greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: data mailing

  1. #1
    straight class, bitch. reefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,333

    Default data mailing

    i'm looking to move on from @CL mailing to mailing actual data. although being the dumbass that i am, i don't know much about it. i've heard it's absolutely necessary to have fresh data; can anyone confirm?

    anyway, if anyone can help with this hit me up. it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. <3

  2. #2
    On a drug called Charlie Sheen lolskype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    fresh data's not necessary. Depends on volume. If you're blasting 50bil a day like rustock was, all the data in the world will be "old" to you.

    If you are blasting <100k, then you need targeted/fresh leads.

    A lot harder to make money from non cl addresses, mainly because the data isn't fresh most of the time.

    Sort of a trade off. @cl is hard as hell to inbox with links, but data is as fresh/targeted as it gets. Non cl addresses can be crap, but you can inbox the fuck out of it.

  3. #3
    straight class, bitch. reefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolskype View Post
    fresh data's not necessary. Depends on volume. If you're blasting 50bil a day like rustock was, all the data in the world will be "old" to you.

    If you are blasting <100k, then you need targeted/fresh leads.

    A lot harder to make money from non cl addresses, mainly because the data isn't fresh most of the time.

    Sort of a trade off. @cl is hard as hell to inbox with links, but data is as fresh/targeted as it gets. Non cl addresses can be crap, but you can inbox the fuck out of it.
    oh for sure. i'm planning on maybe ~200k/day unless i can get an ocr, and i'm planning on sticking to webmailing since i'm much more comfortable with it. cl has just gotten too hard for me and i need to move on. but thanks for your advice, i'll definitely look into data mailing.

    p.s. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lolskype again.

  4. #4
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Oh well, if i have doubts or questions about something that might have many answers, i just go to Google.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chiwawa View Post
    Oh well, if i have doubts or questions about something that might have many answers, i just go to Google.
    Ban this idiot.
    death gotta be easy cuz life is hard

  6. #6

    Default

    what do you guys mean by data? do you just mean content used as filler?

  7. #7

    Default

    200k a day to untargetted data will make you next to nothing.

  8. #8

    Default

    ^not *necessarily* true... (but probably)...

    depends on yer campaign (but again..probably..)

  9. #9

    Default

    i actually am planning on doing the same thing, i've got a large amount of scraped data that i want to process the bounces and then spilt up into 200k groups and mail via webmailing.

    mailing general things like weightloss and dating can you at lest make 200$ a day mailing a clean 200k ?

  10. #10

    Default

    i would say 100% def no...

    my campaign i was talking about def is general (but is a 'reused' idea over the ages...'general' as in can be used w/all data...)... ..and even then 200k isn't that much.. ...but 200k 'click data' from 2k7-2k8...i could make that much (pretty easily) ..but again..its def not a spam blast "HEY CLICKZ HERE FORZ VIAGRA" campaign..

    ..want to add..cause this may help people a lot...i def still consider myself 'new' to mailing..as it wasn't my primary focus...but from early 2k9 i have mailed...somewhat... (and all basically same campaign...)..


    ...i can mail a certain 150k of the same 'list' that isn't sorted into 'click' data (all delieverable..'legit' data...and get maybe... ...10-25 VIEWS (click thrus).. ....another segment ..from same age..and I can get 10-20x that amount...


    (i really havent figured out getting useful data from crummy....but i wanted to let others kno not to give up....the gold is there...)
    Last edited by Brizz; 02-26-2012 at 04:32 AM.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugargurl1243 View Post
    what do you guys mean by data? do you just mean content used as filler?
    i *think* they mean "boobies" posted on forums gets you $xxx per day (because of the data)....(but not positive)...

  12. #12

    Default

    ^ that doesnt answer the question.... by data when talking about mailing, do you mean content that can be used to help keep you in the inbox??? or am i way off??

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugargurl1243 View Post
    ^ that doesnt answer the question.... by data when talking about mailing, do you mean content that can be used to help keep you in the inbox??? or am i way off??
    data means = targeted info, like name, address, phone#, ssn, bday, etc...

    content needs to spin frequently (if u mailing @cl emails ~10-15) if you want to hit inbox, + proxies depending on how many emails you using to mail out.
    Trick to using links: don't add http:// in the body.
    Use bitly.com\whatever-is-here <- Spin that too
    Posting from: Your AP>Attrib /s /d +h +s ME
    All I got is my balls, my words, computer skills & Internet Marketing Black Hat strategies

    WHERE or HAVING clause' injectable


  14. #14

    Default

    thank you for the break down. much appreciated

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EXEcuter View Post
    data means = targeted info, like name, address, phone#, ssn, bday, etc...

    content needs to spin frequently (if u mailing @cl emails ~10-15) if you want to hit inbox, + proxies depending on how many emails you using to mail out.
    Trick to using links: don't add http:// in the body.
    Use bitly.com\whatever-is-here <- Spin that too
    ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɴᴋs ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴜsɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴇᴍᴀɪʟs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sʜɪᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴs ʟɪᴋᴇ

    ʜᴛᴛᴘ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ.ᴄᴏᴍ
    Last edited by kickapooh; 03-08-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    ┌∩┐◣_◢┌∩┐

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brizz View Post
    i *think* they mean "boobies" posted on forums gets you $xxx per day (because of the data)....(but not positive)...
    haha booooobbbiiieeessss(i love it)... boobies get click thru but recent studies show if there isnt more boobie on the way then there is no cash involved

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanibalvector View Post
    haha booooobbbiiieeessss(i love it)... boobies get click thru but recent studies show if there isnt more boobie on the way then there is no cash involved
    this works 100% for sure

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    www.worldtopstore.com
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Collection enrichment brainchild of http://www.worldtopstore.com] Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url] Anecdotes from two decades of reproduction of the theme of the brand logo design. The favorite of the master of the art, architecture, art and design, coupled with his lifelong obsession with showgirls, exotic love, and appreciation of the opponent process, are deeply influenced his design. http://www.worldtopstore.com] Cheap Christian Louboutin, often in unexpected ways clever use of a variety of unique materials, shapes and colors, the interpretation of these inspiration. http://www.worldtopstore.com] Christian Louboutin pumps His wanton in proportion to create a bold attempt on the shape, and has never diminished fascination complexes, he set a unique style.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •