greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTN whiteycracker: still wondering why our usernames is not of the goldish descent

daggy diamonds

Default ATTN whiteycracker: still wondering why our usernames is not of the goldish descent

one word: lolbunny.

that's all you need to know. forty and i are getting very mad over here and might hack digital gangsters main frame and inject cookies into it.

Quote Originally Posted by dag View Post
    one word: lolbunny.

that's all you need to know. forty and i are getting very mad over here and might hack digital gangsters main frame and inject cookies into it.
    You have to pretend to be an iphone app dev first.

daggy diamonds

we made you famous and got no credit for it.

make dat nig a mod

>.>

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    dna let me get in ur sig nigga

i am an old friend of ytcracker's betticus's Avatar

Where's my silver username for having skated death more than any other dg?
    A bleached asshole is a happy asshole! An asshole that has had laser hair removal and a bleaching is an asshole worthy of being rimmed.

Siniko, you know noone here, don't ask anyone to mod anyone, you fucking new red repping faggot. Negative repping me for no reason.

In other words,

Yeah, Gold is whats up itt.
    Carpe Diem, Carpe Noctum, Carpe Vidum.

Quote Originally Posted by nooners View Post
    Siniko, you know noone here, don't ask anyone to mod anyone, you fucking new red repping faggot. Negative repping me for no reason.

In other words,

Yeah, Gold is whats up itt.
    Who da heck are you?

Someone from a minute ago, and I can probably get vouched by one or two as well

I'm just irritated at negative repped kids who suck at trolling and then kiss ass to fit in. Definitely not a compatible personality in my book.

/rage

Someone from a minute ago, and I can probably get vouched by one or two as well

I'm just irritated at negative repped kids who suck at trolling and then kiss ass to fit in. Definitely not a compatible personality in my book.

/rage
    Well, fuck you and your sense of self importance.

i like xyrix

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Well, fuck you and your sense of self importance.

Hey, don't hate on me because you are apart of the 26.5% percent of incredibly obese citizens of America.

This is my personal beef, and I am resistant to your trolling, I just think of your picture, laugh a bit, and quickly move on to something of importance.

Hey, don't hate on me because you are apart of the 26.5% percent of incredibly obese citizens of America.

This is my personal beef, and I am resistant to your trolling, I just think of your picture, laugh a bit, and quickly move on to something of importance.
    You have to have something of worth to be hated on. Don't get angry with me because you're part of an estimated 26.2 percent of Americans that live with a mental disability. Like who the fuck do you think you are? The fact that you need to refer to my picture before you do anything shows you care enough to look, let alone type an reply that contradicts itself. You're a fucking dunce.

sick burn

pretty sure lolmoney did 100 times the views, & became a trademarked endeavor js
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

Lol did anyone notice Xyrix's edit? Someone is upset!

Xyrix, let me show you something, pay attention:

Ok, you, your life :

See ok? My life (well, a fraction) :

1. I've got friends, a lot of sexy ones, and we do more fun stuff than you, your life looks real boring, and I have heard nothing but boring things about you, truth or not

2. I am a nice guy, and I do nice things. You troll and think you are the king because you have hacked and "owned" people, but actually in the real life, that means jack shit!

3. I've got more class than you, mentally and physically, you may have lived on the internet longer than I have, but again, means nothing, just stop, its not classy of you k?

Oh, good call on the percentage approach to the reply, very classy!

Can I have a brown username? Or purple please? ;[
    @f12

Let me show you something, little man of inferior intellect.

Do you get it? This is a room full of people who agree with you.

