greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: padillac: bro i just sat listening to my parents, stepsisters their husbands and kids

Default padillac: bro i just sat listening to my parents, stepsisters their husbands and kids

[4:56:22 PM] padillac: bicker and talk about nonsense forever
    [4:56:43 PM] padillac: i finally made an inappropriate comment, took a big gulp off my beer, stood up and ventured back to my computer
    you better back off before i jack off

what was said comment?
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

stepsister: what happened to your old tv?
    mom: we gave it to gary but it was destroyed in a house fire
    me: that's the nicest thing he owned right? insurance fraud
    *awkward silence*
    me: *huge gulp of beer, retires to the back bedroom containing laptop*

I am Grovers best friend. seameat's Avatar

I've been sitting at my computer all day and will continue to do so throughout the evening while my aunt and uncle and their kids are here. The only family I really care about hanging out with is my sister and her husband. And they won't be here until Monday. What kind of beer are you drinking? I've got Newcastle in the fridge.
    theredspecial: so wet atm for dogs

ok i really lold

like a BOSS
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

lol im band

youre so edgy dude

nah i'm just drunk and socially awkward

i hang out with douchebags irl and chat with douchebags on the internet with no moral boundaries

it's been this way since i was 10 years old

sometimes i get out of line

luckily idc because whateva i do what i want

im leaving for my fathers side of the family in a half hour

my relationship w/ my dad has not been too good since my parents divorced, making it awkward when I am with his side of the family even though i <3 them all

lol im band

my families worse though, my uncles are the laborer, get drunk watch football type so they are jealous of me and are always wanting to throw fists

don't get it twisted i can put on my game face and converse with anyone in any circumstance like a chameleon adapting to its environment but when the whateva whateva i do what i want strikes then whateva i do what i want

pics of stepsister = ?
    good luck bros

Quote Originally Posted by rob-beatz View Post
    pics of stepsister = ?
    she hawt

i am an old friend of ytcracker's betticus's Avatar

You should post a pic of said stepsister and then put her up for auction and then keep her informed of the running tally all night long!!!

I hear chicks dig that kind of thing..

Just to start, I'd pay ten dollars to see her touch the tip of your weasel with her tongue.
    A bleached asshole is a happy asshole! An asshole that has had laser hair removal and a bleaching is an asshole worthy of being rimmed.

STEPSISTER.JPG?
    irc.danknug.com / #chat
    active network! come chat if you're bored

i'm definitely not going to post a picture of her

she is hawt and i do say i'd bang her, but i actually don't think i could do it

unless it was a ridiculously on-point seduction scenario which would never actually take place

well my family just went to church for christmas and i'm chilling here on staten island with my dog. that's my holiday story.

I'm looking forward to Christmas this year actually, though boxing day moreso, going to see my mums side of the family and they are utterly hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by pad View Post
    i hang out with douchebags irl and chat with douchebags on the internet with no moral boundaries

trealest statement ever
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life

i'm definitely not going to post a picture of her

she is hawt and i do say i'd bang her, but i actually don't think i could do it

unless it was a ridiculously on-point seduction scenario which would never actually take place
    Well, given your extremely high standards of hawtness for women I'd have to say there is a good chance this one is a ten or eleven..

So we should just get on with the bidding.
    A bleached asshole is a happy asshole! An asshole that has had laser hair removal and a bleaching is an asshole worthy of being rimmed.

yeah buddy rollin like a big shot, chevy tuned up like a nascar pit stop

she's an easy 8

easy

lol im band

You should go for it. probably the best rough sex imaginable, fucking your lil step sis in the shower or somethin mmm damn

i wonder what the deductible is on a tv lol

^^ DISSHH NIGGURR

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    i wonder what the deductible is on a tv lol
    It'd be for the whole incident, which means the more nonfunctional and overvalued electronics on the bonfire the better.
    Busy traveling. Your inquiry is very important to us. Please hold and it will be answered in the order received.

lol im band

Damn does every1 on this forum either come from a broken home or are disappointments to their parents .....that would explain the ungodly amount spent on this forum and only really associating with internet folk

hey freebird, formal education is a joke. and college degrees are just pieces of paper
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Damn does every1 on this forum either come from a broken home or are disappointments to their parents .....that would explain the ungodly amount spent on this forum and only really associating with internet folk
    bro what are you saying

sounds like an extended family dinner party at my house, except everyone would laugh and suggest other items to claim rofl
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

sometimes i get out of line

luckily idc because whateva i do what i want
    lol keeping it real at least
    "And just as I'd jump over ten niggers to get to one jew, so I'd jump over ten jews to get to one race-traitor." -Matthias Hetzenauer

Ok, so since pad won't make good with his stepsisters pics I'm just going to assume this is her..

don't get it twisted i can put on my game face and converse with anyone in any circumstance like a chameleon adapting to its environment but when the whateva whateva i do what i want strikes then whateva i do what i want
    basically why i'm still a virgin because i don't give a whateva

i gelled my hair for the first time in 8 years today, js

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post
    hey freebird, formal education is a joke. and college degrees are just pieces of paper
    id be inclined to believe that if it was someone successful financially and socially who would admit to that not someone who spends his life on the internet

id be inclined to believe that if it was someone successful financially and socially who would admit to that not someone who spends his life on the internet
    boom, reeled in this bass

lol im band

insults about internet usage via the internet <

lol im band

oh im sorry you thought you were actually baiting me and succeeded with such a transparent post. unfortunately for you i WOULD be inclined to believe it if it WERE spoken by someone credible

josez whatever you're talking about i agree with you even if you're wrong ok?

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    insults about internet usage via the internet <
    guess ya missed the bold text

oh im sorry you thought you were actually baiting me and succeeded with such a transparent post. unfortunately for you i WOULD be inclined to believe it if it WERE spoken by someone credible
    lol, freebird constantly has to be right.
    nb4 he comes in saying he doesnt always have to be right.

lol im band

he spends more time sleeping than internetting but yeah ill agree with you, mexicans are lazy idiots

nice bass you have there jose

can i get a filet

Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    sounds like an extended family dinner party at my house, except everyone would laugh and suggest other items to claim rofl
    rofl mine too.

I don't do socially awkward family shit thank god. The family I would feel awkward around, I just don't see.

I also always make the inappropriate comment...
    It is what it is...Until it isn't.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Sometimes experience comes from bad judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    nice bass you have there jose

can i get a filet

I only show up for the food, I eat twice, pack food up and leave, don't wanna hear ya, don't wanna see ya.

Pad don't even get me started on family issues. It's 10:46 AM, I've been up for 4 hours now. I had the cops in my face for 2 hours while my soon to be ex wife got her shit and got out of my house with her two dumbass brats. I'm just chillaxing now cleaning up Christmas eve, and looking forward to spending some time with my grandparents, and then hitting the trails after I install a new set of pipes on one of my snowmobiles.
    "No Filters"
    <3 my family soon we retreat to SP!
    Rednecks Gettin' Greenbacks
    Quote Originally Posted by FAUX View Post
    disregard females, acquire watercraft
    Praise HSBC HK

hey pad is it cool if i come over and just play trumpets whenever you stand up or make a crass comment? would you pay me? hit me up asap

we were talking about something today at lunch, and I was saying how I dont even try in school and I get average grades and it doesnt matter. theres no need to try hard because everything's the same and whatever whatever whatever. My mom had some response and then I was just like "yeah but tell me i'm not the smartest person you know!" w/ a dead serious face