greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: yahoo spammers ITT

Default yahoo spammers ITT

Always know if the juice
    is worth the squeeze
    ├┼┼┐
    246 R
    Scientific name:
    Advanced Digitalus Geriatris

?
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Foq View Post
    ?
    Just figured some shit out and now I'm back to doing over a million an hour. Junk box monies.

President of the Unites States barack obama's Avatar

hope you got them proxy threads boi

Quote Originally Posted by evilrabbi View Post
    Just figured some shit out and now I'm back to doing over a million an hour. Junk box monies.
    Hey aren't you the guy who punched Shakira in the face?

Quote Originally Posted by barack obama View Post
    hope you got them proxy threads boi
    I mail with PowerMTA no need for peas.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesix View Post
    Hey aren't you the guy who punched Shakira in the face?
    Yes, the bitch deserved it.

STC == Inspiration

wait what
    ANYTHING POSTED BY ME, OR ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER TREADS ON THIS WEBSITE DIGITALGANGSTER.COM PRESENTLY, IN THE PAST, AND AS WELL OF THE FUTURE ARE 100% AND NOTHING BUT 100% FICTION AND ARE FOR PURE SHOCK VALUE, LAUGHS, AND VARIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY

NOTHING POSTED HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT HOW WE LIVE.

daggy diamonds

didn't know power mta was a webmailer...

now that this has been moved to whywork,
    mods, feel free to delete my previous post
    I no longer feel it belongs here

Always know if the juice
    is worth the squeeze
    ├┼┼┐
    246 R
    Scientific name:
    Advanced Digitalus Geriatris

Quote Originally Posted by dag View Post
    It's not. Who said it was?

It's not. Who said it was?
    welp i assumed you were webmailing with yahoos too by the thread title.

same shit as mailing off botnet peas pretty much. gonna nail spam but if you get out a lot of bulk you can do ok.

Junk box monies.
    Last edited by nooka; 02-21-2012 at 08:07 PM.

... anyone that thinks using powermta is "the same as mailing of botnet peas" has no fucking clue what theyre doing
    Coder for hire. Anything you need, outstanding prices and good return time.

yahoo answers always great0!
    Pintensify - - best Pinterest automation tool on the market!
    Best SEO Suite - if you dont have it you are lame (or you spent 100s of hours coding the same things as are there!)

Quote Originally Posted by Audio View Post
    ... anyone that thinks using powermta is "the same as mailing of botnet peas" has no fucking clue what theyre doing
    LOL at this trolling faggot. I said it's pretty much the same because it's the same general idea. Get out a shit ton of volume and you'll see ok numbers. You're nailing spam but that volume makes up for that. I know it's not the same fucking method and I didn't mean for it to be taken like that. One method is straight SMTP and one is Botnet peas with SMTP enabled. Being that Audio is a fucking idiot that likes to troll me I can see why he said that. Hope I cleared things up. Audio you're a faggot bro . Nice thread on the Ewhoring ROFL shit was stupid.

When i say volume I really mean bulk. Bulk/Volume same shit tho pretty much.

take me back 2 '95. get real lo3ers. ATTN koin

Quote Originally Posted by nooka View Post
    LOL at this trolling faggot. I said it's pretty much the same because it's the same general idea. Get out a shit ton of volume and you'll see ok numbers. You're nailing spam but that volume makes up for that. I know it's not the same fucking method and I didn't mean for it to be taken like that. One method is straight SMTP and one is Botnet peas with SMTP enabled. Being that Audio is a fucking idiot that likes to troll me I can see why he said that. Hope I cleared things up. Audio you're a faggot bro . Nice thread on the Ewhoring ROFL shit was stupid.
    if youre using powermta and hitting spam youre doing it fucking wrong homie, its DESIGNED to be a whitehat backend, one that DOESNT get junkboxed.
    someone ban this guy

if youre using powermta and hitting spam youre doing it fucking wrong homie, its DESIGNED to be a whitehat backend, one that DOESNT get junkboxed.
    someone ban this guy
    Oh so now you're trying to change subjects and talk shit about something else. I see. You have no come back for what I replied to you with and so you change subjects LOL. I never said the guy was doing it right or wrong. He hinted what he was doing and I posted some comments about it. Fuck off man. Seems like every time I post about something you troll me. I thought in whywork you aren't suppost to troll. I say that deserves a ban. Someone ban this Audio faggot. Once again Fuck off Audio