I finished high school at 16, I was in college and done before you even knew what to do with your life. At 22, I'm incredibly wealthy and well educated. I have the time to sit and come on here and troll as a hobby, because I have nothing else to really worry about. If you had any class, you wouldn't need to refer to pictures to prove a point. Because everyone would know you were that way already If you had class period you'd be secure enough in yourself to shrug off my comments :p but you're not sure of yourself. Deep down you question yourself all the time, and you know it :p that's why you think you're better than someone you don't even know simply because you took some pictures with some people who deep down are as insecure as you are. You can ask any dg whose met me IRL, I'm one of the coolest people on here. So like I said, fuck you and your sense of self importance. You posing with a bunch of people at your senior prom doesn't make you 'the king' it makes you the village idiot. I mean come on man, the one guy has some sort of elton john style 9 button overcoat and I'm supposed to be jealous of that or something? The miniature picture of you standing with your sister wearing glasses shows you're classy? The hell does flowers and a stuffed puppy have to do with being a nice guy? You don't even explain yourself, you just post a few pictures and act like that's some kind of stance in an argument.

By the way, bad call on popping your collar in the one picture it makes you look like a douchebag. :-D

Let me show you something, little man of inferior intellect.

Do you get it? This is a room full of people who agree with you.

hey guys im somebody because I can probably get vouched by one or two as well

blah blah blah /novel

As long as I look better than you, that's the only thing I care about And that was the whole intent, you've got NADA.

Your pictures show everything, you're a bum. Plain and simple.

hey guys let's get on the internet & make fun of other people for not having lives & being on the internet & try to justify ourselves to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

also xyrix you big fucking bear your sig in the light theme just looks like part of your post & it makes me lol because after everything you say it appears that you're all "RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

nooners is the man

As long as I look better than you, that's the only thing I care about And that was the whole intent, you've got NADA.

Your pictures show everything, you're a bum. Plain and simple.
    You've never met me though :p that picture was taken when i threw some clothes on at 5 am to go meet sketch and give him some stuff I had for null a well known member of the community. Your pictures show your need to prove yourself, where as i never give a shit ;D I can go to best buy today and drop 10 grand for fun. You're not even remotely near my level classy guy, and when I wanna be on yours i'll let you know when i feel like slumming. You're a scumbag and you're really classy when you fetch me a new fork while I sit my fat ass eating a steak in the restaurant you 'work' at.

You're a peon, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    hey guys let's get on the internet & make fun of other people for not having lives & being on the internet & try to justify ourselves to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

also xyrix you big fucking bear your sig in the light theme just looks like part of your post & it makes me lol because after everything you say it appears that you're all "RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
    ROFL, that's why i put it there. I'm using the light theme.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hey i'm a nobody can i get an orange username
    I turned signatures off because someone's signature kept freezing my browser and I found it to be very gay and inappropriate.

ha ha xyrix wins
    I'm a snitch. A heroin addict. A slut and a very bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    nooners is the man
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

blah blah blah /more raging
    Well, your clothes are indeed horrible...but I was really trying to illustrate how hilarious that photo is in general, I mean look at you. I would be raging at random dudes on the internet too!

Well, this has been fun, you are boring and I probably should stop wasting your time and let you get back to creeping on internet females, you enjoy that.

mattersfool
    dg dick rider

Well, your clothes are indeed horrible...but I was really trying to illustrate how hilarious that photo is in general, I mean look at you. I would be raging at random dudes on the internet too!

Well, this has been fun, you are boring and I probably should stop wasting your time and let you get back to creeping on internet females, you enjoy that.
    My clothes are horrible :\ im wearing a 90 dollar shirt and 200 dollar denims and 200 dollar jordans. Oh my god, how you have slain me. You clearly are better than me in the one picture you wore your 8 dollar pack of shirts with matching 30 dollar dress pants you got at the mens factory that go well with your 35 dollar slacks you picked up at walmart. Look at you mother fucker? you ever heard of a tie? you look like a douchebag with your popped collar dress shirt combo. How the hell am I supposed to recover from this. Oh, wait know -opens wallet, finds hundreds of dollars laughs then clicks log out-.

