greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: zeekhbomb: Only time I can't finish is when I have to use a condom.

Question zeekhbomb: Only time I can't finish is when I have to use a condom.

HOLD UP

HOLD UP

YALL TELLIN ME DIS NIGGA GETS MORE PUSSY THAN ME?

http://www.digitalgangster.com/4um/s...=1#post2716817

NIGGA WHAT DA FUK!!!!

HOW U GET ANY PUSSY WHEN U LOOK LIKE DIS?

just like how I get pussy. Tell them you

1. have an apt/house
    2. have a car
    3. can buy beer

and then get them fucking drunk and stop paying attention to them and then have sex.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Quote Originally Posted by mhu View Post

1. have an apt/house
    2. have a car
    3. can buy beer

and then get them fucking drunk and stop paying attention to them and then have sex.
    Well at least he's honest.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

Probably drugs, maybe you've heard of them.

At his age, if he has half the stuff he claims on here, he'll have more pussy than a Korean restaurant.
    Busy traveling. Your inquiry is very important to us. Please hold and it will be answered in the order received.

1. have an apt/house
    2. have a car
    3. can buy beer

this is the type of advice that should be in fortune cookies
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun
    If you don't pee in the shower you're an uptight prickass.

Sometimes I shit in there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    if thats an exploit then when i jack off without getting anything on my keyboard im gonna start calling that an exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    2 girls that I've actually kinda done that to I got so wasted that I just wanted to be alone and spin by myself so I literally strong armed them when they got close to me; one was in the process of trying to kiss me. Had sex like an hour or 2 after.

Idk why it works but it works.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

nigger f00d

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

brbtoast

Quote Originally Posted by psil View Post
    Probably drugs, maybe you've heard of them.

At his age, if he has half the stuff he claims on here, he'll have more pussy than a Korean restaurant.
    ^this. Power/money/rare-hunkiness is why a shitty persona gets sex~

joccy wud fuck zeeky

i'm gonna be totally wild and bet he does get more pussy looking like dis

brbtoast

Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post
    joccy wud fuck zeeky
    i've only fully fucked one person en life so i would totally fail.

im more likely to want to slap him around get licked and then leave and never talk again, but thats in a world of the mind which is not reality ;p

brbtoast

Quote Originally Posted by HEG616 View Post
    i'm gonna be totally wild and bet he does get more pussy looking like dis
    no one wants to be with the guy who has skinnier hips than themself

zeeky gets tail because he has a personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Elezzark View Post
    when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.

solid white mucus

that's all

Quote Originally Posted by joccy View Post

im more likely to want to slap him around get licked and then leave and never talk again, but thats in a world of the mind which is not reality ;p
    idk why but "fully fucked" made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by joccy View Post

hot
    Busy traveling. Your inquiry is very important to us. Please hold and it will be answered in the order received.

brbtoast

Quote Originally Posted by joshkrow View Post
    idk why but "fully fucked" made me laugh
    me too, i had a shit eating grin on when i wrote that

I think me and joccy would fully fuck if we met in person...

I'm pretty fly and I know how to sweet talk :]
    when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.

solid white mucus

that's all

also... I do have a car, an apptnmt, and can buy alcohol if she's down for that cuz I usually smoke weed instead of getting drunk

solid white mucus

that's all

1. have an apt/house
    2. have a car
    3. can buy beer

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    I probably wouldn't get sex advice from someone who complains that they've never slept with the same person more than once.
    EAT MY SASS :P

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

why are we assuming that zeeky gets pearl?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    I probably wouldn't get sex advice from someone who complains that they've never slept with the same person more than once.
    yeah true, like the deaf leading the blind. i prolly shouldn't dish advice on that
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

yeah true, like the deaf leading the blind. i prolly shouldn't dish advice on that
    ROFL well at least you're getting some action. You have to learn to walk before you run.
    EAT MY SASS :P

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    Dan's dick has a 9.3 rating on IMDB and is up 15% in popularity this week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Posp View Post
    why is your hair wearing a faggot?

The story of BUM BUUUM BUUM BUUM BOOOOOM BUUUM THE ST ST ST BOOOM STORY OF BUUM BUUUUUM TI TIIII TIIII I THE ST ST STORY OF BUUUM BOOOOOM BOOO BUUUM BUUUM TI TIII TIIII TIII NEXT THING OOOO OoooOOOO ooOOOOO OOOOH BUUUM BUUUM BUUUM BUUUM BOOM TIIII TIII TIII TIII VIII VIII VIII BUUM BUUM.

oh don't mind me, just adding a dubstep musical backdrop to this thread...carry on now.

Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post

it was quite entertaining nonetheless
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun
    If you don't pee in the shower you're an uptight prickass.

Sometimes I shit in there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    if thats an exploit then when i jack off without getting anything on my keyboard im gonna start calling that an exploit

i have a hard time finishing with condoms too no feeling in my dick from too much pussy/my hand

Yeah, I probably get more pussy then somebody on the internet who never leaves their home. What a shocker, huh?

and yeah, I hate condoms. They make it hard for me to get it up, they also make it hard for me to finish when I finally do get it up. U mad?

joccy from behind = mad good

condoms suck but then again so does child support, luckily i dont have any kids (that i know of)

zeeky i bet you get zero play ; shut up

zeeky gets no buns lets be serious

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post
    joccy from behind = mad good

ZEEKYHBOMB GETS THAT ANDY MILONAKIS PUSSY TELLING CHICKS HE'S 32 LOOKING 14

Creepiest thread of 2011. Discussing the sex life of a minor.

