greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: so i was thinking.. apocalypse shit

Default so i was thinking.. apocalypse shit

our economy is fucked, the dollar is below worthless, and we have nothing to back up our financial system, when the government finally admits to this, the social-economic world as we know it will completely collapse, the world will go into chaos, people will starve to death, the cities will be overrun by criminal, canibalistic people who didnt plan for what was to come, therefor zombies are a major possibility. fuck. it's not a virus, it's just the only possibility for survival, and once they turn evil and canibalistic there's no stopping what is to come, our government hasn't prepaired themselves for this, there's no mass feeding projects in case there's a collapse, they didnt invest enough into solar power/green houses to be able to sustain our own society. why are we at a pointless war, if we stopped spending money on that shit and brought the troops back, we could prepair america for what is to come, we could be completely self sufficent while our government collapses and rebuilds itself, but the capitalists are worried about oil. why is this happening?

this is the most logical i've ever been on what the apocalypse might be, if i'm supposed to change shit, then this is where it needs to start, The government needs to pull out of other countries, let them deal with their own shit, we have too many progressing problems at home, there need to be mass job movements to build greenhouses through smaller states, farm lands need to be used to stock up on unperishable foods, world hunger could be easily solved, but why not solve the progressing problem of our own countries demise?
    Last edited by lowgun; 02-17-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    Originally Posted by TrainReq
    You have cox, those are fairly difficult to pull.
    but i CAN pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

which then is activated by the user

This is why I'm trying to decide what to do with my money. If our currency collapses...other internation currencies will be sure to follow. I was thinking about buying gold...but its at such a high price right now im sure there is room for it to drop. Maybe silver since the price hasnt been blowing up...just steady growth. That way when the dust settles....and the world rebuilds some kind of currency system...I'll still have something of value. Look at the dinar...it used to be very valuable before all of this war...now they hold no weight at all.

Quote Originally Posted by phishy View Post
    This is why I'm trying to decide what to do with my money. If our currency collapses...other internation currencies will be sure to follow. I was thinking about buying gold...but its at such a high price right now im sure there is room for it to drop. Maybe silver since the price hasnt been blowing up...just steady growth. That way when the dust settles....and the world rebuilds some kind of currency system...I'll still have something of value. Look at the dinar...it used to be very valuable before all of this war...now they hold no weight at all.
    If civilization collapses, gold and silver will be worthless.

Lead will have value, as will steel.

Guns, food, women, and supplies are the currency of the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

most boring signature of all time

Quote Originally Posted by phishy View Post
    dude when the world collapses gold/silver aren't going to be of value, stock up on guns/ammunition/water/canned foods for the moment, worst comes to worst you'll have enough canned corn to last you for the rest of your life, and guns will always resell, but when shit hits the fan, guns will = life, you could help wherever you are rebuild society in case shit gets serious, if you're in a city then you have to legitly worry about getting all your shit jacked, so build up your homes security you know? i'm in the middle of the mountains on a farm, with 3 huge greenhouses and about 20 acres of fruit trees, if shit hits i'll survive, and since i know i'm ment to survive i'm guessing i'm in the perfect area for whatevers going to happen.
    but i CAN pull
    stems are like patch cables where data (thc/cbd) passes through allowing it to store contents in the system (leaves)

Quote Originally Posted by Synja View Post
    If civilization collapses, gold and silver will be worthless.

Lead will have value, as will steel.

Guns, food, women, and supplies are the currency of the future.
    hay i said that.
    but i CAN pull

I'm not talking about civilization collapsing...just the united states economy. And although it will effect the rest of the world to some degree....the world will rebound. But if you have all of your money in USD....and hyperinflation hits....then you no longer have buying power in the rest of the world compared to other currencies. I want to make sure that if shit hits the fan in the US....that I have something I can leave the country with that has value in other countries...and cash it in for that countries currency and continue living.

phishy it's speculated, you could go spend all your $ in gold/silver and hope you can rebound with it, or you could help the american civilization rebuild itself after the collapse, shit will get hectic, if you're the person who's going to bail, then i'd say silver/diamonds are the best bet. gold is too fucking expencive atm.

gems in general, rubys saphires emeralds = value
    Last edited by lowgun; 02-17-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    but i CAN pull

I won't lie, I was sexually excited to open up this thread and see what insanely retarded shit lowgun had to say.

OP delivered, today must be my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    I won't lie, I was sexually excited to open up this thread and see what insanely retarded shit lowgun had to say.

OP delivered, today must be my birthday.
    you're welcome now contribute or be a faggot.
    but i CAN pull

You actually think that the end of the world is humans becoming cannibalistic?

Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    You actually think that the end of the world is humans becoming cannibalistic?
    no just the most realistic theory to zombies zombie apocalypse would be badass tbh. that's just me. it's more the collapse of the government mixed with cities completely going into chaos, when people are starving to death they'll kill their neighbors, to eat their food, what happens when the food is gone? people aren't self sufficent for the most part, half the pussies in cities dont even know how to use the guns they flash around, how are they going to go hunt a deer to feed their families? i grew up hunting, i can pick up any weapon and use it to it's utmost potential (true fact) i know agriculture (true fact) and worst comes to worst if i get overran by crazy fucks i have martial arts skills/a shed with a machette/other tools i could use highly effectively.(true fact) where are you at? you have an ego (true fact) and that's pretty much it yeh?
    but i CAN pull

and what if nothing happens? the world's currency system doesnt collapse, and their is no 2012 end of the year apocalypse

then you'll just feel stupid

Quote Originally Posted by emil View Post
    and what if nothing happens? the world's currency system doesnt collapse, and their is no 2012 end of the year apocalypse

then you'll just feel stupid
    even if there's no apocalypse the financial system will still collapse, in the united states at least, do you not get that money doesn't actually have a value atm? there's no gold standard, we have NOTHING to back up our currency, except the fact that worst comes to worst, we can print more.
    but i CAN pull

i doubt it will collapse, maybe we move onto something else as currency, we wouldn't be going back in time because the human civilization has come so far

