greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: iframed email submits

Default iframed email submits

spare me the lecture on why i shouldn't.

i noticed godcpa used to work flawlessly on the network i was using. now after cropping the submit it "breaks out" and returns to the full page. i'm not an idiot and i'm not using godcpa wrong.

should i test it on other networks to see if that's the problem?

does someone want to hook me up with a nice FREE way to iframe my submits?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistik View Post
    jersey isn't for everyone brah, move along.

You definitely should not do this because it is wrong, but I think you might just be using GodCPA wrong. If I was you I would ask whether or not you should try using other networks. +rep me if you found this helpful!
    Go LSU Tigers! Louisiana da hottest place on earth!

lol im band

i think it's called a framebreaker

Code:
    <iframe src="http://www.google.com" style="width: 90%; height: 300px"
    scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0">
    </iframe>
    should work

[
    Blockcrunch.com]
    Cryptocoin P2Pool Mining Pools - Huston, TX

On a drug called Charlie Sheen lolskype's Avatar

iframe breaker. Impossible to stop. Theres a few ways to do it, but in most cases it stops the page from reloading again.

lol im band

What you want to do is wrong. Its as simple as that.

you can iframe your offers if the lander you make is about the same object as the offer

people fucked me up on this because everyone bashes iframing and godcpa, i've stayed away from this for years because of that. the truth is if you know what you're doing you can make good money with it

i would stay away from iframing completely different offers like enter your email to win a free dildo splash with a video game email submit. it's just going to piss your sponsors off for shit quality leads and result in you not getting paid.

Well the sponsor doesn't really give a shit about that. What the sponsor cares about is the fact that people iframe these submits, and then put them on like sign up forms. For example there was a guy that put it on his forum. So every user that signed up, would also sign up on the email submit. Same shit in other cases as well. I've seen people put them on opt out forms, and bunch of other crap. And thats where the problem is.

With email submits, you got to remember, the advertiser gives a rats ass about the emails. If he wanted opt ins, he could get 100k+ opt ins for half the price. What he wants is for the user to complete his gateway, thats where he gets paid. The opt ins are a good touch, but nothing like the gateway. Thats why if you send shit leads that only submit the email and then leave the site, you start getting shaved or banned from the offer.

Now, if you are thinking about iframing the email submit because you want to target a diff audience and don't want to use their lander, or you just dont like the way its designed, then thats another story. As long as your traffic fills out the email submits, and then goes onto the next couple of pages to fill out the gateways, then the advertiser won't give a shit. Hell, I bet you could even get your AM to contact the advertiser and ask for their approval, and I bet some of them will even tell you that its fine, AS LONG as the traffic goes onto the next pages, and doesn't just fill in the email.

i haven't really thought about the gateway aspect but it makes perfect sense. however, i have already gotten approval for email submit frames that don't go to their gateway. it certainly depends on the sponsor.

i just wanted to make the point that it is a good idea to think about the concept of iframing. i stayed away from it because i never read 1 positive thing about using them. the reality of it is, if you are not an idiot about it, you can use frames to your advantage and make a lot of money.

I want to do this :x

I'm very relieved to see the majority of posters here provide a mature view about this. This shit is basically fraud. And not like big time fraud - it's small shit potatoes fraud for someone from Zanzibar. It's fucking lame. It hurts everyone in the performance marketing industry in many ways and gains you very little. I guarantee you if you put the effort into something legit you will make 100x more and it will be LONG-TERM.

you apparantly didn't read a word of what i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    I'm very relieved to see the majority of posters here provide a mature view about this. This shit is basically fraud. And not like big time fraud - it's small shit potatoes fraud for someone from Zanzibar. It's fucking lame. It hurts everyone in the performance marketing industry in many ways and gains you very little. I guarantee you if you put the effort into something legit you will make 100x more and it will be LONG-TERM.
    try digitalcrybabies.com or spamhaus.org

[
    Blockcrunch.com]
    Cryptocoin P2Pool Mining Pools - Huston, TX

yeah, right and advertisers that have a sneaky way of charging a "free trial" are not. And affiliates that use phished cc's to fill some f*cked up "acai stuff" are not. You still believe that some poor iframe is the one that takes away your hard worked money. Think again and dont just jump the one thing that you understand and know to be wrong!

P.S. it was meant as a reply to Defy post #11

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    yeah, right and advertisers that have a sneaky way of charging a "free trial" are not. And affiliates that use phished cc's to fill some f*cked up "acai stuff" are not. You still believe that some poor iframe is the one that takes away your hard worked money. Think again and dont just jump the one thing that you understand and know to be wrong!

P.S. it was meant as a reply to Defy post #11
    Dude did u fail logic? Just because B, C, and D are fucked up too doesn't mean that A isn't.