greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any bodybuilders up in heeere?

Default Any bodybuilders up in heeere?

Does anyone here bodybuild? Go to gym regularly? Free weights and stuff?
    If so whats your workout plan?
    How bout supplements, do you take any? I been tryn to gain mass with this Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass, and so far it aint really worked at all, it helps recovery and workouts but no increase in weight

so this doesnt seem like such a complete waste of time
    Last edited by aimshot120; 01-22-2011 at 04:59 PM.

i move weight around

I pick things up and put them down.
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
    J. Robert Oppenheimer

"It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
    Zapata

shurama lol

Lifes a very long very thick turd but theres bits of candy sprinkled around on it.

koin?

I go to the gym 5 days a week

I start off everyday with 20 minutes of cardio.

Each day I focus on two body parts. so for example Monday would be chest and back, Tuesday is Arms and Legs, Etc. You can customize this anyway you want

I take a 20G protein bar after every workout, but i'm going to buy gold standard next.
    BirdAssNigga

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    YOOOO CRAIG WUDUP BABE LETS GET THIS CASH MAN PISS ON MY BALLS BABE WUTUP U GET THEM SERVERZ FOR YA BOY

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    I pick things up and put them down.
    Planet Fitness rofl.
    BirdAssNigga

YOOOO CRAIG WUDUP BABE LETS GET THIS CASH MAN PISS ON MY BALLS BABE WUTUP U GET THEM SERVERZ FOR YA BOY

40 ounces at a time.

It all counts, i guess
    My bad for not being more specific. What i meant was, Heavy Weights! Preferably in the form of round discs that you stack on a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I go to the gym 5 days a week

I start off everyday with 20 minutes of cardio.

Each day I focus on two body parts. so for example Monday would be chest and back, Tuesday is Arms and Legs, Etc. You can customize this anyway you want

I take a 20G protein bar after every workout, but i'm going to buy gold standard next.
    I go 3 times a week, but gonna start with 5 days soon. So far i do legs and cardio on monday, back and and triceps on wednesday, rest of arms and chest on friday. Seems to work great for getting toned, but not so well on strength

Quote Originally Posted by aimshot120 View Post
    It all counts, i guess
    My bad for not being more specific. What i meant was, Heavy Weights! Preferably in the form of round discs that you stack on a bar.
    get the app iFitness from the apple store. Theres tons of exercises involving free weights, barbells, disks, etc.
    BirdAssNigga

I lift religiously. Will get you a lot of pussy in the long run if you are dedicated and learn how to lift properly, 99/100 guys that attempt to get big are morons who don't bother to learn about the sport.

My work out plan is as follows

monday chest/triceps
    Flat DB bench 3 x 5-8
    Incline DB bench 3 x 5-8
    Incline Flys 3 x 8-12
    Tricep extensions 3 x 8-12
    Tricep Push downs 3 x 8-12

Tuesday back/traps/lats/rhomboids

heavy ass deadlifts 3 x 5-10
    heavy ass rows 3 x 5-8
    bent over rows 3 x 5-8
    trap upright rows 3 x 8-12
    Lat pulldowns 3 x 8-12

wednesday delts
    DB military press 3 x 8-10
    BB military press 3 x 5-8
    front raises 3 x 5-8

thursday biceps/forearms
    concentration curls
    hammerhead curls
    wrist curls with very very strict form
    reverse curls

tuesday quads/hamstrings/calves

heavy ass squats 3 x 5-8
    leg presses
    calf raises

Abs, i work them 6 days a week. they regenerate very fast.

As for supps, you don't really need anything lol, gotta remember it's an industry filled with people trying to sell you a bunch of shit you really don't need. When I decided I was GOING to get big, i say fuck taste and started force feeding myself shitty ass healthy food and have been doing that ever since, makes you feel energized and healthy as well.

