greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: A flying, unmanned, automated password-cracking, Wi-Fi-sniffing, cell-phone HAXXin ..

Default A flying, unmanned, automated password-cracking, Wi-Fi-sniffing, cell-phone HAXXin ..

.. piece of art

Mike Tassey and Richard Perkins plan to show the crowd of hackers a year’s worth of progress on their Wireless Aerial Surveillace Platform, or WASP, the second year Tassey and Perkins have displayed the 14-pound, six-foot long, six-foot wingspan unmanned aerial vehicle. The WASP, built from a retired Army target drone converted from a gasoline engine to electric batteries, is equipped with an HD camera, a cigarette-pack sized on-board Linux computer packed with network-hacking tools including the BackTrack testing toolset and a custom-built 340 million word dictionary for brute-force guessing of passwords, and eleven antennae.

This shit will sniff / crack / hack your wifi, snoop on your phone, log unencrypted data... Fucking boss. I want one.

http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenber...n-cell-phones/

I want one... Fly it over downtown Chicago 24/7 and get all that data !!! *drools*

Though it requires remote control to take off and land, WASP can be set to fly a pre-programmed course once airborne and loiter around any chosen area. “We wanted to bring to light how far the consumer industry has progressed, to the point where public has access to technologies that put companies, and even governments at risk from this new threat vector that they’re not aware of,” says Perkins.

Lets build one. I will get the decal stickers for the airplane... Who will code the guidance system ? That shit is flying with backtrack on board cracking passwords / collecting data as it roams over victims.

Army target drone converted from a gasoline engine to electric batteries, is equipped with an HD camera, a cigarette-pack sized on-board Linux computer packed with network-hacking tools including the BackTrack testing toolset and a custom-built 340 million word dictionary for brute-force guessing of passwords, and eleven antennae.
    On top of cracking wifi networks, the upgraded WASP now also performs a new trick: impersonating the GSM cell phone towers used by AT&T and T-Mobile to trick phones into connecting to the plane’s antenna rather than their carrier, allowing the drone to record conversations and text messages on a32 gigabytes of storage. A 4G T-mobile card routes the communications through voice-over-Internet or traditional phone connections to avoid dropping the call. “Ideally, the target won’t even know he’s being spied on,” says Tassey.

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

yeah this is rad

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

i have a password on my wifi, nbd
    I feel just like Jesus' son

pipe dream

Quote Originally Posted by kudd View Post
    pipe dream
    For us? Or them?

Sooner or later, we'll have 1000s of these flying in our cities! Can't wait!

so last year...

a drone with a custom-built 340 million word dictionary... wholly sh*y! how long does it last in flight?