greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: yo washinton / people attending sasquatch

Default yo washinton / people attending sasquatch

I happened to run into a good chunk of sasquatch music festival tickets

get @ me if you wanna go i can hook you up on tix

these are sold out completely and demand is huge for em on craigs...

I see em going as high as $800 for a 4 day pass

all my tickets are 4 day passes, camping included

ps: if you go we should kick it

im interested if you got some deals

...big foot..?

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes i would love to go give me details

this lineup is going to be tight as fuck

one of my associates will be contacting you soon, i'm also interested. been had more money.

the site link in your sig doesn't work yarp

ok now it does

woo holla with prices

DG Discount of $650

Quote Originally Posted by alienwoo View Post
    DG Discount of $650
    r0fl u kinda taxin there jeff
    hi, welcome to the internet

welp nvm lol

Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    r0fl u kinda taxin there jeff
    lol

idk man i mean, they are going for 750+ on ebay etc

I didn't get them for door prices, either so i'm making like $25 letting em go at this price

I just wanted to spread the love

Quote Originally Posted by bling View Post
    yeah i mean there are some cheaper ones of course but...how many of them are nigerians / OMG IM FROM TEXAS ILL SHIP IT TO YOU WHEN YOU WESTERN UNION ME, scammers...ya know?

Anyway, in 2 months these will be going for $1,000+ a pop easily. happened last year and every year before.

This is a bargain.

yeah i mean there are some cheaper ones of course but...how many of them are nigerians / OMG IM FROM TEXAS ILL SHIP IT TO YOU WHEN YOU WESTERN UNION ME, scammers...ya know?
    given the uniqueness of the item i'd say somewhere around 0%, i think most people on DG can handle a simple craigslist local pickup cash for item transaction

given the uniqueness of the item i'd say somewhere around 0%
    uniqueness?

this is an international music festival. stop trying to push your post count up to 15,000 in my thread noob :p.

Anyway, we obviously respectfully disagree with the prices. Def. go ahead and buy them elsewhere, I completely stand by these prices as I'm literally not profiting on them virtually at all.

Cheers.

for music lovers, check out this insane lineup:

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/#/lineup/

uniqueness?

this is an international music festival. stop trying to push your post count up to 15,000 in my thread noob :p.

Anyway, we obviously respectfully disagree with the prices. Def. go ahead and buy them elsewhere, I completely stand by these prices as I'm literally not profiting on them virtually at all.

Cheers.
    yes believe it or not a limited ticket "international music festival" full of indie/alt bands where a majority of the attendees are going to be camping in a tent not showering for 4 days in the middle of buttfuck washington is a pretty specific aka "unique" item

sounds like you overpaid for a stack of tickets, i just personally think trying to sell them for $100-$150 more than what they go for on craigslist at the moment is a pretty fucked up thing to do to fellow DGs especially when you want these people to hang out with you afterwards

you even went out of your way to mention you "happened to run into them" and you have a "good amount of them" and you can "hook people up"

then you say you're "barely breaking even @ $650 each" and overstate the demand for them at the moment

then i try to help out fellow DGs by telling them not to get ripped off by you

and you respond by saying im a noob and go on about nigerian indie music festival scams

just shut the fuck up already

i have 5 tickets bro it's not like I have 40.

I think you need to pull the dick out of your ass and chill the fuck out

also: bling you're acting like I'm trying to profit off this shit...

trust me. it's not about the money for me, fucking moron. This shit is change.

Im a fucking snotty son of a bitch pretty boy faggot. BLUNTBILL's Avatar

for music lovers, check out this insane lineup:

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/#/lineup/
    foo fighters are the best band going... and this is 2011... the tickets should be 15$
    Last edited by BLUNTBILL; 02-16-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchh View Post
    meth snorted hurts.

Im a fucking snotty son of a bitch pretty boy faggot. BLUNTBILL's Avatar

you even went out of your way to mention you "happened to run into them" and you have a "good amount of them" and you can "hook people up"

then you say you're "barely breaking even @ $650 each" and overstate the demand for them at the moment

then i try to help out fellow DGs by telling them not to get ripped off by you

and you respond by saying im a noob and go on about nigerian indie music festival scams

just shut the fuck up already
    ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchh View Post
    meth snorted hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUNTBILL View Post
    ROFL
    The ungratefulness of DG never ceases to amaze me. I get that this entire community gets off on being dicks to one another, I really do... but lets look at the facts.

1: I don't need the money, I'm just trying to get rid of 5 extra tickets I have for barely more than I got them for.
    2: Every single one of these tickets will move for over $800 in less than 2 months if I wanted them to, guaranteed.
    3: I could give a fuck if no one jumps on these because they WILL sell, no matter what, and there's nothing bling's -rep can do about it.

No hard feelings here, if you don't want them, absolutely no worries. Just don't get all hateful on me guys. This is another post I made where people flamed me, that will get looked back at in 2 months and be like "dat nigga was right all along. fuck."

The ungratefulness of DG never ceases to amaze me. I get that this entire community gets off on being dicks to one another, I really do... but lets look at the facts.

1: I don't need the money, I'm just trying to get rid of 5 extra tickets I have for barely more than I got them for.
    2: Every single one of these tickets will move for over $800 in less than 2 months if I wanted them to, guaranteed.
    3: I could give a fuck if no one jumps on these because they WILL sell, no matter what, and there's nothing bling's -rep can do about it.

No hard feelings here, if you don't want them, absolutely no worries. Just don't get all hateful on me guys. This is another post I made where people flamed me, that will get looked back at in 2 months and be like "dat nigga was right all along. fuck."
    so i guess the question is, were you offering them at 150 each or 650 each, cuz 150 IS a deal, 650 isn't
    hi, welcome to the internet

also: bling you're acting like I'm trying to profit off this shit...

trust me. it's not about the money for me, fucking moron. This shit is change.

The ungratefulness of DG never ceases to amaze me.
    bro how the fuck is anyone being ungrateful by not buying tickets for something for a marked up price of what you got them for?

BUY SOME SHIT FROM ME FOR MORE THAN I PAID FOR IT OR ELSE YOU'RE A MEAN UNGRATEFUL PERSON

lol

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

idk i thought you said when you ran up on a lot of them i assumed you had a stack or something and would give them really cheap, it's all good though