greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: good day my friend

Default good day my friend

Good day my friend,

How are you? I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. I am Mr Ibrahim Mantu; The Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit of my bank here in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Branch.

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.500.000.00), to transfer into your bank account over there in your country. I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we known each other as business lie with trust. I personally contacted you and you alone.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information’s if you are interested.

Your Full Name: ……....................……...........
    Your Address: ……........................……...........
    Your Age: ……..............................……............
    Your Direct Phone Numbers: ……....................
    Your Country: ……............................................
    Your Profession: ……........................................
    Your Sex: ……....................…….......................

Thanks and best regards.

Mr Ibrahim Mantu (ECONS)
    Mobile: 00226 79229089.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

i love fucking with them, apparently i had won a bmw but they didnt know what model/series or what motor, i was pretty disappointed it wasnt real ;/

lol im band

Scammers everywhere. Sometimes when i get these messages i just play along and end up insulting them and they stopped contacting me. :(