Zeeky is going steady irl, and he is a pretty confident dude. He is getting laid on the reg, don't worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by Cuell4r View Post
    One day I'll be in someones sig.

Quote Originally Posted by gullydwarf View Post

Zeeky is going steady irl, and he is a pretty confident dude. He is getting laid on the reg, don't worry about it
    How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by foe View Post
    How tall are you?
    5 foot, 12 inches

Quote Originally Posted by Cuell4r View Post
    One day I'll be in someones sig.

5 foot, 12 inches
    The Illinois Dwarf standing 6 fucking feet tall. Amazing.

The Illinois Dwarf standing 6 fucking feet tall. Amazing.
    wow lol
    .lozenge.
    RunAMuk
    [RAM]TagRecordings.com

whoispadillac: lozenges no matter what anyone says you are always surrounded by naked women and abusing substances
    whoispadillac: you are our charlie sheen
    LozCams

Quote Originally Posted by silent3k View Post
    zeeky i bet you get zero play ; shut up
    You say that like it's hard for somebody to get laid rofl.. if you SERIOUSLY have problems getting laid, I don't care if the chick is hot or ugly, then I feel bad for you son. I literally have 99 (somewhere around there) problems but a bitch aint one.

Since the only other thing I can infer from your post is that you secretly want me to write you a tutorial on how to get laid the easiest way possible so you can stop bothering minors on the internet. (aka me)

1. Stop loading on cocaine every single fucking day, I can't even get horny on cocaine, so I honestly don't understand how your addicted chump ass can.
    2. Start taking a drug called ecstasy, it will either a) severely boost your self esteem to the point that you deem yourself godly IRL, or b) ruin you for life as you become hopelessly in love with the drug and begin taking it every day.
    3. Assuming it worked, find any girl you've had any form of interesting conversation with that's single, and is down to get high. (we'll talk about chicks in relationships when you're more experienced. they're fairly easy too.)
    4. Begin speaking with her often, ask to hang out / go do something etc. This should not be hard for somebody whose fairly social like me, and everybody else that's normal in the world. (can't be social with that cocaine habit!)
    5. Then (planned ahead) one day ask her if she's down to thizzzzzzz mami. (Cause thizz iz what it iz - well in WA it is.)
    6. Assuming she said yes, hit me up, PM me for my number assuming you can fly up to WA or have your own thizz dealer. I got that thizzle hook up, straight up fiyah pills str8 from the border.)
    7. After you get some bezzles, hit up the chica and get this party started.

you'll find it's very easy to make connections with women during an ecstasy high, and that they are even more slutty then they are when drunk. It doesn't even matter who they are, if you can't get a girl whose rolling balls on ecstasy to take her clothes off, then you are not meant for this life and you shouldn't even worry about it, either that or find something else to do.

Can you guess what i'm doing tonight? Yep you guessed it, taking ecstasy. Know what everybody I know does? they take ecstasy. Do you know how many possible get-togethers could happen while everyone is high on ecstasy? endless amounts.

Once you get passed the part where everybody acts retarded on E and is annoying, you should have fun. Just take some E yourself and everything should be aiight and the pussy should come to you, you really shouldn't have to do anything. Assuming you're not a psychopathic bipolar freak the ecstasy should make you open up to everybody, followed by gettin girls to take dem pantiez off, then you insert your cock into them. It's really quite simple, and should be easy enough for somebody like you, silent3k. Even WolfDick could do it.

sorry for shit picture quality, but they're blue maseratis. My phone camera sucks cocks brah. IDK about you but I like to live it up, I take from 5-8 a night when I party, normal people take around 1-3 (sometimes 4-5 if it's a really long night)

Quote Originally Posted by Foq View Post
    zeeky gets no buns lets be serious
    hot dog buns my dude?

andy milonakis talked to me on twitter once, and said my rhymes were dope because i @'d him some lyrics i randomly thought off, if i remember right it was about how hitler should have ruled the world.

Word, I have a decent girlfriend, steady income, I'm above passing in "school", I have plenty of friends that would love to smoke me out whenever, and I aint even mad.

but straight up people act like I'm doing something legendary that nobody else can do, some tony hawk when he first did the 900 shit, rofl. "NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN OMFG!!!!" rofl. It's just poon tang .. it should never be put on the pedestal like that. I thought "digital gangstas" might know about.dat snatch..

lol im band

zeeky-

Do you think this guy is faking? If no, what drug?

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

hahahahahaha yes

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    1. taste on your tongue???? only benefit is you know you drilled it 2. your hearing goes from 10 to 1 like a volume knob being turned down fairly fast. 3. intense rush beyond anything i have ever done. nothing comes close. 4. extreme euphoria and auditory hallucinations 5. body high that lasts 30 minutes where you get random boners and waves of the euphoria.

probably smoked a sherm/PCP, or is really really incredibly high on ecstasy and a mixture of another drug.

he's talking kind of insane like you would on PCP/or any other incredible stimulant that causes hallucinations.. but he's speaking deeply as if he's rolling, like who seriously says that kind of shit sober in the company of their homies? if he's sober.. him and "the homies" are definitely "the butt buddies".

zeeky, hit me up on skype playboi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cock View Post
    zeeky, hit me up on skype playboi
    add me