I am Grovers best friend. seameat's Avatar

nice thread you've got here, dag
    theredspecial: so wet atm for dogs

Quote Originally Posted by seameat View Post
    nice thread you've got here, dag
    for real all he wanted was a username

laura has to pay for her mbp cause she didnt like having to change her titlerapes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

i've never received an ugly title rape in my entire lifeeeeeeeeeee, but nice try!!!!!!1 luvu

1. I've got friends, a lot of sexy ones, and we do more fun stuff than you, your life looks real boring, and I have heard nothing but boring things about you, truth or not

i see five dudes and four chicks, all of the chicks with a dude and you just hanging out jerking off into a dixie cup in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by r0llies View Post
    i see five dudes and four chicks, all of the chicks with a dude and you just hanging out jerking off into a dixie cup in the corner
    You know nothing, you're irrelevant.

he can count

and differentiate between male & female

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    he can count
    Count these balls

1-2 bitch..in your mouth so you can't talk.

oh wait youre not jerking off, youre backin it up into that white dude

and also those two asians(leather jacket and scarrf/white shoes) theyre gay as fuck

I am Grovers best friend. seameat's Avatar

nooners, i like you, but idk why this thread devolved. WHERE IS THE LOVE?

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    theredspecial: so wet atm for dogs

i have class. i own a ralph lauren shirt.
    "Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot." - Jim Rohn

Quote Originally Posted by r0llies View Post
    oh wait youre not jerking off, youre backin it up into that white dude

and also those two asians(leather jacket and scarrf/white shoes) theyre gay as fuck
    They're intelligent and rich, some of the best people I have ever met.

I am glad to know mature people, unlike you..

you can point out that people are intelligent/rich, but that still doesn't make them classy. i've met some people categorized in the 'lower class' who have more respect and class that some of the wealthiest people i've met. which by the way is probably on a different level than you have.

you can come boast on forums about how cool you are in real life, but don't expect everyone to just read up on it and get our dicks wet over it. i'd say 70% of people on here have a life, but we don't need to boast about it to gain respect and/or recognition.

you can keep commenting on how you know mature people and mature friends, complaining how the people on this forum are uncivilized and not mature, but you continue to comeback for a year+ more, enough of the bullshit.

you can keep raging at xyrix about meeting a person from the internet in real life or whatever the fuck you were doing, but the fact remains that you are spending your night, alone, posting on an internet forum where you have next to no value, alone, trying to put down another member, alone, thinking of witty lines and posts to get recognized, alone. where are your mature friends to go hang out with at swanky parties? oh ya i am sure they are home alone too posting on internet forums complaining and making fun of people.

i've never spent that much time on a post but your posts in the thread were awful and needed something like this
    "Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot." - Jim Rohn

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    you can point out that people are intelligent/rich, but that still doesn't make them classy. i've met some people categorized in the 'lower class' who have more respect and class that some of the wealthiest people i've met. which by the way is probably on a different level than you have.

you can come boast on forums about how cool you are in real life, but don't expect everyone to just read up on it and get our dicks wet over it. i'd say 70% of people on here have a life, but we don't need to boast about it to gain respect and/or recognition.

you can keep commenting on how you know mature people and mature friends, complaining how the people on this forum are uncivilized and not mature, but you continue to comeback for a year+ more, enough of the bullshit.

you can keep raging at xyrix about meeting a person from the internet in real life or whatever the fuck you were doing, but the fact remains that you are spending your night, alone, posting on an internet forum where you have next to no value, alone, trying to put down another member, alone, thinking of witty lines and posts to get recognized, alone. where are your mature friends to go hang out with at swanky parties? oh ya i am sure they are home alone too posting on internet forums complaining and making fun of people.

i've never spent that much time on a post but your posts in the thread were awful and needed something like this
    exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly
    +rep to the studdmannnn

god i love laura

john wins thread
    I turned signatures off because someone's signature kept freezing my browser and I found it to be very gay and inappropriate.

You guys, I'm cool! I swear! Why won't you just accept me? I'm way more awesome than you are.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>