greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor problem - Need advice

Default Neighbor problem - Need advice

Just moved into a new neighborhood. I use to work around here, and from what I noticed it was mostly older people and a smaller, quiet town. I spend 12+ hours in my home office each day and stare out the window as I'm doing work. I've been noticing the neighbors dealing drugs to people as they would stop in the ally to pick up their shit and just tons of shady looking people. I can't stand it and it's starting to piss me off. There are random people outside at random times of the day and I just don't trust it.

I've thought about sending the cops over there, but even with an anonymous call, they'd know it was me because I'm the new guy in town. Any suggestions on how to make this shit stop? It's a guy and girl who live together. I'm close enough to get wifi signal from there house, thinking about getting into it, sniffing out FB/myspace/etc passwords and sending messages between the GF and BF or just posting pictures of the drug deals on their page to freak them out.

Also, inb4: drug users, narc, etc..
    I'm too old to be dealing with this shit, grow up.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]
    Cryptocoin P2Pool Mining Pools - Huston, TX

Those cats are just trying to survive man.

Probably lost their jobs due to the economy and can only afford to make it by each month by dealing.
    Hate Juggalos? Love Kevin Smith? Remember Sonic 2?
    Check out the hit music video for "Faygo Rain (ICP Diss)"
    Brought to you by Chozo Ninpo of DG and MC Wreckshin of EPP
    Download the MP3 on iTunes today!

aim loudspeakers at their house and whenever they start dealing drugs start playing gta4

fuck haters

you're too old for this shit?....correct, you are too old to be tattle telling on ppl because it makes YOU feel uncomfortable. YOU JUST moved there not them so why dont you shut the fuck up and deal with it. holy shit what r u doing on this site? this is not digitalsnitch.com. stop hating on people's livelihood. if there's not a million negroe's hanging outside your house all the time then you have no issues so stfu.

edit: move to a retirement home so you can feel comfortable with your neighbors homo.
    You niggas ain't deep, you're dumb.

are they dealing drugs or are they selling pot? because they're two very different things

if they're just college kids selling pot to other college kids, then stfu

if they're black and selling heroin to other black people, then call the cops
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun
    If you don't pee in the shower you're an uptight prickass.

Sometimes I shit in there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    if thats an exploit then when i jack off without getting anything on my keyboard im gonna start calling that an exploit

lol im band

Just make the spot a huge burn for them. I suggest parking in front of their house and blasting the radio with your car running. Maybe get some noise complaints (turn up your stereo and call the cops on yourself; they'll just give you a warning).

point an owl camera at their house

Quote Originally Posted by tispe View Post
    Hook me up, I know you're selling owls out the yayo.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

lol im band

Oh shit, I know! Make a youtube video on how to deal drugs featuring your neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    you're too old for this shit?....correct, you are too old to be tattle telling on ppl because it makes YOU feel uncomfortable. YOU JUST moved there not them so why dont you shut the fuck up and deal with it. holy shit what r u doing on this site? this is not digitalsnitch.com. stop hating on people's livelihood. if there's not a million negroe's hanging outside your house all the time then you have no issues so stfu.

edit: move to a retirement home so you can feel comfortable with your neighbors homo.
    fuck dg

u mad? sorry, but I don't like living near trashy people.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

lol im band

This thread is worthless without pics.

IM A STRAIGHT UP FUCKING FAGGOT AND ZEEKY OWNS ME tutton's Avatar

If you live next to a ally where people sell drugs, you are most likely also trashy

fuck haters

Quote Originally Posted by sKyZ View Post
    u mad? sorry, but I don't like living near trashy people.
    i'm sorry but what makes them trashy? do you even know for a fact that they are dealing drugs? have you seen money/product exchanging hands? or are you jus some faggot looking out your window crying about anything you can cuz you got your tightey-whiteys in a bunch?

edit: also what tutton said. you moved to that neighberhood therefore i guess you must be trashy too huh?

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

Quote Originally Posted by chozo_ninpo View Post
    Those cats are just trying to survive man.

Probably lost their jobs due to the economy and can only afford to make it by each month by dealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

wtf is your problem man? how does this effect you in any way? those people dont bother you. its this kind of mentality that just hurts me inside. you dont know those fucking people. maybe hes paying his dying mothers medical bills with that money. you dont know them.