I quoted your post And I'm changing the subject? I don't get what you're hinting at and I don't even remember why I started trolling you. Get madder bro

I still stand by everything I said and it is true. Yeah you quoted me, but you never replied to what I said. Yes you changed the subject dumbass lol. I'm glad you agree you're trolling me. You've done it a handful of times. What makes you think I'm mad? Because I curse when I type? I curse all the time, that's just how I am. Trust me man you're stupid little trolls don't make me mad. If anything I get an LOL out of them. You can keep the trolls coming man or you can do everyone a favor and just stfu. W/e you want to do I don't care. Later faggot

My first reply to you wasn't about PowerMTA and inboxing. That's what you changed it to. Re read what was said and maybe you'll understand a bit more dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by nooka View Post
    My first reply to you wasn't about PowerMTA and inboxing. That's what you changed it to. Re read what was said and maybe you'll understand a bit more dipshit.
    Oh I see well I'm glad you know what smtp is.

<~fin~>

daggy diamonds

LOL nooka u so new ma

someone ban this guy
    Or you're doing it exactly right. There are 100 different methods when it comes to mailing and my method is just one of them. I purposely junk box for many reason I won't get into here, but it makes good money and it's 100% legal. There's people on the board that can vouch that I know wtf I'm talking about and everyone here knows them. I'm not a name dropper so if they want to chime in they can.

As far as PMTA is like a bot net with peas I guess you could kinda of make the comparison. In the sense that when you snow shoe as hard as I do it kind of simulates one, but it's a weak comparison.

Oh I see well I'm glad you know what smtp is.

<~fin~>
    I wasn't explaining what smtp is. My main point was getting out bulk/volume can do ok numbers, even if you're hitting spam. Thx for stfu finally
    <~fin~>
    LOL nooka u so new ma
    but it's a weak comparison.
    All my comparison was, is both methods get out bulk/volume and nail spam. Call it a weak comparison if you want. Those are the only two methods I know of that get out a shit ton of emails quickly, but nail spam. I'm sure there is more. evilrabbi not trying to argue with you at all. I'm glad you're going at it hard and I hope it makes you good money.

evilrabbi is a scientist. we've chopped it up irl a few times, dude knows more about email than just about anyone i've talked to justsayin

Quote Originally Posted by rmk View Post
    evilrabbi is a scientist. we've chopped it up irl a few times, dude knows more about email than just about anyone i've talked to justsayin
    <3 u (no homo)

Audio got put in his place ITT

rofl hardly

daggy diamonds

*itt nooka thinks rmk was vouching for him as well*

lol quick to respond. I would say you did though. You said evilrabbi was doing it wrong and he showed you up. You had no reply to it either. Rmk even dropped in and said evilrabbi knows what hes doing. You got put in your place man LOL.

*itt nooka thinks rmk was vouching for him as well*

evilrabbi <3

BTW Dag from now on stay the fuck outta yahoo threads. I own them. Everyone and anyone in this bitch should be buying yahoos from me. No need to buy anywhere else so far I only have 1 buyer. $3/k.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
    BTW Dag from now on stay the fuck outta yahoo threads. I own them. Everyone and anyone in this bitch should be buying yahoos from me. No need to buy anywhere else so far I only have 1 buyer. $3/k.
    maybe if u stopped talking like a nigger you would have more than one buyer.

Oh no you didn't. My boyfriend is black and so is his sister and his mom so fuck you.

-nooka

do they need yahoos? perhaps you should be selling to them...sounds like the right target audience

LOL I do not post from the user name Tripp. I only post from the name nooka.