Personally, I'm looking forward to the rape/pillage phase of the 21st century.
    i will love your sweet body forever
    Quote Originally Posted by khamkookeomany View Post
    Red curtain boy , help me please, i am new number, i try to sign in www.gayhentaixxx, but it is not woking.... help me pleasemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by emil View Post
    i doubt it will collapse, maybe we move onto something else as currency, we wouldn't be going back in time because the human civilization has come so far
    i think dropping currency alltogether would be amazing for our economy. if we had a trade market economy then there would be no problems, taking things back a step is the best way to make progress in all honest opinion. how is it some retard can write a script and make like 20 million from it? financial systems dont work, things should be done from passion/necessity not from how hard you feel like rolling.
    but i CAN pull

Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    high

Quote Originally Posted by lowgun View Post
    i think dropping currency alltogether would be amazing for our economy. if we had a trade market economy then there would be no problems, taking things back a step is the best way to make progress in all honest opinion. how is it some retard can write a script and make like 20 million from it? financial systems dont work, things should be done from passion/necessity not from how hard you feel like rolling.
    there is a reason coins have been around for so long. how are you supposed to make it rain in the club in a barter society? dozens of people would get injured.

but to be serious, the reason gold and silver have value as currency is because they are portable and scarce, unlike other goods you would normally trade. there could even still be paper currency if a company is reputable enough and trusted, they would take in silver and gold just like any other bank (or even banks themselves would do this), in exchange you get a certificate that can be exchanged later for the equal amount of gold.

all paper money is basically a check. the problem with federal reserve notes is, there isn't anything backing them. it would be like writing trillions of dollars in checks with only a billion or so in your checking account. as long as people are trading the checks, instead of cashing them in.. things are peachy for the federal reserve, but when people deposit those checks, they are going to bounce.
    Nothing exists but you. And You are but a Thought a vagrant Thought, a useless Thought, a homeless Thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities.

President of the Unites States barack obama's Avatar
    Last edited by barack obama; 02-17-2012 at 05:44 PM.

You guys really think the government is going anywhere? Martial law would be implemented to control the populace. We are a long way from chaos even if a disaster of apocalyptic magnitude occurred.

Lol better stock up and pack your bug out bags with guns gold and silver... keep wasting your money.

that's my you live in russia

Quote Originally Posted by inbox View Post
    that's my you live in russia
    In Soviet Russia, government collapses you!

but it is true guys the way the system is the economy will collaspe its all about when, wouldn't be surprised if it happens at the end of this year considering how Greece is right now(unimaginable) and what the rest of Europe is going to be

Quote Originally Posted by lowgun View Post
    our government hasn't prepaired themselves for this
    Your government is prepared, they just haven't included the general population.

/thread
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

if this is the most logical you have ever been you need to be committed to a fucking psych ward okay? fuck.
    Go LSU Tigers! Louisiana da hottest place on earth!

"world hunger could easily be solved" man you've got to be fucking kidding me.

If it's so easy then do me a quick favor.

yeah this is the thread that established lowgun as mentally retarded

I'll just live in an igloo eh.

SHTF shit hits the fan WROL without rule of law survival information end of the world MRE illuminati mros and they now

is that a kriss on the right? or a snubby aug
    NSFW threads NSFW thread

Quote Originally Posted by whoawtf View Post
    It wouldn't work. Retards cannot give consent. They're also hella strong.

just nuke the middle east, who cares, 7 bombs for 7 countries and we dont have to deal with their bullshit anymore, as far as the usa is concerned, its fucked, this stupid fucking economy is doomed to fail, were just prolonging it for no apparent reason, burn it all, rebuild

i am totally agree with you, this is called a wonderful thread.
    dubai gold price

you know, many americans in the 1960s-1970s solved the problem of certain countries having nuclear arms by building bunkers in their backyard.

think about it, why not have a bunker? a properly engineered bunker design would protect you from most human-induced apocalyptic disasters, and depending upon design and configuration, with modern engineering technology a bunker that can withstand almost all natural disasters is very easily within the realm of possibility.

and while you wait for these disasters, you can dwell on the value that a well designed bunker will add to the resale value of your home. future occupants and potential buyers will be attracted by the ability to handle the 'worst case' scenarios, and in the meantime, enjoy an underground leisure room. presumably outfitted with the latest and greatest in entertainment gadgets.

apocalypse proof man cave? i think yes.

are you faggots really that afraid of dying?
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

For those of you who don't get it. velocitization's Avatar

nibiru
    This signature is going slower than you think.

@f12

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    you know, many americans in the 1960s-1970s solved the problem of certain countries having nuclear arms by building bunkers in their backyard.

think about it, why not have a bunker? a properly engineered bunker design would protect you from most human-induced apocalyptic disasters, and depending upon design and configuration, with modern engineering technology a bunker that can withstand almost all natural disasters is very easily within the realm of possibility.

and while you wait for these disasters, you can dwell on the value that a well designed bunker will add to the resale value of your home. future occupants and potential buyers will be attracted by the ability to handle the 'worst case' scenarios, and in the meantime, enjoy an underground leisure room. presumably outfitted with the latest and greatest in entertainment gadgets.

apocalypse proof man cave? i think yes.
    I've always wanted a bad ass man cave bunker.

Also, I would buy CNC equipment and machine my own guns. There are plenty of guides and plans out there as well as already developed Solidworks models that could be sent straight to mastercam.

Last edited by fr0st; 04-04-2012 at 01:24 PM.