1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

Depending on the volume they're doing, some drug dealers live in very upscale neighborhoods lol

i'm sorry but what makes them trashy? do you even know for a fact that they are dealing drugs? have you seen money/product exchanging hands? or are you jus some faggot looking out your window crying about anything you can cuz you got your tightey-whiteys in a bunch?

edit: also what tutton said. you moved to that neighberhood therefore i guess you must be trashy too huh?
    Yes, I've seen the exchange of product and cash.
    Second, I prefer briefs.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

Everyone cool has dealt drugs at least once in their life

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

rofl @ digitalsnitch.com

fuck haters

Hello, I'm a member of digitalfaggot.com. Home of faggot trolls and pussy snitches. Would you like to join!?!??!?

i understand skyz concern as a new member to the neighborhood

what I can't understand is bialy getting heated as fuck attacking him itt about it

Im a fucking snotty son of a bitch pretty boy faggot. BLUNTBILL's Avatar

I'm close enough to get wifi signal from there house, thinking about getting into it, sniffing out FB/myspace/etc passwords and sending messages between the GF and BF or just posting pictures of the drug deals on their page to freak them out.

inb4: narc
    FIRESHEEP (best option for what u want to do...)
    you just defined what a narc does therefore you are attempting to be a narc, these people are not hurting you, these peoples clients are not hurting you, would you call the police if your neighbor was a psychiatrist having crazy people who are mentally unstable over all the time? i think not, jus deal with it. OR confront them by telling them you know what they are doing, in no way should u EVER inform police of what the people YOU LIVE with are doing illegally be HONEST with them about it bothing you and im sure they will migrate their business deals away from your home
    Last edited by BLUNTBILL; 01-18-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchh View Post
    meth snorted hurts.

fuck haters

what I can't understand is bialy getting heated as fuck attacking him itt about it
    lol r u serious? skyz concern as a new member to the neighborhood?

first off, he's the one that jus moved there therefore shoudl've known what kind of neighberhood he was moving to. secondly, like you stated he is BRAND NEW and he is gonna snitch on someone right away? R U KIDDING>? also this board (or it's original content which you so often cry about) is about digitalGANGSTERS. you know, people that do shady/illegal shit and get money off of it. since when was it cool to rat people out, especially when those people are not bothering you at all. Once again, if there isn't a million motherfuckers hanging out on HIS property then it has nothing to do with HIM. holy fuck tispe, i didnt know when you cried about bringing back the old dg you meant bring back a bunch of snitches and rats.

snitches get stitches

you should NEVER snitch on ANYONE for ANYTHING

If you know who kills your mom or some shit, handle it yourself, don't snitch

Stoner mentality. nbd.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

Quote Originally Posted by tutton View Post
    snitches get stitches

you should NEVER snitch on ANYONE for ANYTHING

If you know who kills your mom or some shit, handle it yourself, don't snitch
    Coming from a guy using a dupe account.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

first off, he's the one that jus moved there therefore shoudl've known what kind of neighberhood he was moving to. secondly, like you stated he is BRAND NEW and he is gonna snitch on someone right away? R U KIDDING>? also this board (or it's original content which you so often cry about) is about digitalGANGSTERS. you know, people that do shady/illegal shit and get money off of it. since when was it cool to rat people out, especially when those people are not bothering you at all. Once again, if there isn't a million motherfuckers hanging out on HIS property then it has nothing to do with HIM. holy fuck tispe, i didnt know when you cried about bringing back the old dg you meant bring back a bunch of snitches and rats.
    AMEN BROTHER!

Hey sky, maybe you could join a community watch team. You could patrol the neighborhood and go on ride alongs with the police.

fuck haters

Stoner mentality. nbd.
    rofl good one, except for the fact that i barely smoke anymore. sorry i just dont like rats/snitches/bitches....i dunno which one of the three you'd like to circle or if you wanna go for all of them at once.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

If you seriously never do anything against the law you are a straight up a fucking faggot. If you do break laws and you still want to snitch you are a hypocrite. Pick one. Faggot or hypocrite.

i was going to suggest this on behalf of Tispe, thats pretty funny... this is acceptable only because it is funny, and only to show the neighbor you want to stop from doing this by your, house not the police
    meth snorted hurts.

dude umad over some dumb shit dont get me involved. Your right, skyz should have scoped the neighborhood out before he moved back.

my honest opinion about what skyz should do before you think im a snitch faggot too bialy...Wait it out. Start doing some shit to fuck w/ them. Don't call the cops until they're sitting in your driveway selling yayo out of your car trunk. Until then, have fun w/ posting pics of the deals going down on their facebook or do something to make them a little scared. idk if your trying to raise a family in that exact house, if you are, i would highly suggest you move because you dont want your kid around that shit.

