greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Royalty claims people think he is funnier than buzz

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

Default Royalty claims people think he is funnier than buzz

Dude is a straight mark.
    He tried to go tattle on me to koin for having a sig making fun of him.
    He cries about my rep.
    Now he says he has a large fan base that thinks he is lolfunny.
    Please post itt if you agree that royalty is oh so funny and funnier than buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

Oh hey another thread about me by one of my obsessed fans.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

Also I never said I was funnier, keep taking things out of context bro just makes you look like more of a loser.

lol look at this kid. so obsessed with me he puts me in his signature. wow, have fun with that scrub.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

also what is he talking about he is still in my sig

oh do you still have that image in your sig? ABP ftw.

Btw it's hilarious that you keep making threads about it, keep em comin fuck boy hahaha.

mep mep mep mep mep mep

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    oh do you still have that image in your sig? ABP ftw.
    ?????

Man that is so awesome I have accounts made after me too. Hahahahahahaha

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

whoa that is so meta^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

Quote Originally Posted by royaIty View Post
    mep mep mep mep mep mep
    fag

I was told that royalty is buzz
    I feel just like Jesus' son

Quote Originally Posted by nQthing View Post
    I was told that royalty is buzz
    Me too! Damn. Those guys are seriously faggots

the funny thing is that royalty JUST made that royaity dupe a few minutes ago lololol

What's funny is that you think I did that LOL

funny thing is you think im serious when im not

when you find out no one is ever serious with you=

Please observe stalker list, and thread title thank you.

LOL

I think he's pretty funny but I also think Schindler's list is a comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by romsofia View Post
    All royalty does is cuss, buzz does more then cuss. When he makes fun of someone, it's hard to describe... Something MAGICAL happens. When royalty attempts to make fun of something it's something along the lines of "blah blah blah faggot" it always ends in faggot. NBD JS.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz killington View Post
    yo bro now it's obvious that you're a dupe if you think I'm funny.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

hahaha not to be a dickrider but sorry royalty never in your life will you say something that funny and this fool wasnt even trying. why do you compare yourself to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Juji View Post
    hahaha not to be a dickrider but sorry royalty never in your life will you say something that funny and this fool wasnt even trying. why do you compare yourself to him?
    You can't start drama between us since we are the same person Julian.
    All royalty does is cuss, buzz does more then cuss. When he makes fun of someone, it's hard to describe... Something MAGICAL happens. When royalty attempts to make fun of something it's something along the lines of "blah blah blah faggot" it always ends in faggot. NBD JS.

wow..this board is just like some school girls bitching to each other right now.

The opinion is pretty divided tbh. Some people say I'm funnier than he is, other people say he's funnier than I am. You know the deal.
    Hi, reading comprehension. You have none.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

You can't start drama between us since we are the same person Julian.
    you are trolling! a true buzz killington never reveals his secrets

Its like trying to make humpty hump and shock g have beef. Also I'd like to point out that humpty hump was the first troll

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

Hi, reading comprehension. You have none.
    inadvertently comparing yourself to him by saying that its "divided".

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

Its like trying to make humpty hump and shock g have beef. Also I'd like to point out that humpty hump was the first troll
    alan abel was

inadvertently comparing yourself to him by saying that its "divided".
    Hi, reading comprehension you have none.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

Hi, reading comprehension you have none.
    ok

when you little boys are done trying to impress us

Quote Originally Posted by JoBu View Post
    I joined dg for the jailbait thread and I also like lil boys. My opinion here matters.

alan abel was
    No also FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG FAGGOT!

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

wahadoodle dang

hey juji.

we get it, ok? you are milkshade, man. you are. we get it. you knew who did a few hacks in the name of the shade, yeah yeah we got it. you know who buzz killington is. yeah we get it. keep posting about the same shit every day you fucking loser.
    hi pussy hole, I'm coming for you yeah, remember rude boy I'm coming for you yeah,
    anywhere I see you I'm gonna lift off ya face with chat yeah you're a pussy hole, go fuck your
    mum as well all right, go fuck ya mum yeah, where all waiting to blow you brain,
    you fink that your all bad, you ain't bad blad, pussying out, pussying out for three weeks.
    Saying you got girls from northend one, what's all that about you shit head, fuck your mum man

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Chevy View Post
    hey juji.

we get it, ok? you are milkshade, man. you are. we get it. you knew who did a few hacks in the name of the shade, yeah yeah we got it. you know who buzz killington is. yeah we get it. keep posting about the same shit every day you fucking loser.

hey juji.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

hey juji.

lmao who the fuck are you.

another one of my dupes

another one of my dupes
    which means that it's one of my dupes by proxy

daisy chaining dupes itt

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

which means that it's one of my dupes by proxy
    oh my god dis is a conspiracy hehe. i got to go im going on a picnic. LMAO I KNO HOW GAY RITE? ITS WITH A BABE THO.

oh my god dis is a conspiracy hehe. i got to go im going on a picnic. LMAO I KNO HOW GAY RITE? ITS WITH A BABE THO.
    He's going to picnic.

She's a babe

who the fuck even says that anymore

you gotta stop royalty i can see your jealousy from here bro