greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please stop hacker war and posting personal info etc

Man I've proved to everyone that you fucked me over. I don't know what else I can do to prove it anymore. Your full of shit and lie like hell and I've proved that. Whose to say I won't make money with the method LOL. I have data, I have offers that do great. You will probably kill the method before I even get back to mailing.

ok guys we will see who wins when which of you fag bags post whos got more stacks. 1....2.....go

If you took the time to get back to mailing instead of making yourself look like a queer boy you might have made 40 dollars today.

Quote Originally Posted by BlareNation View Post
    I dont wanna embarrass you by what you made.
    You know why it wasnt much. You even said so in the logs in my other thread. It's because our short urls would die. You found some guy who you probably sucked off for that api so you can make short urls that dont die. Of course you're going to make more money LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by inbox View Post
    ok guys we will see who wins when which of you fag bags post whos got more stacks. 1....2.....go
    Lets see yours first and not from google images searching money,cash,stacks

If you took the time to get back to mailing instead of making yourself look like a queer boy you might have made 40 dollars today.
    LOL on the 40 bucks shit. I love how you never responded to the question im quoting below.
    Quote Originally Posted by nooka View Post
    Yeah I know you didnt make all that today. And yesterday remember we were cool. So everything has been a lie right about us working together and spliting profits.

You know why it wasnt much. You even said so in the logs in my other thread. It's because our short urls would die. You found some guy who you probably sucked off for that api so you can make short urls that dont die. Of course you're going to make more money LOL.
    sounds like you are mad.

ive been loling all day because I've made you look stupid

You're a scammer man

You wouldn't know what to do with 20k nooka, Besides spending half of it on hookers, since u get no ass.
    Member when you told me and the coder, that you think u look good and your okay with not getting pussy?
    We ROFL'd in a seperate IM at you queer boy.

Keep changing the subject man. I do look good. I care about money more than pussy.

You're a scammer man

Yeah I know you didnt make all that today. And yesterday remember we were cool. So everything has been a lie right about us working together and spliting profits.
    ??????????????????????

Do you really have to do this in the "please get along" thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2) I never played both sides. You're just mad I helped them locked down their boxes a little to mitigate your childish attacks

- Mike Virus

Downtime = 76 hours now! Great job of locking down boxes hahaha NEWB!

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    Do you really have to do this in the "please get along" thread?
    d0pp you've never been 1 to follow rules, so your argument is null & void.

Quote Originally Posted by m0t1ve View Post
    d0pp you've never been 1 to follow rules, so your argument is null & void.
    Dammit. I follow rules sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    let us be adults and handle things like businessmen

there was a time where the heads of the mafia got together in real life and settled things with a quorum like gentlemen

lets be gentlemen here please
    they still do.

THis thread is bananas

original digital gangster

im like that indian looking at the garbage at woodstock with the tear
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - WC Fields

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

original digital gangster

i mixed that all up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ozVMxzNAA
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - WC Fields

download _____ every day
    download chrono nurga
    весьма именитая персона

LOL I like the tear at the end

shouts out 1017 bricksquad

This thread got overly shitty and gay as fuck reaall quick

Hi thread,

A pet peeve people have always had with me is that when SHTF they don't think I'm making a big enough deal about it, it doesn't look like I care because I'm not freaking out like them. They want to discuss whats going on with me, vent their frustration at how messed up a situation is. I offer little more consolation than "I'm working on it". Since they've heard this a million times from their affiliate reps, tech support, whatever, they don't hear "shut up and let the cavalry do it's thing", they hear all those other guys giving lip service.

Complaining about a situation and venting your frustrations is a waste of time and energy. Anxiety is a inner force that calls you to action if you know how to utilize it in the correct way. Anxiety is like the temperature of water as it heats on the stove. If you are sitting in it, you don't react until it gets too hot. Sometimes you wait too long, and by the time you start reacting in a productive way, it's too late.

Moral of the story is. You can take all the time you want getting back at each other. You can post all the threads and replies. You can argue your case and you may even win some pity and sympathy from this community. How does it help in the long run though?

Posting personal information doesn't impress anybody. It's the equivalent of asking someone else to do your dirty work for you. Here's his address, can you go mess him up for me? I'd do it myself but I like, live too far away. Anyone? Plzzzzzzzzz!!