Going to affect me? I'm living here, going to be having a child soon. If I'm outside, or driving, or whatever the fuck I want to be doing, I don't want to risk a deal going bad, possible police, random cars at night, getting hit by someone coming off their meth high, or risk anything that I don't have to.

I understand that your mentality is still smoking in the boys room and trying not to get busted by a teacher, but in a few years, when you're an adult and have more important things to deal with, maybe you'll understand.

As far as scoping the neighbor hood out? I've been in this area for years. I use to work around here and never had any problems. It's mostly older couples and families raising children, hence what made me interested in this area. It's not close to any highways or busy areas and had good schools.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

Coming from a guy using a dupe account.
    What they hell are you talking about? Maybe you live in a trashy neighborhood with trashy neighbors because you are fucking dumb and poor and can't afford to live anywhere nice.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

dude umad over some dumb shit dont get me involved. Your right, skyz should have scoped the neighborhood out before he moved back.

my honest opinion about what skyz should do before you think im a snitch faggot too bialy...Wait it out. Start doing some shit to fuck w/ them. Don't call the cops until they're sitting in your driveway selling yayo out of your car trunk. Until then, have fun w/ posting pics of the deals going down on their facebook or do something to make them a little scared. idk if your trying to raise a family in that exact house, if you are, i would highly suggest you move because you dont want your kid around that shit.
    if you really feel the need to hate on someones hustle that bad then yeah the posting pics/fb option is better. anything but calling the cops.

rofl posting pics of them selling drugs on their facebook will get you killed/beat up, do it.

if they don't fuck with you directly let them be. if they do get the fuck outta there. calling the cops will only soothe you for a week till the next crew rolls up. and don't snitch simply because it's not 'cool'. don't snitch cuz desperate people do desperate shit. you don't want any part of that man. try to take the high road.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

rofl posting pics of them selling drugs on their facebook will get you killed/beat up, do it.
    haha yeah

yeh this is exactly what im saying if you SOOOO concerned over the issue of whats going on by your house... i was really hoping Tispe wasn't equivocating snitchery and personally knowing him i don't think that was his intention
    meth snorted hurts.

I think Bialy was outraged at the fact that SkYZ would rather see a family locked up other than deal with some minor discomfort in his neighborhood you weeny

What they hell are you talking about? Maybe you live in a trashy neighborhood with trashy neighbors because you are fucking dumb and poor and can't afford to live anywhere nice.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]

i didn't read everyone bitching back and forth but it is def a legit concern, I wouldn't want a bunch of drug addicts around my house. who knows what could happen.

just threaten to sell the house to niggers, that should make them stop.

fuck haters

"i work at home for 12 hours and do nothing but stare out the window" "i see random people out there and i dont like it" "i wanna call the cops but am afraid because they'd know it's me" i think that speaks for itself. guy is unhappy cuz "random" people are there and he "doesnt like it" aka it's not affecting him at all he's just unhappy with it and wants to call the cops w/o even knowing what is fully going on.

Going to affect me? I'm living here, going to be having a child soon. If I'm outside, or driving, or whatever the fuck I want to be doing, I don't want to risk a deal going bad, possible police, random cars at night, getting hit by someone coming off their meth high, or risk anything that I don't have to.

I understand that your mentality is still smoking in the boys room and trying not to get busted by a teacher, but in a few years, when you're an adult and have more important things to deal with, maybe you'll understand.

