07:45 AM.
    All I got is my balls, my words, computer skills & Internet Marketing Black Hat strategies

+rep

very nice contribution.

thanks!

oh yea *new settings take affect when mailing is stopped not paused*

Good stuff

Will this also work for their other products?

Quote Originally Posted by pim1986 View Post
    Good stuff

Will this also work for their other products?
    yea probably so...

Aah i only didnt knew about this
    once you got it running, setup it up to you most possible needs, then create a snapshot!
    Rest i did in last year too lol good info about snapshot so it dont require to reapply for trial
    Latest recaptcha ocr with 40% accuracy available for rent Automated Bot Coder For Hire , Cheapest And Best Quality Http / Socks 9k to 15K Proxies 250$ monthly !
    Bulk hotmail , Yahoo , aol's, Twitters are available !

thanks.

***Alternative Method***

For people who would rather have the extended trial service, without doing the above method.

1.Just create multiple VMware's after trial is up, once trial is up, save your settings by copying the mailerking folder, and transfer that to the new VMware
    2.Delete old VMware to free up space.
    3.Repeat trial signup.
    4.Done

now you have extended your 48 hour trial x2

I have been doing this to every trial software for the past 2 years lol. VM is the best tool, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by worldismine View Post
    I have been doing this to every trial software for the past 2 years lol. VM is the best tool, ever.
    yes i agree i just hate to have it running all the time.. shit makes my cpu's hot. maybe i should make it run off 1 cpu with 1 gb..

Quote Originally Posted by EXEcuter View Post
    yes i agree i just hate to have it running all the time.. shit makes my cpu's hot. maybe i should make it run off 1 cpu with 1 gb..
    you change those settings whenever you want.

where can I find vm ware?

I use Oracle VM ....started using it when VMware wouldnt let me run a VM on top of a VM (hyperVM i think is what I was on..)..

Have been using since...even on new machine...

...Anyways..real solid. ..Free... and may even be open source.

just fyi..

There is an easier method.
    just change your mac address when the trial expires.When you run the cpuid it will generate a different machine code,use the new ID and some disposable email to resign up.
    Rinse and repeat to infinity.
    Mac address changer --> http://www.zokali.com/win7-mac-address-changer

I don't use this for MK but I think this method should allow you to continue from where you last left off unlike with the snapshots where you have to revert back.Alternatively you can just get the free mailmascot and mail.
    If you just need it for snapshots,there is comodo timemachine that's very resource friendly.

nvm the mac address method.Doesn't work with MK.
    Run this as admin http://www.xboxharddrive.com/freeware.html
    It will change the hard disk serial that windows creates at install.
    Restart PC and run cpuid n you'll get a new computer ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Whizkiddo View Post
    There is an easier method.
    just change your mac address when the trial expires.When you run the cpuid it will generate a different machine code,use the new ID and some disposable email to resign up.
    Rinse and repeat to infinity.
    Mac address changer --> http://www.zokali.com/win7-mac-address-changer

I don't use this for MK but I think this method should allow you to continue from where you last left off unlike with the snapshots where you have to revert back.Alternatively you can just get the free mailmascot and mail.

If you just need it for snapshots,there is comodo timemachine that's very resource friendly.
    Tried it and it doesn't work on my Alfa card, MAC changer 2.0 doesn't work either (win7 64 bit)

EDIT:

Just saw the new post.. thanks will try..
    Last edited by EXEcuter; 04-18-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Tried it and it doesn't work on my Alfa card, MAC changer 2.0 doesn't work either (win7 64 bit)
    yeah mac method refused to work with MK here as well.Changing hard disk serial works though.

mailerking is very cheap and a great product for the little bit they charge. i find it weird that people who should be making thousands a day are trying to score $150 software for free.

Quote Originally Posted by skrilled View Post
    mailerking is very cheap and a great product for the little bit they charge. i find it weird that people who should be making thousands a day are trying to score $150 software for free.
    too bad idk how to make $1ks /day

also ++rep again for whizkiddo, serial changer worked awesome!

only down fall, is that if you have other programs running using your HWID, they wont work anymore, so take note of your default HWID when opening the prog he posted...

other wise, just use it on vmware as before but with the HWID changer..

I totally agree with you! Our DP Mailer software is only $125 and I still get asshats looking to null it every few months. It's real sad that people null the little tools made by hard-working entrepreneurs on forums where these entrepreneurs actually visit and help the community. So sad!
    Get the New & Improved DP Mailer on Skype at eDataKing

Quote Originally Posted by GraciasMan View Post
    I totally agree with you! Our DP Mailer software is only $125 and I still get asshats looking to null it every few months. It's real sad that people null the little tools made by hard-working entrepreneurs on forums where these entrepreneurs actually visit and help the community. So sad!
    Well damn, parties over.

Quote Originally Posted by GraciasMan View Post
    um.. we talking about MK not DP.. dumb pussy