Food from the earth is going to be what gets you huge, and lots of it. make sure to maintain a heavy protein heavy fats (good fats derp derp) and low carb diet, I do use creative and whey protein powder though, but they arent magical things that get you ripped they just help.

also if you're serious about getting big, learn ABSOLUTE PROPER FORM with EVERY lift, once you do this and have been lifting a few years, you will go into the gym and be disgusted with all the fools, old and young, lifting totally improperly and not making a different at all. Thats the #1 mistake people make when they get into this sport is not learning it properly, dont ever hire some cheesy douchey personal trainer to teach you either, if you have questions about a particular exercise, youtube it and study the form, proper form is going to be the #1 thing that gets you results, next is eating properly and lots of healthy food.

P.S I recommend lifting to anyone and everyone, has had a huge positive impact on my life in many different ways. Also, if you keep it up 5-6 years dedicatedly, fine bitches will be eyeballin' you the way you do them now haha.
    Last edited by NoFoolies; 01-22-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Some sites act a metaphorical bridge for trolls to hide under

if you want to gain mass youre going to want to do heavy weight low reps. i dont know how long you have been working out but it is pretty easy to put on some muscle in the beginning if you do it right. try to go at least 3 times a week and center each day around one of the three big exercises (squats, deadlifts and benchpress) and do a few other exercises that hit the same muscle group. Make sure to eat enough too and water is very important too especially if youre taking any supplements or protein as that will dehydrate you.

Custom User Title

hit up the kid MuscleBoyEvan

Cheers for all this info. I been working out since october but only 2 months ago did i start doing it properly. I'm not big on squats, but i do benchpress quite regularly, and properly, and i can feel that shit working.
    ABS - i do 4 different abb workouts every night, half - 1 hours before bed, 6-7 days a week. In the morning, i can see my abs swollen, but before the next night it all dissapears. Can anyone reccomend me some ab workouts that work for them?

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by pseudosacred View Post
    koin?
    He didn't mention steroids aimshot hit me up. Also for the other two posters kudos on the retarded beoscience. I'm surprised you didn't say to eat every 2-3 hours. Get your diet in check before you even consider a workout regimen. 80% of body transformation is done in the kitchen.

Lifes a very long very thick turd but theres bits of candy sprinkled around on it.

koins on roids?!

squats are awesome man you should get into them. they work out the core and abs too. and deadlifts too you should get into them and not worry so much about your abs

Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Get your diet in check before you even consider a workout regimen. 80% of body transformation is done in the kitchen.
    My diet aint the best, i can admit that. But, it aint the worst either. I eat fruit and veg whenever possible. But for lunch ocasionally i do go for a subway . I seen nutrition info on bodybuilding.com and it seems straight forward but it seems like theres no way to fit in 4 meals, and then 2 more for pre and post workout

Cheers for all this info. I been working out since october but only 2 months ago did i start doing it properly. I'm not big on squats, but i do benchpress quite regularly, and properly, and i can feel that shit working.
    ABS - i do 4 different abb workouts every night, half - 1 hours before bed, 6-7 days a week. In the morning, i can see my abs swollen, but before the next night it all dissapears. Can anyone reccomend me some ab workouts that work for them?
    weighted sit ups

weighted leg lifts for lower abs

don't work out before you go to sleep, don't work your abs every day although you can pretty much work them 5-6 days a week.

if you dont see your self progressing 2-4 weeks after you initially started working out, you're doing something wrong.
    BirdAssNigga

lol im band

My diet aint the best, i can admit that. But, it aint the worst either. I eat fruit and veg whenever possible. But for lunch ocasionally i do go for a subway . I seen nutrition info on bodybuilding.com and it seems straight forward but it seems like theres no way to fit in 4 meals, and then 2 more for pre and post workout
    Don't listen to broscience. You can work out anytime you want. At the end of the day its calories in vs. Calories out. You need to find out Your bmr so you know what your daily caloric maintenance is

if you dont see your self progressing 2-4 weeks after you initially started working out, you're doing something wrong.
    Progression is evident, But mainly in upper body, not that much on abs, and a bit on legs aswell. I've been doing large number of reps, which toned me quite nicely, and i think its time i go for strength aswell. So i'll try to fit in heavy weights, low reps

Progression is evident, But mainly in upper body, not that much on abs, and a bit on legs aswell. I've been doing large number of reps, which toned me quite nicely, and i think its time i go for strength aswell. So i'll try to fit in heavy weights, low reps
    Settle with high weights, and do about 4 sets of 8 reps.