As far as scoping the neighbor hood out? I've been in this area for years. I use to work around here and never had any problems. It's mostly older couples and families raising children, hence what made me interested in this area. It's not close to any highways or busy areas and had good schools.
    oh so it's a good neighborhood? yet you're afraid of what? a drug deal going bad and ak's being brought out or what? this isn't the movies. the likelihood of anything like that happening is very small. once again, YOU JUST MOVED THERE. those people have been there for a while i'm assuming, yet nothing wrong has happened yet. oh hey...their other neighbors haven't ratted either and if they're all older couples then they're more likely to rat on anyone than a younger couple. which all boils down to this, you're excited by being a police informant. in fact, i'll bet you REALLY LIKE the idea. don't give me the "you just think it's cool to be bad but are still young" line because i'm not young nor do i think it's cool to be bad. however, i do believe in leaving people alone to do their own thing when it's not affecting me. if every1 adopted your mentally, people would be calling the fire department on their neighbors who smoke because GOD FORBID THEY FALL ASLEEP WITH A CIGARETTE AND THE HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE!!!!! faggot. seriously, just admit you've got a cop fetish.

Exalted Member
    in the Name of DG

Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    i didn't read everyone bitching back and forth but it is def a legit concern, I wouldn't want a bunch of drug addicts around my house. who knows what could happen.

just threaten to sell the house to niggers, that should make them stop.
    its a legit concern, i agree. especially if you want to raise a child there. snitching is just never the answer that's all.

fuck haters

Quote Originally Posted by Juji View Post
    its a legit concern, i agree. especially if you want to raise a child there. snitching is just never the answer that's all.
    it MAY be a legit concern, it may not be. none of us have ever been there nor seen what really happens. all i read was "i sit and stare out the window 12 hours a day and see people i dont know therefore i'm gonna call the cops"

legalize it! eightfivesix Media Monster's Avatar

man up

ring their door bell, say "take that shit inside", turn and walk away like a boss

honestly... you'll freak them out bc they'll know that you know and it's that obvious, plus you'll at least start a dialog with them

something like this happened at my old residence, near the ghetto... where i used to live

i had these little shits chilling outside my house smoking blunts (claiming they were cigarettes after i called them out on it) being loud. i smoke blunts and am loud, so i get it. walked outside and told them stop being idiots and take that shit inside their house or somewhere else...while they were studering for an excuse i said "i get it... you're just trying to chill, just take that shit elsewhere" didnt' have a problem after that evening

i got tiger blood man

If the people are comfortable enough to do it while knowing your window is open and probably knowing that you live there and have the ability to look out of it, I wouldn't really consider them a threat. They're probably just trying to get by and don't give a fuck about your nerd ass LoL

brbtoast

you could ask them to deal elsewhere? but then again people that are dumb enough to do that at home will be fucking idiots and annoying to talk to / deal with. Get them caught imo, you do not want a bunch of druggies around your home space, stealing your gas, looking in your car, dying on the lawn etc

or if you call a cop and say you see something shady xyz place, maybe theyll feel its a bad location to deal at?

"i work at home for 12 hours and do nothing but stare out the window" "i see random people out there and i dont like it" "i wanna call the cops but am afraid because they'd know it's me" i think that speaks for itself. guy is unhappy cuz "random" people are there and he "doesnt like it" aka it's not affecting him at all he's just unhappy with it and wants to call the cops w/o even knowing what is fully going on.

oh so it's a good neighborhood? yet you're afraid of what? a drug deal going bad and ak's being brought out or what? this isn't the movies. the likelihood of anything like that happening is very small. once again, YOU JUST MOVED THERE. those people have been there for a while i'm assuming, yet nothing wrong has happened yet. oh hey...their other neighbors haven't ratted either and if they're all older couples then they're more likely to rat on anyone than a younger couple. which all boils down to this, you're excited by being a police informant. in fact, i'll bet you REALLY LIKE the idea. don't give me the "you just think it's cool to be bad but are still young" line because i'm not young nor do i think it's cool to be bad. however, i do believe in leaving people alone to do their own thing when it's not affecting me. if every1 adopted your mentally, people would be calling the fire department on their neighbors who smoke because GOD FORBID THEY FALL ASLEEP WITH A CIGARETTE AND THE HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE!!!!! faggot. seriously, just admit you've got a cop fetish.
    Thank you for explaining this all to me, I now fully understand and I now feel safer in my new neighbor hood and can sleep at night.

[
    Blockcrunch.com]