Even if you did your own dirty work, all you've accomplished is proving to the rest of us what an irrational person you are. While it's true someone will think twice before trying to scam you again, you've shown the rest of us that 1.) You were dumb enough to get scammed in the first place. and 2.) You're not going to handle yourself professionally if things don't work out perfectly. Nice job.

Back to the moral though, because I kind of got side tracked. The time you spent posting back and forth about the same mistake, was time you could have spent *solving* the problem or working on something new. All you accomplish by talking about a problem in non-productive ways (venting, whining, complaining, looking for sympathy, arguing, fighting), is making that problem just a wee bit bigger than it needs to be. You could be squashing the problem, but you would rather look at and obsess over it, instead of stomping it under your boots, putting it out of sight and existence for good.
    Nothing exists but you. And You are but a Thought a vagrant Thought, a useless Thought, a homeless Thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities.

Ytc I talked to rmk today via skype. He told me I should email you with my problems concerning whywork. So I plan on doing so. Would like to talk to you about me being banned over telling whywork about a scammer LOL. I really think this should be brought to your attention. Like I said I plan on emailing you soon when I get a chance.

YTC you never answered my question i got banned on for calling someone a scammer. I have been banned for a few days now so i had to login to my old account. Can you unban my shit nigga? I didn't do anything wrong I posted logs but that's it so fucking unbank my account I have nothing else tod do.

UNBAN ME BITCH!!!!! Fucking forum sucks balls. Anyone want to buy yahoos keep hitting me up [at] aimnooka@mac.com $3/k niggas that's dirt cheap. Just got an order for 400k fucking ballin.

Quote Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
    Hi thread,

A pet peeve people have always had with me is that when SHTF they don't think I'm making a big enough deal about it, it doesn't look like I care because I'm not freaking out like them. They want to discuss whats going on with me, vent their frustration at how messed up a situation is. I offer little more consolation than "I'm working on it". Since they've heard this a million times from their affiliate reps, tech support, whatever, they don't hear "shut up and let the cavalry do it's thing", they hear all those other guys giving lip service.

Complaining about a situation and venting your frustrations is a waste of time and energy. Anxiety is a inner force that calls you to action if you know how to utilize it in the correct way. Anxiety is like the temperature of water as it heats on the stove. If you are sitting in it, you don't react until it gets too hot. Sometimes you wait too long, and by the time you start reacting in a productive way, it's too late.

Moral of the story is. You can take all the time you want getting back at each other. You can post all the threads and replies. You can argue your case and you may even win some pity and sympathy from this community. How does it help in the long run though?

Posting personal information doesn't impress anybody. It's the equivalent of asking someone else to do your dirty work for you. Here's his address, can you go mess him up for me? I'd do it myself but I like, live too far away. Anyone? Plzzzzzzzzz!!

Even if you did your own dirty work, all you've accomplished is proving to the rest of us what an irrational person you are. While it's true someone will think twice before trying to scam you again, you've shown the rest of us that 1.) You were dumb enough to get scammed in the first place. and 2.) You're not going to handle yourself professionally if things don't work out perfectly. Nice job.

Back to the moral though, because I kind of got side tracked. The time you spent posting back and forth about the same mistake, was time you could have spent *solving* the problem or working on something new. All you accomplish by talking about a problem in non-productive ways (venting, whining, complaining, looking for sympathy, arguing, fighting), is making that problem just a wee bit bigger than it needs to be. You could be squashing the problem, but you would rather look at and obsess over it, instead of stomping it under your boots, putting it out of sight and existence for good.
    Drop knowledge, not dox.
    -blank

Quote Originally Posted by _blank View Post
    Drop knowledge, not dox.
    shut up bitch nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    Dammit. I follow rules sometimes.

DG p0kEm0n SqUaD 2k11
    please use this name on aim or skype. also i code bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
    UNBAN ME BITCH!!!!! Fucking forum sucks balls. Anyone want to buy yahoos keep hitting me up [at] aimnooka@mac.com $3/k niggas that's dirt cheap. Just got an order for 400k fucking ballin.
    lol@ getting unbanned after talking shit to owner of the forum
    Originally Posted by TrainReq
    You have cox, those are fairly difficult to pull.
    but i CAN pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

which then is activated by the user

I post on here only from the user name nooka . NOT TRIPP.

This seems to be a regular occurrence in online marketing community. I just recently had everything stolen from me as well. Instead I just keep chugging along. If you stay down then blare won, just get up and kick his ass...monetarily that is. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    i mixed that all up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ozVMxzNAA
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Lol. Too funny and sad at the same time. :-(