As for abs, its useless if you're fat. Do cardio until you lose body fat, regain muscle by doing ab workouts and taking in protein. Abs take a while to show progress so don't feel discouraged.

In all honesty, if I read correctly it takes about one full year to show a significant amount of change. So keep doing it man, motivate your self and also keep your diet fixed up. Don't eat too much bullshit.
    BirdAssNigga

freebird that was your last post here, I also discourage anyone from seeking advice from that idiot

I'll post some facts here later, busy at the moment
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

lol im band

Koin is a juicebox gorilla

i would totally let coin open my pickel jar any day

Yeah i think i will change to 5 days a week, cardio on 2 of them, starting with 30 mins on the treadmill, legs on 1, then 2 for heavy weights.

Cardio everyday my man. Just get int 20 minutes on the treadmill daily, trust me it'll build up stamina and endurance and also make you lose excess body fat. Also drink LOTS of water.

edit: when I first started working out (June 2010 - Current) I read shit on this site

http://scoobysworkshop.com/index.htm

This site is great, it'll eliminate any myths and questions you have, not all questions but many. It has many routines, exercises..just everything. Check it out and bookmark it.
    Last edited by Raven; 01-22-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    BirdAssNigga

Cardio everyday my man. Just get int 20 minutes on the treadmill daily, trust me it'll build up stamina and endurance and also make you lose excess body fat. Also drink LOTS of water.
    Drinking water is probably the only thing i'm doing great at, lol. And yeah, i used to be half dead after an hour of bball, now it seems alot easier to get through, since i started going to the gym

Drinking water is probably the only thing i'm doing great at, lol. And yeah, i used to be half dead after an hour of bball, now it seems alot easier to get through, since i started going to the gym
    remember to check out that site I posted.
    Plus if you have an ipod or iPhone the app "iFitness" is REALLY helpful.

If you recently started working out, you should buy 20G Clif bars. they're like 20 bucks for 18 of them. Eat them after you work out. After a few months, buy some gold standard protein powder.

+rep <3
    BirdAssNigga

body building speeds up your biological clock. All my friends that body build look like old men. A irl life example the situation on jersey shore.

really hope not lol. altho you do see the occasional old man trying to run on the treadmill or use the pushdown

I do calisthenics 4-5 days a week.

I do 12 sets of 10 pull ups superset with pushups 25\clip

6 sets of 15 on the ab wheel

10 sets of various situps, 35\clip

Sometimes will do knee raises on the pull up bar.

I find it surprising that many people who lift hella weights cannot do a 5 count on the pull-up bar.

After you work out you have about 1hr to eat as much protein possible, with some form of carb to.
    Last edited by RangerXLT8; 01-22-2011 at 06:58 PM.

shurama is the dude you need to talk to!

Quote Originally Posted by SM1TH View Post
    shurama is the dude you need to talk to!
    ROFL
    BirdAssNigga

wow do you guys even lift? ROFL

fuck with a muscle princess

what do you deadlift for reps^

Quote Originally Posted by NoFoolies View Post
    what do you deadlift for reps^

more than you

I want to be wide and build mass i'm 5'7.
    HOW IT DO.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBoyEvan View Post
    more than you
    bro if you aint trollin' you're a funny mawdafawka.

lol bet money that you bench and do sit ups and work your biceps but got chicken legs with no lats and probably dont even do deads

Quote Originally Posted by NoFoolies View Post
    lol bet money that you bench and do sit ups and work your biceps but got chicken legs with no lats and probably dont even do deads

Bet money that I'll record a video at the gym tonight and give your nerd ass a shoutout while I push heavy weight

Bet money that I'll record a video at the gym tonight and give your nerd ass a shoutout while I push heavy weight
    lol ya you would. whats heavy weight????

do it and shoutout to sm1th for being a homie.

Lol nah I'm actually doing legs tonight but I'm not lifting heavy. Gonna do really high volume so most I'll be back squatting is like 230

maybe ill record a 6-7 plate leg press or something since you specifically said my legs are small lol

october 2010
    Last edited by MuscleBoyEvan; 01-22-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Custom User Title

dang
    Beanie of Strength +5

dang
    Beanie of Strength +5